Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

Do you think people know what goes on in Islamic schools in the U.S.? I'm not suggesting that these texts are being used. But I am suggesting they could - with the full support of "moderate" Muslims like Sunni Man and Imam Rauf.
These children are attending a Private school paid for by their parents.

So it is Not anyone's business what they are being taught. :cool:

Do you think people know what goes on in Islamic schools in the U.S.? I'm not suggesting that these texts are being used. But I am suggesting they could - with the full support of "moderate" Muslims like Sunni Man and Imam Rauf.

With each of your additional posts on this board, you sound more and more like an absolute fucking moron.

With each of your additional posts on this board, you sound more and more like an absolute fucking moron.
The government has No business being involved in the curriculum of any private school; Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Aryan, etc. :doubt:

ya know sunni...i will be impressed with sharia law ...when they cut the dicks off men who sexually abuse women......lets go for it!

<===in no way advocates the sexual mutilation of anyone

uscitizen - there are many people on this board that believe that lethal injection of child killers is cruel and unusual. Yet, they will support those who think the petty shoplifter should be mutilated. Civilized people would not entertain such torture.

Hey - I've got an idea. Let's teach our school children about the Islamic justice system, replete with pictures of amputees and dead homosexuals.

Can you imagine the outrage?

they would just think it was another Freddy Kruger movie or CSi or 24 hours, just entertainment.

ya know sunni...i will be impressed with sharia law ...when they cut the dicks off men who sexually abuse women......lets go for it!

<===in no way advocates the sexual mutilation of anyone
The constitution wouldn't allow it, the whole point of not establishing a state religion, not that after the America is a Christian state argument started people pay much attention to that minor detail anymore. :doubt:

The government has No business being involved in the curriculum of any private school; Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Aryan, etc. :doubt:

Oh of course it doesn't. There should be private schools for teaching BANK ROBBERY, CHILD RAPE, BREAKING AND ENTERING, GRAND THEFT AUTO, and yes, even your favorite, TERRORISM AND JIHAD!

STFU moron. You're a liar and a farce.

Oh of course it doesn't. There should be private schools for teaching BANK ROBBERY, CHILD RAPE, BREAKING AND ENTERING, GRAND THEFT AUTO, and yes, even your favorite, TERRORISM AND JIHAD!
Now you are just being silly Pale Rider.

No school should teach criminal activity. :doubt:

Some seem to think that the children should not be taught punishments for crimes?

It does not matter that a different culture considers these punishments barbaric. Other countries think the US barbaric for having the death penalty and incarcerating millions for simple drug use.

Up to 5,000 pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes, and that some offences could be punished with stoning. One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to &#8220;hellfire&#8221; in death.

Another text for 15 year-olds teaches that thieves who break Sharia law should have their hands cut off for a first offence and their feet amputated for a subsequent crime. Teenagers are presented with diagrams showing where the cuts should be made.

Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

hand0_1-620_1767454c.jpg

Creeping Sharia. Religion of Peace.

What's the matter in this thread?

1- textbbooks said that some israelites who worship the cow, their heart were transformed like pigs and ape hearts.

2-cuting left hand is limited to the convicted big thieves. If this commandment is enforced no one will steal others!

it's ideal to protect people wealth.

3- Those who don't believe will be condemned to hell.
Christiansm and Judaism say the same thing about disbelievers!

So what??
:eusa_eh:

Up to 5,000 pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes, and that some offences could be punished with stoning. One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

Another text for 15 year-olds teaches that thieves who break Sharia law should have their hands cut off for a first offence and their feet amputated for a subsequent crime. Teenagers are presented with diagrams showing where the cuts should be made.

Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

hand0_1-620_1767454c.jpg

Creeping Sharia. Religion of Peace.

What's the matter in this thread?

1- textbbooks said that some israelites who worship the cow, their heart were transformed like pigs and ape hearts.

2-cuting left hand is limited to the convicted big thieves. If this commandment is enforced no one will steal others!

it's ideal to protect people wealth.

3- Those who don't believe will be condemned to hell.
Christiansm and Judaism say the same thing about disbelievers!

So what??
:eusa_eh:

Is it any wonder the Mooslim world is so backward and unsuccessful?:lol:

Hmm..the Saudis.

Same government funding FOX.

Good stuff..good stuff.
And, in turn, the majority of donations NewsCorp makes are to Dems. Hmmm.

Majority?

Give it a rest.

Even from this website (Which is new to me)

Each year, it spend millions of dollars lobbying the federal government on topics ranging from taxes, to banking regulation and radio and TV issues to federal budget concerns. The company's political action committee favors Republicans, but has also donated a significant amount to Democrats.
News Corp: Summary | OpenSecrets

Hedging bets does not constitute a majority.

In any case..it's alarming that our political process is tainted in this manner..

Hmm..the Saudis.

Same government funding FOX.

Good stuff..good stuff.
And, in turn, the majority of donations NewsCorp makes are to Dems. Hmmm.

Majority?

Give it a rest.

Even from this website (Which is new to me)

Each year, it spend millions of dollars lobbying the federal government on topics ranging from taxes, to banking regulation and radio and TV issues to federal budget concerns. The company's political action committee favors Republicans, but has also donated a significant amount to Democrats.
News Corp: Summary | OpenSecrets

Hedging bets does not constitute a majority.

In any case..it's alarming that our political process is tainted in this manner..
Still, NewsCorp gives more money to the Dems. Um, that's a majority, by the way.

Facts are facts. Feelings are not. Deal.

Forum List

Back