Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

Who made you allah, twit?

God gave me an intellect. And I learned the skill of critical thinking. The subject is the teaching of radical Islam in England. That has jack shit to do with Fox.... as anyone with an IQ over room temperature would know. I guess that lets you and Shallow off the hook.

You're an illustration of why the existence of God is questionable

Alfred E Newman gave you an intellect.

and you gave alfred yours.

how's the pool cleaning biz?

Liar. I had a spoof avie for a week. One week. But, hey, don't let actual facts get in the way of your ranting. Oh, and you should back up your lie about me 'praising' the Nazis. Liar. Liar. Liar.

You're a sad, and pathetic little individual to lie to justify your moronic opinions. :lol:

Hookay..kiddo.

Maybe you should put another "liar" in there..juuust to be sure. (Dost protest to much, methinks. :eusa_whistle: )

Give your Hitler portrait a little kiss before beddy-bye.

You've been outed.

Not! Good try though. ;)

You're just a sucker for a semi-nude avatar..aren't ya?

so what is wrong with cutting off the hands of thieves?

If you can't guess I have no use at all for a thief.

Does that include a person who is starving and takes a rotten apple because they are hungry? The guy you voted for that steals office supplies? the young boy who takes a toy he sees in the store?

I don't think of it as cruel; but a pure form of justice.

And in many parts of the world it is not considered unusual. :cool:

Yep.

Get your ticket to those places...post haste.

They can't wait to host ya.
Nope.

I'll just stay here and work to change our legal and criminal justice system. :eusa_angel:

You're welcome to try.

Gotta catch up with that muslim chick that married outside her religion..

She doesn't work here any longer..maybe facebook or linkedin.

Who knows..:lol:

so what is wrong with cutting off the hands of thieves?

If you can't guess I have no use at all for a thief.

Well..there is that prickly thicket with the United States Constitution.

As long as you get due process first.
I don't remember anything in ther about cutting hands off or not.
This must be a state thing.

Cruel and unusual punishment ring a bell?

Amendment VIII said:
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Well..there is that prickly thicket with the United States Constitution.

As long as you get due process first.
I don't remember anything in ther about cutting hands off or not.
This must be a state thing.

Cruel and Unusual punishment is unconstitutional.

and just what is cruel and unusual punishment?
it is an intrepretation that has changed over the years. Hanging used to be a common form of constitutional punishment for stealing.

Last edited:
uscitizen - there are many people on this board that believe that lethal injection of child killers is cruel and unusual. Yet, they will support those who think the petty shoplifter should be mutilated. Civilized people would not entertain such torture.

Hey - I've got an idea. Let's teach our school children about the Islamic justice system, replete with pictures of amputees and dead homosexuals.

Can you imagine the outrage?

uscitizen - there are many people on this board that believe that lethal injection of child killers is cruel and unusual. Yet, they will support those who think the petty shoplifter should be mutilated.

Support them in what exactly? If you mean supporting their right to build mosques or their right to free speech then what's the problem?

Hey - I've got an idea. Let's teach our school children about the Islamic justice system, replete with pictures of amputees and dead homosexuals.

Can you imagine the outrage?

I know what kind of person would be upset over showing children graphic pictures </sarcasm>

Last edited:
Of course they didn't.

Do you think people know what goes on in Islamic schools in the U.S.? I'm not suggesting that these texts are being used. But I am suggesting they could - with the full support of "moderate" Muslims like Sunni Man and Imam Rauf.

The opposition to the Ground Zero mosque is not about a group of peaceful people praying. You don't need 15 stories for that. It's about housing the Cordoba group's Sharia Project.

We need to learn something from our European friends.

The opposition to the Ground Zero mosque is not about a group of peaceful people praying. You don't need 15 stories for that.

And yet there are mega churches all over the place.

We need to learn something from our European friends.

Allowing a mosque to be built will not put us any closer to Shariah or Muslim rule or whatever.

Park51 is not just a mosque.

head-in-the-sand.JPG

Forum List

Back