Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison yells at Hannity for connecting Islam to terrorism

You and I dont have much in common, but you are right on this.
The media does'nt do enough to put GOOD muslims in front of their cameras. The bad ones make for more "sensation" news.

What do you consider a GOOD muslim.....?

a muslim who speaks against violent jihad.....yet engages in stealth jihad....?

Stupid question.... I say live and let live.

I could care less how someone worships God or Allah, just leave me alone and we are good.

Simple enough for ya?

Scripture makes it clear.

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn

2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

Why shouldn't he YELL when he has been caught?

It's what Statists do best.

No, they expect Conservatives to just sit back and take it....

Well TOO BAD!

Those days are over.
(I hope)

Considering the apathy exhibited by the Elephants in the Room toward every important issue, I'd venture to say no one expected anything from them - whether sitting back or taking it.

Forum List

Back