Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison yells at Hannity for connecting Islam to terrorism

Just to show my contempt for him as he brags all the time about being a Jew

So you allowed him to drag you into his kind of thinking....and posting
He is an ass and he has you doing what he does.

Even when I'm here taking Sunni's side on battling islamophobia he'll go on another thread I post on about religion and randomly out of nowhere start talking about Mao and Stalin (because I'm an atheist).

So he tries to be "polite" about his bigotries lol.

Is Congressman Keith Ellision someone who people call a "moderate" muslim.....?

You know it would be considerably different for the Muslims of this nation if they stood up and took a stand against the Terrorists and their bloody attacks against innocent people of the world...but they don't they remain quiet almost indifferent to their religions intolerant violence. So is it really any great shocker that people of our Nation simply don't trust anyone of that religion?

Google "Muslims speak out against terrorism", these childish dumb assumptions can be cured with a few casual button pushes on your keyboard.

That they can.

One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances, though most Muslim Americans overwhelmingly reject the tactic and are critical of Islamic extremism and al-Qaida, a poll says.

Poll: Some U.S. Muslims approve suicide strikes - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

You know it would be considerably different for the Muslims of this nation if they stood up and took a stand against the Terrorists and their bloody attacks against innocent people of the world...but they don't they remain quiet almost indifferent to their religions intolerant violence. So is it really any great shocker that people of our Nation simply don't trust anyone of that religion?

Google "Muslims speak out against terrorism", these childish dumb assumptions can be cured with a few casual button pushes on your keyboard.

That they can.

One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances, though most Muslim Americans overwhelmingly reject the tactic and are critical of Islamic extremism and al-Qaida, a poll says.

Poll: Some U.S. Muslims approve suicide strikes - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

You keep posting a poll that means nothing. 22% of people thinking something might be ok in some circumstances (remember thinking, not DOING) is meaningless.

Since almost 80% are against it according to your poll, that means you give them the benefit of the doubt right? Since the overwhelming majority are against it.

About 20% of americans still think favorably of the idiotic War in Iraq, does that mean they approve of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and that I should judge all americans thinking they do? Common sense says no.

Moderate Muslims probably keep their mouths shut so they aren't the target of some extremist dirtbag and his next Jihad.

That they can.

You keep posting a poll that means nothing. 22% of people thinking something might be ok in some circumstances (remember thinking, not DOING) is meaningless.

Since almost 80% are against it according to your poll, that means you give them the benefit of the doubt right? Since the overwhelming majority are against it.

About 20% of americans still think favorably of the idiotic War in Iraq, does that mean they approve of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and that I should judge all americans thinking they do? Common sense says no.

Funny thing.

If 22% of Christians believed that suicide bombings of civilian targets was justifiable you would be pointing to that as absolute proof that Christians are crazy, yet you excuse it when Muslims do it because your brain trust tells you that Islam is a religion of peace.

:cuckoo:

All lobbies sicken me, including Cair.

And I'm like you, I think the average american muslim is here to force jihad on everyone and that we'll be a country bowing down to radical islam in the next decade........................................

................................................................................
....................................................................................................................

Jihad is an obligation of all Muslim it is not something you force on people it is an activity undertaken by people .

For a muslim to live in a kafir state they are doing so as an act of Jihad al-nafs to bring sharia law to that state , That it takes a long time does not mean it isn't happening.

Here is some information to help you calibrate your sarc "O"meter.

Islam Question and Answer - Ruling on jihad and kinds of jihad

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed

Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Im grateful you have taken the time to read expand , offer meaningful criticism or probing questions of what I posted .
It is so much easier then acting as if it didnt happen and get in a pissing contest.

Islam is at war with the world: Liberalism (Homos), the west (US UK etc), Christians, Hindus, Jews......................................

The religion of peace

LOL

Democrats simply are not bright

Muslims are opposed to terrorism.

It is just that their list of terrorists is different than ours.

Islam is at war with the world: Liberalism (Homos), the west (US UK etc), Christians, Hindus, Jews......................................

The religion of peace

LOL

I work with abosnian muslim female. Is she a terrorist as well? A terrorist in Scottsdale arizona? Wow. Ok. I will look at her differently from now on. :cool:

Is Congressman Keith Ellision someone who people call a "moderate" muslim.....?

Muslim Keith Ellison yells at Hannity for connecting Islam to terrorism. The first Muslim in the US Congress was a guest on Hannity’s Fox News show last night, and he promptly began to show how hypersensitive he is against any mere mention of the truth about the connection between Muslims and terrorists. It was surprising to see Ellison on a show like Hannity’s because the congressman is usually too introverted to come on and face off against a tough conservative. Ellison verified his true colors when he immediately started yelling at Hannity for wanting to hold the congressman accountable for defamatory statements he had made against Fox News. After that, the congressman took exception to Hannity connecting Islam to terrorism.

Ellison’s appearance is part of his months-long agonizing over the fact that there are actually intellectually honest people in the US who tell the truth about Muslims and terrorists. Namely…that there is a huge and disproportionate number of terrorists who happen to be Muslims. The genesis for this was Peter King’s March hearing in Congress concerning Muslims and how they may be getting radicalized in their little communities in the US. Despite the fact that King was more than fair and non-prejudicial—his hearing was, after all, merely a fact-finding mission and not a McCarthyist exercise as Democrats have charged—liberals like Ellison are still all over him in their accusations.

You can tell when someone who is being interviewed is ready to cause trouble instead of being cooperative and answer the questions. You can tell this when the person, as in Ellison’s case, starts lecturing the host about what he wants to answer and what he wants to ignore! As soon as Hannity began reading back to him some of the irresponsibly inflammatory allegations he had flung against Fox News—such as Fox News apparently condemning the whole Islamic religion as being one of terrorism…or something outlandish like that—Ellison began getting evasive and then hostile.

Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison yells at Hannity for connecting Islam to terrorism - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com

Looking at your Thread title...did he make Hannity cry?

The religion of peace

LOL

I work with abosnian muslim female. Is she a terrorist as well? A terrorist in Scottsdale arizona? Wow. Ok. I will look at her differently from now on. :cool:

No,The stinking muslim bitch probably just cheers on her terrorist brothers.Did you know that muzzie animal uses her bare left hand to wipe her ass?Iam PROUD to hate islam!!

You and I dont have much in common, but you are right on this.
The media does'nt do enough to put GOOD muslims in front of their cameras. The bad ones make for more "sensation" news.

I agree. Peaceful Muslims aren't news but they really ignore what good works muslims do in their community.

The religion of peace

LOL

No,The stinking muslim bitch probably just cheers on her terrorist brothers.Did you know that muzzie animal uses her bare left hand to wipe her ass?Iam PROUD to hate islam!!

And yet, for all that, I'd wager she's a better human being than you.

What have Arabs and Muslims done for this country?
Arabs/Muslims outnumber Jews like 10 to 1. They have been here for about as long.
But there are no Arabs or Muslims on the Supreme Court. There are very few who have been congressmen. In the military we have Muslims like Col Hassan or Sgr Asan Akhbar. What major corporation is headed by a Muslim or Arab? How many Nobel Prizes have American Arabs/Muslims won?
So, now you are impressed with the Nobel Prize?

Forum List

Back