Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison yells at Hannity for connecting Islam to terrorism

Islam is at war with the world: Liberalism (Homos), the west (US UK etc), Christians, Hindus, Jews......................................

The religion of peace

LOL

Democrats simply are not bright

I work with abosnian muslim female. Is she a terrorist as well? A terrorist in Scottsdale arizona? Wow. Ok. I will look at her differently from now on. :cool:

No,The stinking muslim bitch probably just cheers on her terrorist brothers.Did you know that muzzie animal uses her bare left hand to wipe her ass?Iam PROUD to hate islam!!
I doubt if that's been a practice for several centuries, but cons love to bring it up.

Why does Hannity have guests anyway. He will not shut his stupid face long enough for someone to get a word in edgewise.

YouTube - Sean Hannity interviews Keith Ellison on Radical Islam 4-20-2011
What fool thinks that Ellison was yelling at Hannity? Ellison was trying to get a word in edgewise. Hannity was disrespectful to the congressman.

Then Ellison can get his OWN venue, can't he?

Love it! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know it would be considerably different for the Muslims of this nation if they stood up and took a stand against the Terrorists and their bloody attacks against innocent people of the world...but they don't they remain quiet almost indifferent to their religions intolerant violence. So is it really any great shocker that people of our Nation simply don't trust anyone of that religion?

Google "Muslims speak out against terrorism", these childish dumb assumptions can be cured with a few casual button pushes on your keyboard.

You and I dont have much in common, but you are right on this.
The media does'nt do enough to put GOOD muslims in front of their cameras. The bad ones make for more "sensation" news.

The "Bad" everything gets the most coverage. News mainly goes for the sensational story. Christians are rarely shown in good light, mostly the stories are about Westboro, Ok City bombing and etc. Good news is just not too newsworthy to them as I guess ratings are better selling negatives. I will say that if any group wants to show how they truly are, make some serious noise.

What fool thinks that Ellison was yelling at Hannity? Ellison was trying to get a word in edgewise. Hannity was disrespectful to the congressman.

Then Ellison can get his OWN venue, can't he?

Love it! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Glad you do...even though you didn't understand it...you have to be on my heels like a little DOG...one of those that is a yipper, nips at yer heels, and then when confronted pisses all OVER ITSELF.

Hannity deserves to get yelled at, but IMO, the best way to get at him is not to take his bait and hooked lines when he throws then out there, that shit frustrates that turd more than anything. I'm personally confused as to how these fucking retards on Fox make an effort to put down religions they like when one of the people that owns Foxnews is an Arab Muslim, that would make Foxnews a terrorist news network by their own fucking logic.

How come there's no yelling here? Ellison's selective outrage is so contrived it's laughable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTK_XffAvk&feature=related]YouTube - Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur'an Is A 'Hate Filled Holy Book[/ame]

You keep posting a poll that means nothing. 22% of people thinking something might be ok in some circumstances (remember thinking, not DOING) is meaningless.

Since almost 80% are against it according to your poll, that means you give them the benefit of the doubt right? Since the overwhelming majority are against it.

About 20% of americans still think favorably of the idiotic War in Iraq, does that mean they approve of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and that I should judge all americans thinking they do? Common sense says no.

Funny thing.

If 22% of Christians believed that suicide bombings of civilian targets was justifiable you would be pointing to that as absolute proof that Christians are crazy, yet you excuse it when Muslims do it because your brain trust tells you that Islam is a religion of peace.

:cuckoo:

Provide one link to a quote I've said that leads you to this conclusion, one where I bash christians based on nothing, like you do with muslims.

Or is this instance number 25761561768764861786786 of Quantum just blindly throwing shit out there and praying its accurate?

You keep posting a poll that means nothing. 22% of people thinking something might be ok in some circumstances (remember thinking, not DOING) is meaningless.

Since almost 80% are against it according to your poll, that means you give them the benefit of the doubt right? Since the overwhelming majority are against it.

About 20% of americans still think favorably of the idiotic War in Iraq, does that mean they approve of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and that I should judge all americans thinking they do? Common sense says no.

Funny thing.

If 22% of Christians believed that suicide bombings of civilian targets was justifiable you would be pointing to that as absolute proof that Christians are crazy, yet you excuse it when Muslims do it because your brain trust tells you that Islam is a religion of peace.

Provide one link to a quote I've said that leads you to this conclusion, one where I bash christians based on nothing, like you do with muslims.

Or is this instance number 25761561768764861786786 of Quantum just blindly throwing shit out there and praying its accurate?

Funny but isn't it the same thing you do or did you simply forget to address it?

Funny thing.

Funny but isn't it the same thing you do or did you simply forget to address it?

You've made negative post after negative post about muslims on this very thread, Quantum is proud of being a muslim-hater, I've never said a bad word about christians as a whole, a very big difference.

You've made negative post after negative post about muslims on this very thread, Quantum is proud of being a muslim-hater, I've never said a bad word about christians as a whole, a very big difference.

Provide one link to a quote I've said that leads you to this conclusion. This should be entertaining.

LMAO!! you are the true essence of a hypocrite you know that.

Provide one link to a quote I've said that leads you to this conclusion. This should be entertaining.

You want a link to the thread you're posting on?

You wouldn't be complaining about them "not saying enough" (aka you not listening enough) if you didn't view it as a negative.

You wouldn't be complaining about them "not saying enough" (aka you not listening enough) if you didn't view it as a negative.

Simply unreal I thought you were more mature I was wrong. So be it.

Simply unreal I thought you were more mature I was wrong. So be it.

Strong rebuttal.

Google "Muslims speak out against terrorism", these childish dumb assumptions can be cured with a few casual button pushes on your keyboard.

You and I dont have much in common, but you are right on this.
The media does'nt do enough to put GOOD muslims in front of their cameras. The bad ones make for more "sensation" news.

What do you consider a GOOD muslim.....?

a muslim who speaks against violent jihad.....yet engages in stealth jihad....?

Stupid question.... I say live and let live.

I could care less how someone worships God or Allah, just leave me alone and we are good.

Simple enough for ya?

Forum List

Back