Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison yells at Hannity for connecting Islam to terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScreamingEagle, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Is Congressman Keith Ellision someone who people call a "moderate" muslim.....?

2. ogibillm

ogibillm Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,570
    somehow this article leaves me less than convinced.

3. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    What have Arabs and Muslims done for this country?
    Arabs/Muslims outnumber Jews like 10 to 1. They have been here for about as long.
    But there are no Arabs or Muslims on the Supreme Court. There are very few who have been congressmen. In the military we have Muslims like Col Hassan or Sgr Asan Akhbar. What major corporation is headed by a Muslim or Arab? How many Nobel Prizes have American Arabs/Muslims won?

4. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    That didn't seem down the middle, fair and objective to you................?

Lol

5. Robert

Robert Really nice Guy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    You know it would be considerably different for the Muslims of this nation if they stood up and took a stand against the Terrorists and their bloody attacks against innocent people of the world...but they don't they remain quiet almost indifferent to their religions intolerant violence. So is it really any great shocker that people of our Nation simply don't trust anyone of that religion?

6. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    Google "Muslims speak out against terrorism", these childish dumb assumptions can be cured with a few casual button pushes on your keyboard.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  7. Robert

Robert Really nice Guy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    If I have to dig for the information Drock then the message is far to hidden and this message it seems to me is critical to the Muslim community enough to the point that it might be a really good idea to step up message so that its very loud and clear to the American people. Because right now its not and hasn't been.

8. 8537

8537 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    I don't think googling a term constitutes "Digging." You could wait for rightwing websites and news sources to send you the information, but they have no interest in reporting it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    I see, so they would essentially need to knock on your door and give you a personal apology for what someone did 10,000 miles away that they have nothing in common with except religion.

Please PM so I can give you my address so that you can come to my house and apologize for the christian parents who denied their children medical coverage because of their beliefs. I'm an atheist, so I think it's a rational decision to judge all you christians on what the craziest and most immoral of your religion do.

Sounds fair, right?

10. Robert

Robert Really nice Guy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Tell me something Drock do you really think middle America the vast majority of our nation spends all day on the internet is that really what you think or are you simply being somewhat adolescent about what I said.

Do you really think the Muslim community as a whole has spent any time at all trying to get the message out or do we have just sound bytes of some radical congress man screaming at a some reporter about how badly Muslims are picked on...ya that's a message that going to resonate with the American people.

The simple fact of the mater is that unless the Muslim community steps up and gets its message out the Vast majority of our nation will remain distrustful of the anyone associated with that religion.