Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible

Muslims have created a bigger PR problem for themselves. I don't think it matters to them though.

It shows great strength to withstand the urge for revenge. America has never been about revenge. We are about Liberty.. Our greatest integrity comes from knowing who and what we are. From the founding principles of our country and from God. We don't need justification through the blood of others because the ignorance of a crazed religion harms our own, then we become like them. Free speech, freedom of religion, the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.. Those aren't just words..Our battlefields have bled rivers of our Nation's heroes in protecting our country's honor. We have to do no less.. Let them burn every bible.. It doesn't change who we are and what we stand for.

pearl harbor and 9/11 disagree with you, bu why bother with those glaring reasons....

The Japenese are great friends of the United States. Too bad a muslim such as yourself who condones the slaughter of innocents over a stupid book, can't rewrite MY country's history. It was with great trepidation and regret that America launched nuclear attack.. but make no mistake about it.. She will do it again if pushed in to corner.. of that you can be certain. We lead with strength and bold honor... It doesn't really make a damn what some looney crazed religious nuts say or think.

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterrence if the need ever comes.

So we should thank your god for giving us the ability to kill other people?

Thats creepy.

You wonder if they say the samething? Oh i think they do. You are no better than the Muslim who spouts the same garbage.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterence if the need ever comes.
I'm hardly a pacifist. And I agree with her. (((Although it may be for different reasons)))

Why do you think religious zealots hell bent on destruction wants to destroy us?

You're asking me to discern the mindset of religious nuts committed to the genocide of the Jewish nation as well as America?
Yes.

Iran is run by religious crazies, they would launch nukes at Israel if they had them, further emboldened by the stupid person we have as President right now. They have quite clearly stated their position on the Jewish State.

Not conservatives digbat, bigots. :)

Who cares what you think.. it doesn't change the FACT that you lied about the make up of this nation.. ROFL
Again... I have to agree with Lady Amy... The majority of the country is a bunch of bigots.

Edit: She's wrong about you lying about anything though. It's a stupid stance to say considering you didn't say it. Seems to be a repetitious mistake she makes.

Last edited:
No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons..

I am blessed to live in a nation where people like you are in the minority :)

THIS wasn't you?

What do you assume I mean by "people like you"? She thinks I mean conservatives, but she's an idiot so that's no suprise.....

Forum List

Back