If not Obama. Who would you like to see leading the DNC

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
I did a similar thread shortly after obama won, and some dems had plenty of air time to get popular.

I know obama has the nod and is running, but if it wasn't him;

Who would you like seeing up for President as a (D).

Hillary Clinton - and she probably will be in 2016 after Obama leaves the White House. I look forward to Bill roaming the halls once again.

Hillary Clinton - and she probably will be in 2016 after Obama leaves the White House. I look forward to Bill roaming the halls once again.

She'll be 69, which is an age dis qualifier for liberals.

Anyone else?

Nope, just Hillary. She was cheated in 2008. I want her in the White House even if she's in a wheelchair.

I think she would have done a much better job and not have kept the economy in such a terrible condition.

not sure i care. I dont know that any of them are going to be much better or worse than Obama.

Anyone else?

Nope, just Hillary. She was cheated in 2008. I want her in the White House even if she's in a wheelchair.

I could be wrong, but I don't think she cares about it anymore. I think she's happy in her current position and will be even happier away from it all once she leaves. But as I said, I could be misreading her completely. Obviously, if she wants the nomination, it will pretty much be hers for the taking in 2016.

Willard could make a try as a democratic candidate after he loses.

Last edited:

Anyone else?

It worked for our greatest President.

270px-Rooseveltinwheelchair.jpg

Anyone else?

I could be wrong, but I don't think she cares about it anymore. I think she's happy in her current position and will be even happier away from it all once she leaves. But as I said, I could be misreading her completely. Obviously, if she wants the nomination, it will pretty much be hers for the taking in 2016.

I pretty much agree with your analysis. However, I hope she wants it (I sure as hell wouldn't).

Anyone else?

This summer I had dinner with a friend who works in the State Department and knows Hillary. She IS going to run.

This summer I had dinner with a friend who works in the State Department and knows Hillary. She IS going to run.

Good. She is a truly brilliant person. She gives Bill a run for his money.

Great. Thanks for sharing.

I think Hilary would have at least tried to work with republicans, unlike Obama who keeps telling people that the republicans won't work with him publicly, and then goes behind closed doors and ignores everything the GOP has ever suggested - in order to advance his hardcore leftist agenda and gov't takeover.

Hillary would actually try to do what she thought would improve America and keep her ideology in perspective, rather than following her ideology regardless the effects.

After Hillary though, the dems have an empty basket -- I mean, are you really gonna turn things over a to a Sandra Fluke??? LMBO!!!!

I like Joe Biden as Vice President - but I never want him living in the White House! However, Joe may decide to run in 2016.

Forum List

Back