"Moderate" Islamic Cleric: “Muslims have the Right to Kill anyone who does Not Respect Islam”

Iran 'Imperialist?' When's the last time Iran invaded and occupied a nation? And Russia isn't even close to the US in terms of invasion and occupation. The US demanding 'Regime Change' is an example of arrogant Imperialism. Syria was never a threat to the US. Our Government had no right demanding 'Regime Change' and bombing it. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

Iran uses proxies to do their bidding

The US does too. And it does it on a much much bigger scale. Iran and Russia aren't even close to the US when it comes to invasion and occupation.

Then don't sit and paint Iran innocent

I wouldn't do that. But i'm not sure i know what you mean by 'innocent.' It's been proven that our 'Good Friends' the Saudis armed ISIS in Syria. It's also been proven that some prominent Saudis bankrolled the 9/11 attack. Is Saudi Arabia 'innocent?'

the Saudi government is reasonably moderate. The very wealthy Saudis
with islam on their minds are not innocent. The US tries to deal with the
government ------not the rich bastard terrorist prone

To hell with Saudi Arabia. It's an evil nation. :mad-61:

Americans should keep in mind, this particular Jihadist is now considered a 'Friend' to the US Government. He's an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni 'Islamic Scholar.' That makes him an 'Ally' in the Middle East. It's pretty messed up, huh? Maybe it's time to get out of the Middle East? What do ya think America?

whom are you addressing-----your drinking buddies in the local honky tonk?

so true-------right now the USA is asserting its right to RESPECT with regard to
the IMPERIALIST AGGRESSION of Iran and Russia in DA MIDDLE EAST...
its da seaports-------THE SEAPORTS--------Russia and Iran want COMPLETE
control over the waterways of both the Mediterranean and the Red Sea. ---
O' dense one. Lots of "persons" would like to see the USA roll over and die

Iran 'Imperialist?' When's the last time Iran invaded and occupied a nation? And Russia isn't even close to the US in terms of invasion and occupation. The US demanding 'Regime Change' is an example of arrogant Imperialism. Syria was never a threat to the US. Our Government had no right demanding 'Regime Change' and bombing it. We shouldn't be there. Period, end of story.

for those who do not know------every SHIITE muslim is an
Iranian proxy------- SHIITES that never saw Iran-----consider FARTSIE
a "holy" language------and learn it for the sake of "HOLINESS"----even
more than they try to learn Arabic. Shiites ----remember Shiites
(the ones actually from Iran are the least dangerous---imo) Houthis,
alawites Shiites in India----Shiites here and Shiites there---Hezbollians
I grew out of that stage of my life 50 years ago or better.

oh----sorry-----not even a dry dream?

If you had a can of fix a flat handy that I could borrow, one could be arranged for you.
Krekar is an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni Jihadist 'Islamic Scholar.' He adheres to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. He would actually be considered a 'Friend' to the US. He's a Kurdish Sunni, they're our 'Close Allies' now.

Hey i know, it's all so damn confusing. Who's our 'Friend', who's our Enemy? Who really knows? It changes week to week. That's why it's time to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. It's time to come home.

you think YOU are confused? or "we" are confused. -----well---a LITTLE ---
but for real confusion of ENEMY VS FRIEND------vs friend vs enemy----etc etc.
try the "MUSLIM WORLD" those guys form up and battle each
other INCESSANTLY.---------but there are real people in the middle east
too-------Christians, Jews and atheists---and a few Zoroastrians and some
Bahais

This wonderful Jihadist is our 'Friend' now. Fun times, huh? Man, it's time to get the hell out of the Middle East. I'm completely over the endless war.

what wonderful "JIHADIST"? isolationism never works

The man in the OP's video is Mullah Krekar. He's an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni 'Islamic Scholar.' He would be considered a 'Good Friend' by our Government. Our Government supports lots of Jihadists around the world. It's been doing it for many years. It's a real mess of a Foreign Policy. Americans don't even know who their 'Friends' or 'Foes' are over there. It's bloody chaos. When does it end?

Americans should keep in mind, this particular Jihadist is now considered a 'Friend' to the US Government. He's an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni 'Islamic Scholar.' That makes him an 'Ally' in the Middle East. It's pretty messed up, huh? Maybe it's time to get out of the Middle East? What do ya think America?

Another one of your 'Good Buddy' Wahhabi Sunni Jihadists. You're so confused man. You don't even know who your 'Friends' or 'Foes' are over there. It's that messed up. Time to come home. We don't belong in the Middle East. We never did.

The US does too. And it does it on a much much bigger scale. Iran and Russia aren't even close to the US when it comes to invasion and occupation.

I wouldn't do that. But i'm not sure i know what you mean by 'innocent.' It's been proven that our 'Good Friends' the Saudis armed ISIS in Syria. It's also been proven that some prominent Saudis bankrolled the 9/11 attack. Is Saudi Arabia 'innocent?'

If you had a can of fix a flat handy that I could borrow, one could be arranged for you.
Krekar is an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni Jihadist 'Islamic Scholar.' He adheres to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. He would actually be considered a 'Friend' to the US. He's a Kurdish Sunni, they're our 'Close Allies' now.

Hey i know, it's all so damn confusing. Who's our 'Friend', who's our Enemy? Who really knows? It changes week to week. That's why it's time to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. It's time to come home.

Bahais

This wonderful Jihadist is our 'Friend' now. Fun times, huh? Man, it's time to get the hell out of the Middle East. I'm completely over the endless war.

The man in the OP's video is Mullah Krekar. He's an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni 'Islamic Scholar.' He would be considered a 'Good Friend' by our Government. Our Government supports lots of Jihadists around the world. It's been doing it for many years. It's a real mess of a Foreign Policy. Americans don't even know who their 'Friends' or 'Foes' are over there. It's bloody chaos. When does it end?

who claimed the Krekar as "friend"?

Another one of your 'Good Buddy' Wahhabi Sunni Jihadists. You're so confused man. You don't even know who your 'Friends' or 'Foes' are over there. It's that messed up. Time to come home. We don't belong in the Middle East. We never did.

try not to be afraid

Bahais

who claimed the Krekar as "friend"?

He's an Iraqi Kurdish Sunni. That makes him your 'Friend' whether you like it or not. Your Government considers him a 'Moderate Friend.' Just another Wahhabi Sunni Jihadist your Government is supporting. It's been supporting them for many years.

try not to be afraid

Not afraid, just completely fed up with the endless war over there. Most Americans can't even identify who their 'Friends' or 'Foes' are in that hellhole. It is time to disengage from the Middle East. Enough is enough.

Most Americans have no idea who Mullah Krekar is. They should research him a bit. He's actually considered to be a 'Moderate Friend' of the US Government.

Most Americans have no idea who Mullah Krekar is. They should research him a bit. He's actually considered to be a 'Moderate Friend' of the US Government.

oh the white house and the state dept------they did not ask me----way back
in the mid sixties------I KNEW what sadaam was all about-----but no one asked me

Bahais

The United States of goofball americans & like minded fanatics the world over. Otherwise known as the Republican Party.

try not to be afraid

image.jpeg

Moderate? Lol he's a known terrorist....you guys are in lala land start searching before you comment.
Oh and for those that have to attack Islam at every occasion...this guy is in Norway, he issued death threats but never killed a soul and a Christian fanatic not long ago killed dozens of people in Norway.

Moderate? Lol he's a known terrorist....you guys are in lala land start searching before you comment.
Oh and for those that have to attack Islam at every occasion...this guy is in Norway, he issued death threats but never killed a soul and a Christian fanatic not long ago killed dozens of people in Norway.

SO? that excuses the filth preached in mosques into the ears of muslim children? I have been in dozens of churches and scores of synagogues and a few mosques in
the USA-------of all of those experiences the ONLY places I have heard HATE
and "ENIMEEES" bull shit ------were mosques

Bahais

The United States of goofball americans & like minded fanatics the world over. Otherwise known as the Republican Party.

In fairness, Democrats have funded & armed Jihadists for years too. It's not a partisan political issue.

Forum List

Back