Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible

Muslims believe that since they would riot if the koran was burned, Christians would riot if the Bible were burned. They have moral equivalincy. Especially if the person hasn't been here, they do not really understand our absence of laws against blasphemy. Christians don't really care very much if the Bible is burned. They might speak out against the symbolism, but in fact, and in reality, someone could use the Bible to toast marshmallows.

continentalnews.net/ ^ | Sept. 16, 2012 | Dan Wooding

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

http://continentalnews.net/2012/09/16/muslim-abu-islam-11983.html

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

I think it would be more effective to have a video of a few thousand people laughing their asses off, and maybe eating some pulled pork sandwiches, while watching a video of the nut going off the rails.

Muslims oppress, torture and kill Christians in their country.

Muslims live in freedom here.

Muslims are the biggest group of hypocrites on this planet, just above left-wing scum.

And yes they went NUTS about the ya little mental midget! They go nuts about everything yet turn around and burn out flag, bibles and speak nonsense about our religions! So fuck them and their sensitivity!

pastor-terry-jones-burned-koran-march-20-2011-and-was-burned-in-effigy-in-pakistan-later.jpg

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.
Why Reward Evil with Evil?

Muslims are the biggest group of hypocrites on this planet, just above left-wing scum.

It is interesting how quickly people generalize 1.23 billion people just because of the actions of a few.

What would you think if someone read about the pedophile Catholic priests and then generalized and said, "Christians rape little boys"?

Is this fuckface in the photo representing all Christians?

See how that works?

What a genius plan. Let's let the extremist assholes dominate the conversation. That will solve EVERYTHING, amiright?

Matthew so what would your actions accomplish? As many books you burn more will be made. It really makes a failed case for you to burn someone else's Holy book simply because some cleric thousands of miles away burned a Holy Book. that tit-for-tat nonsense is childish and its an intolerable act, something contradictory to the teachings of Jesus.

it seems far more prudent to read books than to burn them. That way, we can argue against them with their own texts.

How does one argue with a brick wall?

:confused:

This so called muslim cleric (whom I have never heard of) is clearly wrong in his actions.

And no muslim I personally know would ever support the unIslamic sin of burning a bible. :cool:

Why lower yourself to their level!

Because he's a Religious Zealot as well. Two sides to the same coin.

Why Reward Evil with Evil?
Because it's more fun... o.0

I mean hell... Poking fun at Gandhi isn't much fun. He just... Takes it and smiles at you... He's not out to hurt anybody... Picking a fight with a guy who really isn't trying to hurt anyone is self defeating from the start.

Now... Get a bigot redneck talking about how he hates faggots.... those mother fuckers are fun. I will pull out the most gay voice, walk, or any other stereo type I can think of... And just flaunt and make a scene... LOL I'll grab his ass and tell him how nice it is, lightly stroke his arm.... I'll do everything I can to make him uncomfortable to the point to where he's either going to fight... Or leave.

Now I'll grant you that hasn't always worked out the way I wanted it to... But damn... It's a good time.

Last edited:

It is interesting how quickly people generalize 1.23 billion people just because of the actions of a few.

What would you think if someone read about the pedophile Catholic priests and then generalized and said, "Christians rape little boys"?

See how that works?

What a genius plan. Let's let the extremist assholes dominate the conversation. That will solve EVERYTHING, amiright?

"Christians rape little boys"?

Progressives yell shit like that every day and I don't hear about people killing over it.

See how that works?

Progressives yell shit like that every day and I don't hear about people killing over it.

Christians tend to kill with their government policies, these days.

See how that works?

Christians tend to kill with their government policies, these days.

Really? Do eleborate...

We in the United States are civilized people and for the most part think before we act. We are very different from those in the Islamic world. We can tell by the reactions of the people that human life and personal rights are not regarded as highly there.

It shows great strength to withstand the urge for revenge. America has never been about revenge. We are about Liberty.. Our greatest integrity comes from knowing who and what we are. From the founding principles of our country and from God. We don't need justification through the blood of others because the ignorance of a crazed religion harms our own, then we become like them. Free speech, freedom of religion, the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.. Those aren't just words..Our battlefields have bled rivers of our Nation's heroes in protecting our country's honor. We have to do no less.. Let them burn every bible.. It doesn't change who we are and what we stand for.

Forum List

Back