Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible

It shows great strength to withstand the urge for revenge. America has never been about revenge.
The Japanese would strongly disagree with your statement.

And so would the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. :cuckoo: :lol:

The Japenese are great friends of the United States. Too bad a muslim such as yourself who condones the slaughter of innocents over a stupid book, can't rewrite MY country's history. It was with great trepidation and regret that America launched nuclear attack.. but make no mistake about it.. She will do it again if pushed in to corner.. of that you can be certain. We lead with strength and bold honor... It doesn't really make a damn what some looney crazed religious nuts say or think.

It shows great strength to withstand the urge for revenge. America has never been about revenge. We are about Liberty.. Our greatest integrity comes from knowing who and what we are. From the founding principles of our country and from God. We don't need justification through the blood of others because the ignorance of a crazed religion harms our own, then we become like them. Free speech, freedom of religion, the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.. Those aren't just words..Our battlefields have bled rivers of our Nation's heroes in protecting our country's honor. We have to do no less.. Let them burn every bible.. It doesn't change who we are and what we stand for.

Getting right down to it, Americans value their individual rights more that they value any religion, even Christianity. We have a right to blaspheme religion. We put crucifixes in jars of urine, we smear feces on paintings of Mary. We have a painting of the Gay Last Supper, AND, we will continue to insult islam. Just for the hell of it.

It shows great strength to withstand the urge for revenge. America has never been about revenge.

The Japenese are great friends of the United States. Too bad a muslim such as yourself who condones the slaughter of innocents over a stupid book, can't rewrite MY country's history. It was with great trepidation and regret that America launched nuclear attack.. but make no mistake about it.. She will do it again if pushed in to corner.. of that you can be certain. We lead with strength and bold honor... It doesn't really make a damn what some looney crazed religious nuts say or think.

Disgusting.

continentalnews.net/ ^ | Sept. 16, 2012 | Dan Wooding

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

http://continentalnews.net/2012/09/16/muslim-abu-islam-11983.html

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

i wish we could put you all on an Island and let you kill each other. Then the rest of society could move on with our lives without you backwards retards walking around.

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

Strange, I though Islamic prohibited anyone from burning any Holy Book. Why isn't this guy in jail?

Muslims believe that since they would riot if the koran was burned, Christians would riot if the Bible were burned. They have moral equivalincy. Especially if the person hasn't been here, they do not really understand our absence of laws against blasphemy. Christians don't really care very much if the Bible is burned. They might speak out against the symbolism, but in fact, and in reality, someone could use the Bible to toast marshmallows.

If Christians care one wit of what's in the Bible, they would follow it's teachings and love their enemies, pray for them that use them, forgive them for their sins and leave vengence to God.

He is in violation of his own Prophet. He was ordered by his Prophet to treat the Holy Bible as Holy Book.

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterrence if the need ever comes.

Last edited:

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons..

I am blessed to live in a nation where people like you are in the minority :)

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterence if the need ever comes.
I'm hardly a pacifist. And I agree with her. (((Although it may be for different reasons)))

Why do you think religious zealots hell bent on destruction wants to destroy us?

Last edited:
Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons..

You live in a nation of idiots? What country is that?

Disgusting.

Actually, you're wrong..

"Conservatives" Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

:) Have a good day.

You live in a nation of idiots? What country is that?

You agreeing with the post I said was disgusting?

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterence if the need ever comes.
I'm hardly a pacifist. And I agree with her. (((Although it may be for different reasons)))

Why do you think religious zealots hell bent on destruction wants to destroy us?

You're asking me to discern the mindset of religious nuts committed to the genocide of the Jewish nation as well as America???????? LMAO It speaks for itself.

Actually, you're wrong..

"Conservatives" Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

:) Have a good day.

Not conservatives digbat, bigots. :)

Forum List

Back