Munich Attack Validates Trump

Nothing sells like corpses. Am I right, guys? High five!
More and more attacks just prove that Trump is right. And Obama is doing nothing about it...natter of fact, HE is probably doing the high five right now, not the US citizens.

The people speaking here are THRILLED. You can tell by their enthusiasm to post. Obama has yet to speak on the issue.

More and more attacks just prove that Trump is right. And Obama is doing nothing about it...natter of fact, HE is probably doing the high five right now, not the US citizens.

The people speaking here are THRILLED. You can tell by their enthusiasm to post. Obama has yet to speak on the issue.
Yea because you can read hearts and minds. No one gives a flying fuck what that loser Odumbo WHO CREATED ISIS has to say..

How does it validate Trump?

Munich isn't an American city. ....... :cool:
Because by saying the magic words "Islamic Terrorist", Trump can scare off the terrorists. If Obama had only said the magic words here, we never would have been attacked.

Says the party of baby slaughter on demand. You liberal nutbags are insane.

I'll be called a liberal today, and a conservative tomorrow. I gave up on partisan hacks a long time ago.

By the way, nice to see you, LGS. :bye1:

I've never mistaken you for a conservative, so no worries. Hello back.

Last time we interacted you called me an anti-Semite until I explained through PMs that I wasn't who you thought I was. Then you apologized on the open board. You still have no idea who I am, do you? :lol:

no one slaughters babies... imbecile.

well, except for you loons who think we should carpet bomb women and children so long as they're muslim.
obama has been drone striking them. Take it up with him.

The DNC convention will probably have women wheelbarrow their slaughtered babies on stage, maybe they'll have a contest for the biggest pile?

I'll be called a liberal today, and a conservative tomorrow. I gave up on partisan hacks a long time ago.

Last time we interacted you called me an anti-Semite until I explained through PMs that I wasn't who you thought I was. Then you apologized on the open board. You still have no idea who I am, do you? :lol:
Gee, the suspense is killing me.. (sarc):popcorn:

well, except for you loons who think we should carpet bomb women and children so long as they're muslim.
what is it that is taken from a pregnant woman? When she is pregnant, what is she carrying?
It's fetal tissue if you don't want it, a baby if you do.

what is it that is taken from a pregnant woman? When she is pregnant, what is she carrying?
cause I hear everyday someone looking at a pregnant woman and asking how her fetus is doing.

My niece is having twin fetuses. They turn to babies tonight.

Gee, the suspense is killing me.. (sarc):popcorn:

I brought up once how you said you would never support Romney because you called him "Bush 2.0". Then you proceeded to brag that you were actually making calls for Romney. Now you are supporting Trump. Tell us the truth. Who did you support before him?

cause I hear everyday someone looking at a pregnant woman and asking how her fetus is doing.

My niece is having twin fetuses. They turn to babies tonight.
"OMG, your fetal tissue looks just like you!"

Forum List

Back