Munich Attack Validates Trump

Says the party of baby slaughter on demand. You liberal nutbags are insane.

I'll be called a liberal today, and a conservative tomorrow. I gave up on partisan hacks a long time ago.

By the way, nice to see you, LGS. :bye1:

I've never mistaken you for a conservative, so no worries. Hello back.

Last time we interacted you called me an anti-Semite until I explained through PMs that I wasn't who you thought I was. Then you apologized on the open board. You still have no idea who I am, do you? :lol:
Gee, the suspense is killing me.. (sarc):popcorn:

I brought up once how you said you would never support Romney because you called him "Bush 2.0". Then you proceeded to brag that you were actually making calls for Romney. Now you are supporting Trump. Tell us the truth. Who did you support before him?
What's wrong boy? Did I hit a nerve? LOL Good.. Now go slap your monkey around and count backwards from 4.. (See, I made an exception for you.. not from 10 ;)

I 1000% support Donald J Trump- everyone on my facebook page has seen my support FROM DAY 1 dummy..!!!!!!!

I'll be called a liberal today, and a conservative tomorrow. I gave up on partisan hacks a long time ago.

By the way, nice to see you, LGS. :bye1:

Last time we interacted you called me an anti-Semite until I explained through PMs that I wasn't who you thought I was. Then you apologized on the open board. You still have no idea who I am, do you? :lol:

I brought up once how you said you would never support Romney because you called him "Bush 2.0". Then you proceeded to brag that you were actually making calls for Romney. Now you are supporting Trump. Tell us the truth. Who did you support before him?
What's wrong boy? Did I hit a nerve? LOL Good.. Now go slap your monkey around and count backwards from 4.. (See, I made an exception for you.. not from 10 ;)

I 1000% support Donald J Trump- everyone on my facebook page has seen my support FROM DAY 1 dummy..!!!!!!!

Like you 1000% supported Romney?

Everyone here knows I supported Mitt Romney.. What's your point goober? Or do you have one? You really need to learn to troll better.

I agree with Trump, but this particular attack may not be Islamic Terrorism. However, Merkel's gotta go. She's done terrible damage to Germany. Terrorist attacks may become the norm there.

Everyone here knows I supported Mitt Romney.. What's your point goober? Or do you have one? You really need to learn to troll better.

I quoted a post in the past where you said you would NEVER vote for Romney. You called him "Bush 2.0". Do you deny this post exists?

Now go slap your monkey around and count backwards from 4../QUOTE]

Shows how much you know. I already did that. :eusa_snooty:
I just had lunch... I'm not impressed by your tacky sense of humor and thoroughly dislike you.. You're a butt munching leftist nut who tries to ride the middle at times in order t

I quoted a post in the past where you said you would NEVER vote for Romney. You called him "Bush 2.0". Do you deny this post exists?
If I did, I did.. so what? LMAO You seem stalkerish.. TELL me, what did I say in 2010 on February 2nd?? :gives:

I just had lunch... I'm not impressed by your tacky sense of humor and thoroughly dislike you.. You're a butt munching leftist nut who tries to ride the middle at times in order t

If I did, I did.. so what? LMAO You seem stalkerish.. TELL me, what did I say in 2010 on February 2nd?? :gives:

It's not stalkerish. Everyone remembers you. You're the crazy chick who said she would do drills in the middle of the night with her gun in case an intruder broke in. You created the best meltdown thread on USMB. Fuckin' horses and bayonets. bodecea. Your meltdowns are a part of USMB legend.

It's not stalkerish. Everyone remembers you. You're the crazy chick who said she would do drills in the middle of the night with her gun in case an intruder broke in. You created the best meltdown thread on USMB. Fuckin' horses and bayonets. bodecea. Your meltdowns are a part of USMB legend.
As if I give a flying rats turd what trash like you and your leftist zombie squad thinks LMAO

PS- Get a life BOZO.. Living your life on the interwebz, logging people's activities from a yr, two yrs, 4 yrs ago, is whack.. Psycho lol

As if I give a flying rats turd what trash like you and your leftist zombie squad thinks LMAO

What are you going to do? Ride up on me with your horse, and stab me with your bayonet?

What are you going to do? Ride up on me with your horse, and stab me with your bayonet?
Nah.. you stink.. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Troll again.. still no better.

Nah.. you stink.. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Troll again.. still no better.

For one thing, you couldn't get your leg that high.

Trump is not running on anyone's political platform. He is running on COMMON SENSE and AMERICA FIRST. All the crap about Trump the Racist, GOP, Conservative/not Conservative is meaningless blather by the Left and their media attack dogs.

Nothing sells like corpses. Am I right, guys? High five!
More and more attacks just prove that Trump is right. And Obama is doing nothing about it...natter of fact, HE is probably doing the high five right now, not the US citizens.

The people speaking here are THRILLED. You can tell by their enthusiasm to post. Obama has yet to speak on the issue.
Yeah, I am sure glad my distant cousins in Germany are being murdered because of a self-hating lunatic determined to destroy my ancestral homeland forever. Absolutely ecstatic....

Trump is not running on anyone's political platform. He is running on COMMON SENSE and AMERICA FIRST. All the crap about Trump the Racist, GOP, Conservative/not Conservative is meaningless blather by the Left and their media attack dogs.
It shows an acutely fearful Left who have absolutely nothing. They're running a literal criminal who has placed this country in danger as well as Ops with her corrupt sense of self in her latest scandal.

Forum List

Back