Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married young Ayesha (MGH)

Poor little muslim girls... they ought to be enjoying their childhood, not being RAPED by ADULT MUSLIM MEN...

It's an adults job to PROTECT these innocent little girls, not KILL them by RAPE! If you're a muslim and don't speak out against this, then you are ONE SICK ANIMAL!

poor girl - if she is honest-

in principle, in islam a girl can't be married without her approval. she has the right to approve/disapprove her husband.

so the video has nothing related to islam!!

if i follow your logic, i can put many videos of american girls mis-treated by their fathers to prove that (americans are wild / ugly people)

Poor little muslim girls... they ought to be enjoying their childhood, not being RAPED by ADULT MUSLIM MEN...

It's an adults job to PROTECT these innocent little girls, not KILL them by RAPE! If you're a muslim and don't speak out against this, then you are ONE SICK ANIMAL!

poor girl - if she is honest-

in principle, in islam a girl can't be married without her approval. she has the right to approve/disapprove her husband.

so the video has nothing related to islam!!

if i follow your logic, i can put many videos of american girls mis-treated by their fathers to prove that (americans are wild / ugly people)

You're a liar.

I should have expected that.

Go kill yourself.

A 14 year old girl would be considered a geezer to Mohammad and and his followers.

Marrying 8 and 9 year olds is still legal in some Muslim countries. Especially those following shariah law. Why can't they if that's what their prophet did?

Marrying girls who have not reached adulthood is supreme wickedness. People who do so are the shame of mankind. Rather, they are not as such as to be part of the assembly of human beings.

Muslims do these things.

I speak as a Muslim.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was shown the figure of Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) in a dream. she was presented to him as his wife. True Dreams are parts of revelation.

The wives of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) are known as the Mothers of the Believers. God says in the Qur'an, the best of the revealed books:

"The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers."

Wasn't Ayesha like 5 years old? why didn't he just scoop up an adult woman?

Now I'm sure that Mo (peace be upon him) waited till her pubes showed.

He must have had to take cold showers for years till then.

Why do I know this? Mo beheaded his prisoners but did not behead children. He would wait till their pubes showed, then he would wack off their infidel heads. (peace be upon them)

I speak as a Muslim.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was shown the figure of Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) in a dream. she was presented to him as his wife. True Dreams are parts of revelation.

The wives of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) are known as the Mothers of the Believers. God says in the Qur'an, the best of the revealed books:

"The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers."

more BS

Wasn't Ayesha like 5 years old? why didn't he just scoop up an adult woman?

Now I'm sure that Mo (peace be upon him) waited till her pubes showed.

He must have had to take cold showers for years till then.

Why do I know this? Mo beheaded his prisoners but did not behead children. He would wait till their pubes showed, then he would wack off their infidel heads. (peace be upon them)

not really the whole story-----the little children (pre pube)
get enslaved and USED-------enslavement of adults is always
a problem----Israel lives with that fact------and so does the USA-----

I speak as a Muslim.

I speak as someone who is refuting islamic propaganda.

Arab culture (such as it is), has a long and sordid history of treating women as mere property. This example was set by Muhammud (swish), and Arabs / moslems have yet to claw their way out their backward, 7th century norms.

Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) was a model of piety and devotion to God Almighty and His prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

She lived long after Muhammad. She acquired riches but she gave them all away in charity, as Islam encourages people to give charity in proportion to their wealth. In Islam, charity is one of the greatest ways to achieve the satisfaction of God Almighty. Aisha was not obligated to do that, but she gave away all her riches in charity.

Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) was a model of piety and devotion to God Almighty and His prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

She lived long after Muhammad. She acquired riches but she gave them all away in charity, as Islam encourages people to give charity in proportion to their wealth. In Islam, charity is one of the greatest ways to achieve the satisfaction of God Almighty. Aisha was not obligated to do that, but she gave away all her riches in charity.

Aisha was all of eight years old when a grubby old 53 year old drunken man fucked her in the pussy long before she should have been having sexual contact with anyone. That is just plain old disgusting.

Marrying girls who have not reached adulthood is supreme wickedness. People who do so are the shame of mankind. Rather, they are not as such as to be part of the assembly of human beings.

Muslims do these things.

So, you just said that Muslims are supremely wicked.

Wonderful, we finally agree on something.

I speak as a Muslim.

I speak as someone who rejects child abuse.

An Arab warlord acting on his lurid fantasies involving female children is not "revelation".

It's really remarkable how moslems will accept all manner of depravity when it's done in furtherance of worshipping the man who partnered himself with a gawd.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) once said that Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) was the dearest of all persons to him, and after her, her father (Abu Bakr, may God be well pleased with him). Aisha is of the family of Muhammad, and she has eminence in being one of the closest ones to Muhammad.

Aisha once said that when winds would blow, Muhammad would become agitated and would move about, out of the fear of God Almighty. His face would change. She also said that once Muhammad fainted after reading the Chapter 56 of the Qur'an (The Event). Here is an excerpt from that Chapter:

"All will certainly be gathered together for the meeting appointed for a Day well-known. Then will ye truly,- O ye that go wrong, and treat (Truth) as Falsehood!- Ye will surely taste of the Tree of Zaqqum. Then will ye fill your insides therewith, and drink Boiling Water on top of it: indeed ye shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst! Such will be their entertainment on the Day of Requital! It is We Who have created you: why will ye not witness the Truth?"

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) once said that Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) was the dearest of all persons to him, and after her, her father (Abu Bakr, may God be well pleased with him). Aisha is of the family of Muhammad, and she has eminence in being one of the closest ones to Muhammad.

Aisha once said that when winds would blow, Muhammad would become agitated and would move about, out of the fear of God Almighty. His face would change. She also said that once Muhammad fainted after reading the Chapter 56 of the Qur'an (The Event). Here is an excerpt from that Chapter:

"All will certainly be gathered together for the meeting appointed for a Day well-known. Then will ye truly,- O ye that go wrong, and treat (Truth) as Falsehood!- Ye will surely taste of the Tree of Zaqqum. Then will ye fill your insides therewith, and drink Boiling Water on top of it: indeed ye shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst! Such will be their entertainment on the Day of Requital! It is We Who have created you: why will ye not witness the Truth?"

I speak as one who believes that fucking 8 year old children is off the table, for sure. It's called sexual mores, something that good old pedo Mo, the false prophet, did not possess.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married Ayesha (may God be pleased with her) when she was quite young.

Now that's an interesting use of understatement

Ayesha is the daughter of Abu Bakr, the closest and best friend of Muhammad, his Companion in the Migration, the best of the Muslims after Muhammad and the first Khalif of Islam (the first successor of Muhammad, the first king of the Muslim Nation after Muhammad). Abu Bakr once told Muhammad he cherished three things. One of them was that his daughter was married to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Ayesha is the only wife of Muhammad who had not been previously married to someone else.

When she was...what, 4?

Ayesha is one of the main sources of the oceans of the Islamic knowledges. She is holy and heavenly, like all the Companions of Muhammad, may God be well pleased with them. She is his wife in this world and in the next. She is known as the Mother of the Believers, like all 11 wives of Muhammad. She is one of the beacons of truth. Her Father Abu Bakr is a hero of Islam, and so are her brothers Abdur Rahman and Muhammad, and so is her sister Asma.

She said Muhammad's facial traits shine like a thunder blaze.

She said Muhammad's deeds were most wonderful, all of them.

She said Muhammad's character and personality was the Holy Qur'an.

She was a little girl.

How on earth..... Oh, NEVER MIND

She was six when they got married, but Mohammed waited until she was the ripe old age of nine to screw her. He was only 53 at the time.

So, why we're so shocked when ISIS insalve Kurdish Girls? They just follow the prophet.

Anyway, if Islam wants to brag about being enlightened, they should use anything APART from the Ayesha story. That's just.... not a nice one.

And, uhm, when does puberty usually onset with girl, Muslim75 .

Hmmmmmmm, sounds VERY VERY underage to me, even for those barbaric standards.

Its pedophilia.

At least according to our modern, CIVILIZED standards, it is most definitely pedophilia.

Oh, the cool things that one can learn from K'uran, Hadith and Bukhari....

To be fair, it's not really wise to use 21st century standards to the hold times. Plenty of men married young girls at the time.

Still, how can someone be sexually attacked to a girl tha'ts basically a baby.... I don't know.

Just because American Law is heavily against sex with children or underaged teens, it does not mean that this sort of behavior is objectively "wrong" or "immoral" or "evil".

The weltanshauung of those who live across the world may be radically different in a number of ways. Not every country need accept the Laws and world-view of America.

Spanking is great foreplay, I used to spank my ex wife all the time before love making.

It does the trick with my monkey, too.

facepalm.gif

Forum List

Back