Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married young Ayesha (MGH)

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married Ayesha (may God be pleased with her) when she was quite young.

Now that's an interesting use of understatement

Ayesha is the daughter of Abu Bakr, the closest and best friend of Muhammad, his Companion in the Migration, the best of the Muslims after Muhammad and the first Khalif of Islam (the first successor of Muhammad, the first king of the Muslim Nation after Muhammad). Abu Bakr once told Muhammad he cherished three things. One of them was that his daughter was married to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Ayesha is the only wife of Muhammad who had not been previously married to someone else.

When she was...what, 4?

Ayesha is one of the main sources of the oceans of the Islamic knowledges. She is holy and heavenly, like all the Companions of Muhammad, may God be well pleased with them. She is his wife in this world and in the next. She is known as the Mother of the Believers, like all 11 wives of Muhammad. She is one of the beacons of truth. Her Father Abu Bakr is a hero of Islam, and so are her brothers Abdur Rahman and Muhammad, and so is her sister Asma.

She said Muhammad's facial traits shine like a thunder blaze.

She said Muhammad's deeds were most wonderful, all of them.

She said Muhammad's character and personality was the Holy Qur'an.

She was a little girl.

How on earth..... Oh, NEVER MIND

There's something about an older man, leering at a child who might otherwise be playing with dolls, that just strikes me as creepy.

Moslems worship such a man. Creepier, still.

She was six when they got married, but Mohammed waited until she was the ripe old age of nine to screw her. He was only 53 at the time.

God's last prophet was into pre-teens.
No no no no.....but Mohammed was

Just because American Law is heavily against sex with children or underaged teens, it does not mean that this sort of behavior is objectively "wrong" or "immoral" or "evil".

The weltanshauung of those who live across the world may be radically different in a number of ways. Not every country need accept the Laws and world-view of America.

Will any sane person give his daughter at the age of six to a man that can be her grandpa?

Will you let your baby girl be given to someone knowing what he might do to her in his room, at night?

Just because American Law is heavily against sex with children or underaged teens, it does not mean that this sort of behavior is objectively "wrong" or "immoral" or "evil".

The weltanshauung of those who live across the world may be radically different in a number of ways. Not every country need accept the Laws and world-view of America.

Will any sane person give his daughter at the age of six to a man that can be her grandpa?

Will you let your baby girl be given to someone knowing what he might do to her in his room, at night?

What I would or would not do is irrelevant.

My weltanschauung is as different from their's as it is from yours.

What you basically say is that we should accept all other cultures, even the ones which their cores calling to demolish our own.

It has nothing to do with mans laws

My weltanschauung is as different from their's as it is from yours.

What you basically say is that we should accept all other cultures, even the ones which their cores calling to demolish our own.

I am not saying that "we" should accept anything. It is not my place to command the American people to change their weltanschauung, just as it is not your place to command these people to change theirs.

And I do appreciate the extreme diversity of cultures around the world... even the ones who would nuke America. Why wouldn't I?

You cannot appreciate them once they act to nuke you.

I don't see the logic in that, sorry.

I do not require you to see any logic on my subjective feelings of this matter.

Perhaps if my government thought as I do, these people would not be so eager to see America blown to Hell.

I find highly hypocritical those who hold against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) the argument that he married a very young girl, Aisha (may God be well pleased with her).

Moses killed a man, you don't call him a murderer.
Abraham lied to save himself from a king, you don't call him a liar.
Jesus taught wisdom to someone who would later try to have him crucified. You don't call him a fool.
David waged war on unbelievers in God. You don't call him a savage.
When Muhammad marries Aisha, you quickly notice the unappropriateness.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) only married Aisha after Khadija died (may God be well plesed with them both). Before that, Muhammad was married to Khadija for about 20 years. Muhammad married Khadija when he was 25 and Khadija was 40, 15 years older than him. Khadija was her boss (in business) and it was Khadija that proposed to him marriage.

When Muhammad married Aisha, it was the king of the community who married the daughter of the king's best friend.

Khadija once told Muhammad:

"By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you, for by Allah, you keep good relations with your kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, entertain your guests generously and assist those who are stricken with calamities."

That was at the beginning of revelation.

Aisha was the only previously unmarried woman that Muhammad married. Muhammad married 11 women, all of whom were previously married, either divorced or widows, except for Aisha. Only Aisha was never married before.

Moooohamut the pedophile was a liar. Big difference between moooohamuts the pedophile and men that the one true God, not alla, used.

<snip>She also said that once Muhammad fainted after reading the Chapter 56 of the Qur'an (The Event). <snip>

OK, I know that I am late to quote this and it may have been already pointed out, but I am just now reading this horrid thread.

What I quoted above just shows one tiny part of the LIE that Moslems would have us try to swallow (pun intended).

The Koran wasn't even written until after Muhammad (May his soul rot in the deepest part of Hell forever and ever) was dead.

Muslims believe the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril),[3][4] gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,[5] when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death. . . . .

Shortly after Muhammad's death, the Quran was compiled by his companions who wrote down and memorized parts of it.

Link: Quran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I find highly hypocritical those who hold against Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) the argument that he married a very young girl, Aisha (may God be well pleased with her).

As you would. Your religion was created by a sociopathic murderer and liar, Muhammed (May YHWH keep his soul in the deepest hell) and then backed up by his child bride Aisha (May YHWH heal her soul from the deepest crime that a man can commit upon a child, child sexual abuse). I have tried to read your Koran and found it to be the ravings of a madman, Muhommad (May YHWH curse his soul to the deepest Hell!). You find hypocrisy only because your madman Muhommad (May YHWH burn him in Hell) ranted on and on with many hypocrisies and discrepancies that would later be written after his death into the book from hell called the 'holy quran' that you can cherry pick and chose to justify the sick demented mind of Muhammed (may YHWH cast him into the deepest lake of fire forever and ever). Let me go further into your convoluted lies:

Moses killed a man, you don't call him a murderer.

Muhommed (May G-d curse his soul forever and ever) was a mass murderer, yet you call him holy and a prophet

Abraham lied to save himself from a king, you don't call him a liar.

Now this is an interesting one and has to be taken into the customs of the times and places where he felt the need. Yes on the face one could call him a liar, but do not all the discrepancies that Muhammed (may his soul rot in hell) claimed that an angel gave him to be later written into the koran also rate as lies? More about why Abram lied:

Why did Sarah LIE about her marriage to Abraham

Jesus taught wisdom to someone who would later try to have him crucified. You don't call him a fool.

If I didn't want to call you out on anything else, this would be the one and only. And all I will say is that if you are a true moslem and infer that Jesus Christ should be called a fool, then you and Mohammed (may his soul burn in the lake of fire) deserve the same fate.

David waged war on unbelievers in God. You don't call him a savage.

When Mohammed (may he burn in hell) wages war on those that his made up god, or better, his transferred god of the moon called alla waged war on those called 'infidels' you don't call him savage.

When Muhammad marries Aisha, you quickly notice the unappropriateness.

Please show me anywhere else that it is OK to have sex with a nine year old; in any religion. Mohammed (may YHWH curse him to the lowest Hell) only married Aisha (May YHWH have the deepest mercy and attempt to heal her soul from the deepest harm a 53 yr old man can do to a child) to cement a political tie. the upside that Muhammed did not realize from the union is that such a very young and tender girl, being taken at the age of nine could and would be so influenced by that union to help Muhammed (may he rot in hell) give credence to his made up religion.

And before I'm done, let me remind you that Muhommed (may he rot in the deepest hell forever) tried to emulate his religion based on Judaism. He even had the earliest prayers devoted to Jerusalem, but when those of the Jewish faith saw through his deceit and rejected his made up religion, he then had the 'faithful' bow down to Mohummed's (may he rot in hell) newly conquered city of Medina. And that is when he declared open season on the Jews. Why? Not because they were 'not of the book' but because in muhommed's (may he burn in hell) sick mind they rejected him and his narcissistic sociopathic 'creation'.

Even in the (UN)holy koran, the Jews and Christians are called in some places the 'people of the book' and others, 'infidels'.

Explain that you fuck.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) only married Aisha after Khadija died (may God be well plesed with them both). Before that, Muhammad was married to Khadija for about 20 years. Muhammad married Khadija when he was 25 and Khadija was 40, 15 years older than him. Khadija was her boss (in business) and it was Khadija that proposed to him marriage.

When Muhammad married Aisha, it was the king of the community who married the daughter of the king's best friend.

Khadija once told Muhammad:

"By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you, for by Allah, you keep good relations with your kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, entertain your guests generously and assist those who are stricken with calamities."

That was at the beginning of revelation.

Aisha was the only previously unmarried woman that Muhammad married. Muhammad married 11 women, all of whom were previously married, either divorced or widows, except for Aisha. Only Aisha was never married before.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back