Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married young Ayesha (MGH)

Yea! all of the above posts, and here is a verse from the Quran where Muhammad justifies giving his little wife a good spanking.

4.34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

33.30 O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly
conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for God.

Last edited:
Yea! all of the above posts, and here is a verse from the Quran where Muhammad justifies giving his little wife a good spanking.

4.34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

33.30 O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly
conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for God.

That is just unbelievably uplifting. I can feel the unabated love just oooozing out of the good old K'uran.

Ayesha was not previously married, you say?

An ideology is seriously fucked up if that even needs to be mentioned of a five year old.

Well you know five year olds. One minute they're playing with Barbies and the next they're getting in and out of sham marriages when they're on a bender in Vegas. It is proper and fitting that one of the stature of Mohammed found a woman willing to wait until she was six to get married. That's the kind of a character trait you look for in a mate.

Yes, indeed, those damned 5 year olds are all at fault, what, getting old Mo-hammed all hot and heavy. A man has a right to get his nuts off, you know!! I mean, in between murdering innocent jews and beating the shit out of full grown women, he needs to empty his loins as well. Case closed.

Until I see evidence that Mohammad had the spirit of prophesy, ie that he testified that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, then I cannot accept that he was a prophet

Once Aisha (may God be well pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers was lost. She was found and brought back by a handsome man. People started to say things about her, and some people believed it. God revealed to Muhammad verses of the Qur'an declaring her innocent.

"Why did not the believers - men and women - when ye heard of the affair,- put the best construction on it in their own minds and say, "This (charge) is an obvious lie" ?(.......) And why did ye not, when ye heard it, say? - "It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to Allah (God). this is a most serious slander!" "

These verses, Muslims have sung ceaselessly for 14 centuries.

Once Aisha (may God be well pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers was lost. She was found and brought back by a handsome man. People started to say things about her, and some people believed it. God revealed to Muhammad verses of the Qur'an declaring her innocent.

"Why did not the believers - men and women - when ye heard of the affair,- put the best construction on it in their own minds and say, "This (charge) is an obvious lie" ?(.......) And why did ye not, when ye heard it, say? - "It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to Allah (God). this is a most serious slander!" "

One would think that once a person graduates from high school they would realize that a 53 year old man marrying a 6 year old girl and consummating the marriage while she was still prepubescent is the rape of a child and extremely perverse to even attempt to justify making it impossible that Mohammed (Piss be upon him) was a prophet of God, much less the supreme example of morality.

Are you really that stupid?

Its nothing to be proud about that Muslims have failed to learn to sing a better song for 14 centuries.

Oh, YES indeed! Before Mohammed penetrated her, she was innocent. Afterward, at the age of NINE, she was no longer.

You just provided proof that the Kuran is anything but civilized. I want to thank you for having spared me a lot of postings.

And thank that shitty book called the Kuran, every poor male sop forced to be born under the islamofascist regime of hate can at least rest in the fact that with Kuranic scripture in his one hand and his undersized penis in the other, he can gleefully penetrate nine year old girls, because, you know, Mohammed did, so it must be ok.

The other point to note is that at least when nine year old girls are being penetrated by men 6 to 7 times their age, at least the camels out on the dunes know that for one night, their asses get a well deserved rest.

Dear Lord, the Kuran really IS insane.

Last edited:
Until I see evidence that Mohammad had the spirit of prophesy, ie that he testified that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, then I cannot accept that he was a prophet

Damn avatar.

If Jesus had never been born I would still have no compunction deciding that Mohammed was mentally ill at best, the epitome of a false prophet, and the Koran that he claimed came from God was a bunch of uneducated misogynistic desert hillbilly bullshit from the hate filled mind of a sociopath.

Do you ever read it?

Contrary wise, the Quran says Jesus was not the son of God, but just another messenger.

I am just waiting with baited breath to see what other wonders the K'uran holds for us.

Like 27 different creation epics, most of which don't even jive with each other.

Or the joy of jizyah (not to be mistaken for Mohammed's jizz - please folks, let's keep it classy, here!) in the world of Islamic Fiscus.

I am referring to the OP-----and its title which begins
"muhummad, peace upon him"---<<<< the dog is dead,
how much more peace can he get?

Forum List

Back