Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married young Ayesha (MGH)

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married Ayesha (may God be pleased with her) when she was quite young.

Ayesha explains herself that her friends would come at home and play. They would leave when they saw Muhammad coming. He would rush to call them back.

Ayesha is the daughter of Abu Bakr, the closest and best friend of Muhammad, his Companion in the Migration, the best of the Muslims after Muhammad and the first Khalif of Islam (the first successor of Muhammad, the first king of the Muslim Nation after Muhammad). Abu Bakr once told Muhammad he cherished three things. One of them was that his daughter was married to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). Ayesha is the only wife of Muhammad who had not been previously married to someone else.

Ayesha is one of the main sources of the oceans of the Islamic knowledges. She is holy and heavenly, like all the Companions of Muhammad, may God be well pleased with them. She is his wife in this world and in the next. She is known as the Mother of the Believers, like all 11 wives of Muhammad. She is one of the beacons of truth. Her Father Abu Bakr is a hero of Islam, and so are her brothers Abdur Rahman and Muhammad, and so is her sister Asma.

She said Muhammad's facial traits shine like a thunder blaze.

She said Muhammad's deeds were most wonderful, all of them.

She said Muhammad's character and personality was the Holy Qur'an.

Let me also mention that Mary and Asiya (Asiya adopted Moses and was the wife of Pharaoh) like Ayesha, like the Mothers of the Believers have the honour of being wives of Muhammad, in the world next.

As far as I recall Muhammad said you were allowed four wives, but he then said he was allowed five because he wanted another one and he said it was allowed because he was a prophet. But don't ask me to quote texts for that because I saw it on a television documentary.

She was six when they got married, but Mohammed waited until she was the ripe old age of nine to screw her. He was only 53 at the time.

God's last prophet was into pre-teens.

And, uhm, when does puberty usually onset with girl, Muslim75 .

Hmmmmmmm, sounds VERY VERY underage to me, even for those barbaric standards.

Its pedophilia.

Now, now, who are we to judge the holiest of holy men? God alone dictated Mohammad's actions and I'm God had His reasons for wanted Mo to fuck a fourth grader. If there's anything that we've learned from the Bible and Quran it's that God moves in mysterious, dickish, way.

She was six when they got married, but Mohammed waited until she was the ripe old age of nine to screw her. He was only 53 at the time.

Oh well at least he waited until she was 9, smgdh.

Well, thank G-d for small miracles. Is the hymen even fully developed at 9?

Its pedophilia.

Now, now, who are we to judge the holiest of holy men? God alone dictated Mohammad's actions and I'm God had His reasons for wanted Mo to fuck a fourth grader. If there's anything that we've learned from the Bible and Quran it's that God moves in mysterious, dickish, way.

"And thou shalt go forth, and thou shalt penetrate a fourth grader, because all infidels must die"

Or something like that.

Its pedophilia.

"And thou shalt go forth, and thou shalt penetrate a fourth grader, because all infidels must die"

Or something like that.

And Mohammed did say unto the nonbelievers, "hear my words, for the are the words of God: old enough to crawl is old enough to ball."

Yes, and he left specific instructions on how to honor women in the Koran if they forgot to put their toys away....

That makes good old Mo-hammed quite the Decider, what?

Its pedophilia.

Or something like that.

And Mohammed did say unto the nonbelievers, "hear my words, for the are the words of God: old enough to crawl is old enough to ball."

Yes, it's hidden in a Sura somewhere...

Ayesha was not previously married, you say?

An ideology is seriously fucked up if that even needs to be mentioned of a five year old.

Well you know five year olds. One minute they're playing with Barbies and the next they're getting in and out of sham marriages when they're on a bender in Vegas. It is proper and fitting that one of the stature of Mohammed found a woman willing to wait until she was six to get married. That's the kind of a character trait you look for in a mate.

Forum List

Back