Mugabe has heart attack in critical condition

Robert Mugabe = Black Racist.

He has totally destroyed Zimbabwe. Rhodesia was known as "The Garden of Africa", Ian Smith the last great leader.

If people haven't seen the documentary "Mugabe and the White African" I recommend it. It follows farmer Mike Campbell and his family, what Mugabe's racist thugs do to the Campbell family is absolutely horrific. I have the film on DVD.

Mugabe and the White African - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has totally destroyed Zimbabwe. Rhodesia was known as "The Garden of Africa", Ian Smith the last great leader.

If people haven't seen the documentary "Mugabe and the White African" I recommend it. It follows farmer Mike Campbell and his family, what Mugabe's racist thugs do to the Campbell family is absolutely horrific. I have the film on DVD.

Mugabe's absolutely racist Fast Track Land Redistribution Programme has destroyed the agriculture of Zimbabwe. White farmers, who's families had farmed the land for more than a Century, had their farms taken off them in the MOST BRUTAL manner and given to blacks who have NO experience of farming those lands, thus resulting in the destruction of agriculture in the former "Garden of Africa", the former "Breadbasket of Africa".

Land reform in Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mugabe is the proof that blacks are also racist towards whites.

Obviously a popular choice for the nazis.

Obviously a popular choice for the nazis.

This is you Tommy:

Broken_Record_Logo.png

Forum List

Back