Mueller Weighs Putting Off Trump Obstruction Decision

In the end...I wonder if it even matters..we are so divided, that half the country will not believe the finding..no matter what it is!
I suspect Mueller will request indictments on more people in the administration. But I don't think he'll indict a potus. Rather, he'll publish a report of factual allegations and supporting evidence in relation to Russia's interference and connections between Trump and the Russians, and probably at least allegations of connections between dem players and Russians, and here Hillary is dirty in terms of raising money for her "foundation."

Where did you get that idea?
There's some question whether Mueller even can indict Trump for anything. And, there is some question as to whether it can even be obstruction to fire the FBI for putting resources into an investigation without also proving the potus has an active role in some illegality that was underlying the investigation.

SO, the paramount issue, and what Mueller was tasked with investigating, is Russia's meddling and Trump's involvement in that. We have two institutions created by the Founders to deal with a Potus candidate who would sell his office for outside help. One is the election. Hopefully he'd be voted out. Secondly is Congress, Hopefully they'd do their duty. If neither can be trusted, and we have to rely on a retired prosecutor being drafted out of retirement, we're really fucked.

And it really is possible, if not likely, that there is no actual smoking gun connecting Trump to Putin and Assange's illegal hacking.

Proof of your festering mental illness and your debilitating hatred toward ordinary Americans who are sick of That Corrupt **** once known as Hillary Rottenness Clinton.

It’s not my fault you worship a Backstabbing America Muslim and a diseased Old Satan Worshipping Child Molesting Hag.

Please take the Obama Bobble Head out of your ass before you post next time.

It’s shoved so far up your cavernous anal cavity that it’s affecting your thinking.

None of that is going to happen...and if it does, Mueller aka Herman Munster will time it right before the midterms, and the accusations will be baseless, proving again that he is nothing but a political hack.

He’s A political Hack Just like Leaky James Comey.
In the end...I wonder if it even matters..we are so divided, that half the country will not believe the finding..no matter what it is!
I suspect Mueller will request indictments on more people in the administration. But I don't think he'll indict a potus. Rather, he'll publish a report of factual allegations and supporting evidence in relation to Russia's interference and connections between Trump and the Russians, and probably at least allegations of connections between dem players and Russians, and here Hillary is dirty in terms of raising money for her "foundation."
Fuck you, piss face.
Fuck you, cum face.

There's some question whether Mueller even can indict Trump for anything. And, there is some question as to whether it can even be obstruction to fire the FBI for putting resources into an investigation without also proving the potus has an active role in some illegality that was underlying the investigation.

SO, the paramount issue, and what Mueller was tasked with investigating, is Russia's meddling and Trump's involvement in that. We have two institutions created by the Founders to deal with a Potus candidate who would sell his office for outside help. One is the election. Hopefully he'd be voted out. Secondly is Congress, Hopefully they'd do their duty. If neither can be trusted, and we have to rely on a retired prosecutor being drafted out of retirement, we're really fucked.

And it really is possible, if not likely, that there is no actual smoking gun connecting Trump to Putin and Assange's illegal hacking.

No....the Clinton stuff. Where did that come from?

He has nothing and he is just trying to extend his employment for as long as he possibly can in the hopes some miracle will drop in his lap to justify his existence.

If he really wanted to justify his existence, all he has to do is start looking at Fusion GPS, Clinton & The DNC.
Mueller wants a permanent job....for himself and a hundred other leeching lawyers.
Dude, he's 70 plus and was BORN rich, like Trump, but he actually served.
That doesn't keep him from being a leech. Nancy Pelosi is worth over a hundred million...that doesn't stop her from raping the nation for payback.

Proof of your festering mental illness and your debilitating hatred toward ordinary Americans who are sick of That Corrupt **** once known as Hillary Rottenness Clinton.

It’s not my fault you worship a Backstabbing America Muslim and a diseased Old Satan Worshipping Child Molesting Hag.

It’s shoved so far up your cavernous anal cavity that it’s affecting your thinking.

None of that is going to happen...and if it does, Mueller aka Herman Munster will time it right before the midterms, and the accusations will be baseless, proving again that he is nothing but a political hack.

Fuck you, piss face.
ROTFLMFAO!

Today's winner of the TinFoil Hat of the thread goes to...a repeat winner...contender for the Grand Master-ship currently held by Steve_McGarrett:

TOT..c'mon down!

iu

Seriously man..do you really believe all that?

It seems outright insane---surely you might be exaggerating a little?

That is the question....I don't think a sitting President can be indicted...by any body short of the House of Rep.s--and I don't think he can be tried by any court other than the US Senate.

Trump could still be hamstrung though..especially if the Mid-terms go as predicted. Better he resign--for the good of the nation. LoL..as though that would ever happen, right?

Last edited:
Mueller wants a permanent job....for himself and a hundred other leeching lawyers.

For you and other right wing idiots.....Read, learn, comprehend....

View attachment 182116
Mueller's wanting a full time job doesn't preclude other special counsels from wanting the same. When you investigate Trump/Russia collusion for a over a year and have nothing to show the world, it's time to quit the search. This is evidenced by Mueller switching to obstruction. Mueller is a man on a mission. His mission now has nothing to do with what he was tasked to uncover. He's a waste of money now.

View attachment 182116
Mueller's wanting a full time job doesn't preclude other special counsels from wanting the same. When you investigate Trump/Russia collusion for a over a year and have nothing to show the world, it's time to quit the search. This is evidenced by Mueller switching to obstruction. Mueller is a man on a mission. His mission now has nothing to do with what he was tasked to uncover. He's a waste of money now.
Does it surprise you that most of America doesn't agree with you?

POLL: Majority of Americans want Robert Mueller to interview Trump under oath

• According to a new Monmouth University poll, 71% of respondents believe President Donald Trump should agree to an interview with the special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow during the 2016 race.
  • A majority of both Democrats and Republicans said they back the interview.
  • The survey comes as Mueller zeroes in on Trump for possible obstruction of justice.

This Trump Russia hoax has gone on too long. Sad that this has what's prevented to getting things done. While the demos obstruct.

You are really boring.

How about Herman Munster just take an Affidavit from Assange?

He won’t do that which proves he’s a hack.

Assange and Kim.com said they worked together with Seth Rich to upload The Podesta emails.

Seth Rich was killed just outside Mueller’s doorstep not long after the Podesta emails were made public...FACT.

Mueller will never conduct an official interview of Assange and will never look at The DNC Server.

It will be The End of the story for him and Mueller is out of a job the second he enters Assange’s statement in to the record.

And the second he is out of a job, everything turns back on The DNC, Obama, Clinton and Fusion GPS.
19c29a6e506ada7a92f13c54dacf880b.jpg

Fuck you, piss face.
Fuck you, cum face.

Last edited:
The survey comes as Mueller zeroes in on Trump for possible obstruction of justice.

See that statement about Trump being in trouble over "obstruction"????

Right wingers on here almost NEVER acknowledge that part; they'll harp on the possible NON-crime of "collusion" because........well, probably because Hannity told them to harp on that......lol

That is a very creative way to cower in fear.

The house intel committee just called you a liar

No Russian Collusion.

Why does Herman Munster have a job today?

Fuck you, piss face.
ROTFLMFAO!

Today's winner of the TinFoil Hat of the thread goes to...a repeat winner...contender for the Grand Master-ship currently held by Steve_McGarrett:

TOT..c'mon down!

iu

Seriously man..do you really believe all that?

It seems outright insane---surely you might be exaggerating a little?

150% of America thinks Herman Munster should Interview Assange and Kim.com.

Note how fair and inclusive I am by including legal and illegal immigrants in my poll.

“Zeroes In”? Mueller blinked in his fake game of chicken!

He’s going to bury his findings on Obstruction because it makes The Democrats look like fools and Clinton and Obama look like criminals.

Most of all, it makes his butt buddy and lover James Crooked Dick Comey look like a flaming asshole.

Obstruction has already been shelved numb nuts!

View attachment 182116
Does it surprise you that most of America doesn't agree with you?

POLL: Majority of Americans want Robert Mueller to interview Trump under oath

• According to a new Monmouth University poll, 71% of respondents believe President Donald Trump should agree to an interview with the special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow during the 2016 race.
  • A majority of both Democrats and Republicans said they back the interview.
  • The survey comes as Mueller zeroes in on Trump for possible obstruction of justice.

Last edited:

Mueller's walking of the tightrope...

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice is said to be close to completion, but he may set it aside while he finishes other key parts of his probe, such as possible collusion and the hacking of Democrats, according to current and former U.S. officials.

That’s because Mueller may calculate that if he tries to bring charges in the obstruction case -- the part that may hit closest to Trump personally -- witnesses may become less cooperative in other parts of the probe, or the president may move to shut it down altogether.

The revelation is a peek into Mueller’s calculations as he proceeds with his many-headed probe, while pressure builds from the president’s advisers and other Republicans to show progress or wrap it up.

The obstruction portion of the probe could likely be completed after several key outstanding interviews, including with the president and his son, Donald Trump Jr. The president’s lawyers have been negotiating with Mueller’s team over such an encounter since late last year. But even if Trump testifies in the coming weeks, Mueller may make a strategic calculation to keep his findings on obstruction secret, according to the current and former U.S. officials, who discussed the strategy on condition of anonymity.

Any clear outcome of the obstruction inquiry could be used against Mueller: Filing charges against Trump or his family could prompt the president to take action to fire him. Publicly clearing Trump of obstruction charges -- as the president’s lawyers have requested -- could be used by his allies to build pressure for the broader investigation to be shut down."

View attachment 182101
He has nothing and he is just trying to extend his employment for as long as he possibly can in the hopes some miracle will drop in his lap to justify his existence.

If he really wanted to justify his existence, all he has to do is start looking at Fusion GPS, Clinton & The DNC.

In order to have Obstruction of Justice, you have to prove Comey was not Incompetent, and Not Negligent at doing his job and was not fired for a just cause. He violated numerous policies and procedures, as well as violated ethical standards of The FBI during that whole charade.

He also leaked classified intel to reporters.

The second thing you would have to prove is that Comey being fired stopped or impeded The "Russia Russia Russia" investigation.

Clearly, this never happened. Not one beat was skipped, and Comey being fired never impeded any of this FAKE INVESTIGATION.

In fact, Comey seems to by his own word, Conspired & Orchestrated a ramping up of The Investigation, by intentionally taking unethical actions to have a Special Counsel with a Conflict of Interest appointed.

Trump didn't need cause to fire Comey. Comey is an appointed official.
He can be fired with or without cause.

I personally believe that the Trump Lawyers are informing Mueller that
his questions will deal with Russian Collusion and nothing else. That's
why they got a special counsel.

Mueller is hoping to catch Trump in any lie regarding anything. That could
warrant a charge of Obstruction. He'd play hell getting any conviction, but
he's just interested in getting the charge at this point.

If the POTUS is only going to answer questions regarding Collusion, Mueller
has nothing at all.
Be ready for obstruction, money laundering and treason indictments to come down on this criminal president.

Your definition and my definition of criminal are obviously not the same.

Voter fraud? Criminal.

Illegal alien criminal? Criminal

Leftist shill working against the best interest of the United States? Criminal.

I know you don't like that last one, boy. If I do one thing, I'll make sure hangings make a comeback. You're up!

Mueller's walking of the tightrope...

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice is said to be close to completion, but he may set it aside while he finishes other key parts of his probe, such as possible collusion and the hacking of Democrats, according to current and former U.S. officials.

That’s because Mueller may calculate that if he tries to bring charges in the obstruction case -- the part that may hit closest to Trump personally -- witnesses may become less cooperative in other parts of the probe, or the president may move to shut it down altogether.

The revelation is a peek into Mueller’s calculations as he proceeds with his many-headed probe, while pressure builds from the president’s advisers and other Republicans to show progress or wrap it up.

The obstruction portion of the probe could likely be completed after several key outstanding interviews, including with the president and his son, Donald Trump Jr. The president’s lawyers have been negotiating with Mueller’s team over such an encounter since late last year. But even if Trump testifies in the coming weeks, Mueller may make a strategic calculation to keep his findings on obstruction secret, according to the current and former U.S. officials, who discussed the strategy on condition of anonymity.

Any clear outcome of the obstruction inquiry could be used against Mueller: Filing charges against Trump or his family could prompt the president to take action to fire him. Publicly clearing Trump of obstruction charges -- as the president’s lawyers have requested -- could be used by his allies to build pressure for the broader investigation to be shut down."
Can’t be coming out and saying RUSSIA! was just a Democrat lie just before the election!
What's funny is that the moonbats are such idiots that they couldn't understand that it was just a distraction to make them forget about the pantsuit mafia stealing the election.

Correction: Trying to and failing, even with all the cheating they did.

that's the sad part. same for hillary and i have to confess, i think she's guilty as sin. but we let it go because of our anger at "the other side" and these people know this. we seem hellbent on electing people into power to get our enemies, not get a job done.

as long as we're doing that nothing else really matters. we're screwed.

That is the question....I don't think a sitting President can be indicted...by any body short of the House of Rep.s--and I don't think he can be tried by any court other than the US Senate.

Trump could still be hamstrung though..especially if the Mid-terms go as predicted. Better he resign--for the good of the nation. LoL..as though that would ever happen, right?
it would be better if the "losing side" went with the system and let it go.this insane bullshit of finding crap reasons to get rid of someone you don't care for is killing us and one of the root causes for our overall divide.

obama won. i hated it but i found a way to deal with it and hoped he would do good things for our country. he fell short on what *i* was after but he was popular among a lot of people and great. we share this country, not build it to our own specs.

so all this call for him to go, get impeached, resign - it's all bullshit and a big wedge in this divide.

Has it crossed your mind that if Special Counsel Mueller was setting aside one part of the investigation ...
In hopes of preventing other witnesses from not cooperating with the probe ... Or in hopes the President doesn't shut him down ...
It would be incredibly stupid to tell anyone that you planned to anyway ... And would rather mislead them for a little while?

It isn't that people have simply already made up their minds.
There are parts of every story in the narrative they attempt to propagate ... That simply go against basic reasoning and stink like bullshit ... :thup:

But then again ... Most of who the media are talking to aren't smart enough to figure something that simple out on their own ... You fell for it.

It would make more sense if the person who wrote it had set it in the past tense as actions taken and results achieved ...
Rather than in the present tense as an excuse for actions not taken in hopes of achieving results they have yet to achieve.

It's just a bullshit narrative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back