Mueller Weighs Putting Off Trump Obstruction Decision

He has nothing and he is just trying to extend his employment for as long as he possibly can in the hopes some miracle will drop in his lap to justify his existence.

If he really wanted to justify his existence, all he has to do is start looking at Fusion GPS, Clinton & The DNC.

In order to have Obstruction of Justice, you have to prove Comey was not Incompetent, and Not Negligent at doing his job and was not fired for a just cause. He violated numerous policies and procedures, as well as violated ethical standards of The FBI during that whole charade.

He also leaked classified intel to reporters.

The second thing you would have to prove is that Comey being fired stopped or impeded The "Russia Russia Russia" investigation.

Clearly, this never happened. Not one beat was skipped, and Comey being fired never impeded any of this FAKE INVESTIGATION.

In fact, Comey seems to by his own word, Conspired & Orchestrated a ramping up of The Investigation, by intentionally taking unethical actions to have a Special Counsel with a Conflict of Interest appointed.

Trump didn't need cause to fire Comey. Comey is an appointed official.
He can be fired with or without cause.

I personally believe that the Trump Lawyers are informing Mueller that
his questions will deal with Russian Collusion and nothing else. That's
why they got a special counsel.

Mueller is hoping to catch Trump in any lie regarding anything. That could
warrant a charge of Obstruction. He'd play hell getting any conviction, but
he's just interested in getting the charge at this point.

If the POTUS is only going to answer questions regarding Collusion, Mueller
has nothing at all.

You are confusing a power to do something with doing that something illegally.

If Trump fired Comey in order to obstruct investigation, that would violate the law,
just as Trump firing Comey for a bribe would be illegal.

Let's also not forget Comey went to Trump Tower and waived the Fake Russian Dossier in Trump's Face in a bid to keep his job. This is a type of black mail. Comey despite telling the president he knew the Dossier was False and Salacious, after his meeting with Trump, which I guess did not go so well for Comey still decided to file False Affidavits in The FISA Court, concealed the nature, origin, & the source and funding of The Dossier, and pursued an Espionage Operation against The President regardless of this fact.

Good Luck then proving Comey wasn't fired for Just Cause.
this would be the first time I've heard this.

You can't be serious?

"Golden Shower" dossier was leverage for Comey, Trump claims

FBI head Comey told Trump about Russia dossier after intel briefing

Comey vs. Trump's account of the Trump Tower Meeting.

Comey leaked the meeting to the press, and should have been fired for that act alone.

How Comey’s story stacks up to Trump’s

A timeline of James Comey and President Trump
I meant that he was fired for that.
Ok, I got you...I get it.

No, he could be fired for numerous things. But right there right then, in that meeting, if I were Trump, I'd be definitely putting Comey on my "Your Fired" list.....ESPECIALLY after Comey leaked His Version of the meeting to the Press, again, trying to apply more pressure on The President to keep Comey on.

This is the danger or allowing career bureaucrats too much power.
so you're saying the mere fact he met with the president to explain his position, was grounds for termination, right?

Let's also not forget Comey went to Trump Tower and waived the Fake Russian Dossier in Trump's Face in a bid to keep his job. This is a type of black mail. Comey despite telling the president he knew the Dossier was False and Salacious, after his meeting with Trump, which I guess did not go so well for Comey still decided to file False Affidavits in The FISA Court, concealed the nature, origin, & the source and funding of The Dossier, and pursued an Espionage Operation against The President regardless of this fact.

Good Luck then proving Comey wasn't fired for Just Cause.

You can't be serious?

Comey leaked the meeting to the press, and should have been fired for that act alone.

No, he could be fired for numerous things. But right there right then, in that meeting, if I were Trump, I'd be definitely putting Comey on my "Your Fired" list.....ESPECIALLY after Comey leaked His Version of the meeting to the Press, again, trying to apply more pressure on The President to keep Comey on.

so you're saying the mere fact he met with the president to explain his position, was grounds for termination, right?

No, I am saying that Comey going to The President, bringing up The Dossier, then discussing his "future employment" then not getting the answers he wanted, then leaking "his version" of the meeting at Trump Tower to The Press, is grounds for firing right then and there.

Trump should have fired him the second the leak happened.

It's ok to discuss your future at The FBI with The President. It's not ok to pressure the president with a false and salacious Dossier as if to say "I can make this all go away if you keep me on" and then to leak your version of a meeting covered under Executive Privilege to The Press.

Right there, he violated several laws, policies and ethical standards. He definitely earned his firing.

And you do not even have to get in to the Purposely Botched and Mishandled Clinton Investigation to fire Comey.

You can't be serious?

No, I am saying that Comey going to The President, bringing up The Dossier, then discussing his "future employment" then not getting the answers he wanted, then leaking "his version" of the meeting at Trump Tower to The Press, is grounds for firing right then and there. Trump should have fired him the second the leak happened.
gotcha!

He has nothing and he is just trying to extend his employment for as long as he possibly can in the hopes some miracle will drop in his lap to justify his existence.

If he really wanted to justify his existence, all he has to do is start looking at Fusion GPS, Clinton & The DNC.
Mueller wants a permanent job....for himself and a hundred other leeching lawyers.
Dude, he's 70 plus and was BORN rich, like Trump, but he actually served.

Mueller wants a permanent job....for himself and a hundred other leeching lawyers.

For you and other right wing idiots.....Read, learn, comprehend....

upload_2018-3-12_14-14-46.png

Whitewater had so many moving parts
This is solely Trump and Russians
Offering non comparables as comparative-Lib 101

In the end...I wonder if it even matters..we are so divided, that half the country will not believe the finding..no matter what it is!
I suspect Mueller will request indictments on more people in the administration. But I don't think he'll indict a potus. Rather, he'll publish a report of factual allegations and supporting evidence in relation to Russia's interference and connections between Trump and the Russians, and probably at least allegations of connections between dem players and Russians, and here Hillary is dirty in terms of raising money for her "foundation."

Mueller's walking of the tightrope...

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice is said to be close to completion, but he may set it aside while he finishes other key parts of his probe, such as possible collusion and the hacking of Democrats, according to current and former U.S. officials.

That’s because Mueller may calculate that if he tries to bring charges in the obstruction case -- the part that may hit closest to Trump personally -- witnesses may become less cooperative in other parts of the probe, or the president may move to shut it down altogether.

The revelation is a peek into Mueller’s calculations as he proceeds with his many-headed probe, while pressure builds from the president’s advisers and other Republicans to show progress or wrap it up.

The obstruction portion of the probe could likely be completed after several key outstanding interviews, including with the president and his son, Donald Trump Jr. The president’s lawyers have been negotiating with Mueller’s team over such an encounter since late last year. But even if Trump testifies in the coming weeks, Mueller may make a strategic calculation to keep his findings on obstruction secret, according to the current and former U.S. officials, who discussed the strategy on condition of anonymity.

Any clear outcome of the obstruction inquiry could be used against Mueller: Filing charges against Trump or his family could prompt the president to take action to fire him. Publicly clearing Trump of obstruction charges -- as the president’s lawyers have requested -- could be used by his allies to build pressure for the broader investigation to be shut down."

The vile inquisitor needs to hold off until Oct., 2018.....that is when you spring false allegations against Republicans in an election cycle.....

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump obstructed justice is said to be close to completion, but he may set it aside while he finishes other key parts of his probe, such as possible collusion and the hacking of Democrats, according to current and former U.S. officials.

That’s because Mueller may calculate that if he tries to bring charges in the obstruction case -- the part that may hit closest to Trump personally -- witnesses may become less cooperative in other parts of the probe, or the president may move to shut it down altogether.

The revelation is a peek into Mueller’s calculations as he proceeds with his many-headed probe, while pressure builds from the president’s advisers and other Republicans to show progress or wrap it up.

The obstruction portion of the probe could likely be completed after several key outstanding interviews, including with the president and his son, Donald Trump Jr. The president’s lawyers have been negotiating with Mueller’s team over such an encounter since late last year. But even if Trump testifies in the coming weeks, Mueller may make a strategic calculation to keep his findings on obstruction secret, according to the current and former U.S. officials, who discussed the strategy on condition of anonymity.

Any clear outcome of the obstruction inquiry could be used against Mueller: Filing charges against Trump or his family could prompt the president to take action to fire him. Publicly clearing Trump of obstruction charges -- as the president’s lawyers have requested -- could be used by his allies to build pressure for the broader investigation to be shut down."

LOL. So now there are supposedly “obstruction charges” but we’ll just never know of it because it’s being kept a “secret”.

Liberal loons, you do have active imaginations.

In the end...I wonder if it even matters..we are so divided, that half the country will not believe the finding..no matter what it is!
I suspect Mueller will request indictments on more people in the administration. But I don't think he'll indict a potus. Rather, he'll publish a report of factual allegations and supporting evidence in relation to Russia's interference and connections between Trump and the Russians, and probably at least allegations of connections between dem players and Russians, and here Hillary is dirty in terms of raising money for her "foundation."

Where did you get that idea?

Can’t be coming out and saying RUSSIA! was just a Democrat lie just before the election!
What's funny is that the moonbats are such idiots that they couldn't understand that it was just a distraction to make them forget about the pantsuit mafia stealing the election.

Mueller has no problems making up lies agains innocent citizens and finding a way to send them to jail, so one wonders why he still has a law license.

Please take the Obama Bobble Head out of your ass before you post next time.

It’s shoved so far up your cavernous anal cavity that it’s affecting your thinking.

None of that is going to happen...and if it does, Mueller aka Herman Munster will time it right before the midterms, and the accusations will be baseless, proving again that he is nothing but a political hack.

He’s A political Hack Just like Leaky James Comey.

Last edited:

cnn russia.jpg

It’s shoved so far up your cavernous anal cavity that it’s affecting your thinking.

None of that is going to happen...and if it does, Mueller aka Herman Munster will time it right before the midterms, and the accusations will be baseless, proving again that he is nothing but a political hack.

Fuck you, piss face.

Proof of your festering mental illness and your debilitating hatred toward ordinary Americans who are sick of That Corrupt **** once known as Hillary Rottenness Clinton.

It’s not my fault you worship a Backstabbing America Muslim and a diseased Old Satan Worshipping Child Molesting Hag.

Fuck you, piss face.

Forum List

Back