BIDEN Campaigning For "Lamb The Sham"?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I wonder if the working class in Pennsylvania has forgotten what Biden and Obama did to their coal industry?....maybe a little reminder is in order: :eusa_eh:

I heard someone else describe him as a chameleon this morning, due to his changing positions as the tide changes. Lol

Coal jobs aren't coming back. It's hard to hear, but people might as well accept the truth and figure out something else.
Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

They're already back....take a hike.
Yep. About 1500 new coal jobs since Trump took office. That's fewer jobs than Trump supplies to illegal immigrants at his resorts.
latest_numbers_CES1021210001_2008_2018_all_period_M02_data.gif

Remind the folks in Appalachia, the middle-east, northern Africa and eastern Europe they're better off burning the last of their timber and dried animal feces than good ol American low -sulfur anthracite coal....We don't have to burn it...we can SHIP it where people have no other choice which is exactly what we will do both in bulk and liquefied tankers.

Last edited:
Yep. About 1500 new coal jobs since Trump took office. That's fewer jobs than Trump supplies to illegal immigrants at his resorts.
latest_numbers_CES1021210001_2008_2018_all_period_M02_data.gif

That's 1,500 new TRUMP voters, dipshit....and thousands more on the way...you lose.

"In June, a new coal mine opened in nearby Somerset county, marking the first time a mine has opened in the country in years. Corsa Coal Company’s CEO said, “The tone of government has completely changed. Coal is no longer a four letter word.”

He also credited President Trump with rolling back regulations and supporting the development of more energy resources at home such as coal, shale oil, and natural gas. That means more jobs for working families in Western Pennsylvania."

In Pennsylvania special election, the silence of Democrat Conor Lamb speaks volumes to Trump voters

The Somerset County Commissioner said of the coal mine, “It will put guys back to work and put money in their pockets. It’s going to be a boom for everyone.”

Coal jobs aren't coming back. It's hard to hear, but people might as well accept the truth and figure out something else.
Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

Read today a new coal mine opened this year in Western PA...it was part of an article on this election.

Yes, and due to automation, it is expected to provide 70 jobs. That's about what a Super Walmart has. Big deal. A coal mine in the same region just closed losing 400 jobs.

Yes, and due to automation, it is expected to provide 70 jobs. That's about what a Super Walmart has. Big deal. A coal mine in the same region just closed losing 400 jobs.

No citations for your claims...that makes you a spamming sack of shit.

Leftists have ZERO idea of how America got so rich....they just hate us for being rich and did their best to make us broke.....Little surprise they continue to lie and ignore the facts of what Trump is doing. They best hope they lose this opening of our second civil war because in part two they're going to be running for their lives....and we know they're too fat and uncoordinated to run fast enough. :th_waiting:

Forum List

Back