Mueller sinking on the 'collusion' case

Three-Card Mueller

coming up empty. Manafort may have some tax issues but the main thrust of this twisted left wing comedy is way short.
Why is he coming up empty?
Because Mueller is preventing leaks of his team's work.
its important because: Any information released to the media could enable witnesses to prepare and rehearse their answers.
Releasing info of ongoing investigation to the public doesnt serve the investigate at all, but infact hurts it.

He may have nothing, he may have something. If history is to be our guide, he is a man of impeccable honesty and rare integrity. Perhaps he is just being thorough--I would expect nothing less. However with this length of time, I think it is a pretty safe bet that he has a big fish on the hook and is taking his time reeling him in. Unlike the people he chased as the head of the FBI, the Trump crime syndicate can't flee the nation so there is no reason to hurry; Trump nor his sons are not going to be able to avoid prosecution by fleeing.

I bet none of those people gave a shit when we spent 7 years and 80 million dollars to find out about Slick's sexual habits, including you.

Ken Starr produced we had video of Clinton lying under oath. He was impeached.

Mueller = Nada

Oh..so there is precedent for Presidents testifying under oath? On video? Cool. So Trump should have no problem doing the same then....right?
Trump wont be testifying.

Worth noting --

A recent Harvard-Harris poll shows that the universe of marks is getting smaller: sixty percent of Americans believe that the FBI demonstrates bias against the president and has set out to wound him politically. Mueller's popularity keeps plummeting. By mid-June (the last figure I've seen), "a record 53 percent [are] now saying they view the lead Russia investigator in an unfavorable light. That's a 26-point spike since July [2017], when the poll first started asking voters whether they viewed Mueller favorably or unfavorably.

What kind of a moron would judge a prosecutor by their "popularity rating". What a fucked up country we have become.

You are right. Just compare one year of his work to a first year ADA. That will tell one all they need to know to judge Mewler.

I bet none of those people gave a shit when we spent 7 years and 80 million dollars to find out about Slick's sexual habits, including you.

Mueller = Nada

Ken Starr had nada at this same point in his investigation. You gave Starr 7 years and 80 million dollars, so seems only fair you give Mueller the same

What are these 7 years you are talking about post the specific timeline with links.

I got August 1994 to September 1998 for the Whitewater investigation that led to Clinton lying under oath and being impeached.

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia

Mueller = Nada

Ken Starr had nada at this same point in his investigation. You gave Starr 7 years and 80 million dollars, so seems only fair you give Mueller the same

Wrong far left drone:

Attorney General Janet Reno appointed someone at Bill's request and Starr was appointed by a three judge panel.

And it was not 7 years either.

Was actually 4 years...

Mueller is about 15 months so far and has a lot more convictions...

Mueller is also being a lot more respective of the subject involved... Ken Starr held daily press conferences, seriously... If Mueller held daily press conferences, the Trumpets would loose their sh*t....

By the way to get Lewinsky on the stand he had to threaten to not only put her in jail but also her mother. Love how that side accused someone of taking advantage of a young women.. Ken Starr deliberately destroyed her life to gain some gossip on the President.

What kind of a moron would judge a prosecutor by their "popularity rating". What a fucked up country we have become.

I think popularity is the wrong term.

More like percentage of people who know how the world works and see the lack of any substantive revelation on his collusion probe as bullshit.

/——-/ Yeah But Slick’s sexcspades actually happened. Trump collusion not so much.

Mueller = Nada

Oh..so there is precedent for Presidents testifying under oath? On video? Cool. So Trump should have no problem doing the same then....right?
Trump wont be testifying.
No kidding...he’s a pussy

Mueller = Nada

Wrong far left drone:

Attorney General Janet Reno appointed someone at Bill's request and Starr was appointed by a three judge panel.

Was actually 4 years...

Mueller is also being a lot more respective of the subject involved... Ken Starr held daily press conferences, seriously... If Mueller held daily press conferences, the Trumpets would loose their sh*t....

By the way to get Lewinsky on the stand he had to threaten to not only put her in jail but also her mother. Love how that side accused someone of taking advantage of a young women.. Ken Starr deliberately destroyed her life to gain some gossip on the President.
No, he doesn't have more convictions. There were about 15 convictions in the Whitewater investigation.

Snowflake douchebags just can't stop lying.

Mueller = Nada

Wrong far left drone:

Was actually 4 years...

See how the far left just loves to rewrite history?

15 people in over 40 crimes..

And so far nothing to do with Collusion, which is not even a crime.

Mueller = Nada

Wrong far left drone:

Was actually 4 years...

the subject is russian collusion. how can he keep this investigation going while he puts tax evaders on trial?

Three-Card Mueller

coming up empty. Manafort may have some tax issues but the main thrust of this twisted left wing comedy is way short.
Why is he coming up empty?
Because Mueller is preventing leaks of his team's work.
its important because: Any information released to the media could enable witnesses to prepare and rehearse their answers.
Releasing info of ongoing investigation to the public doesnt serve the investigate at all, but infact hurts it.

He may have nothing, he may have something. If history is to be our guide, he is a man of impeccable honesty and rare integrity. Perhaps he is just being thorough--I would expect nothing less. However with this length of time, I think it is a pretty safe bet that he has a big fish on the hook and is taking his time reeling him in. Unlike the people he chased as the head of the FBI, the Trump crime syndicate can't flee the nation so there is no reason to hurry; Trump nor his sons are not going to be able to avoid prosecution by fleeing.
impeccable honesty and rare integrity.

then later in your run on paragraph - trump no his sons are not going to be able to avoid prosecution...

if someone is of impeccable honesty and rare integrity, won't they find the facts out first before worrying about prosecution?

you just admitted this is a dog and pony show with a pre-defined outcome. if we don't get YOUR desired outcome, i'm betting suddenly mueller is a hack.

the subject is russian collusion. how can he keep this investigation going while he puts tax evaders on trial?

Well...Starr's investigation was about financial dealings of the Whitewater firm...seems that is not what Slick got impeached over...

Three-Card Mueller

Empty? Manafort looking at spending the rest of his life in jail is "empty"??? :rolleyes:

Tax and Bank fraud indictments are just the first act of Manafort's trials, brought in Eastern District of Virginia. Second act will take place in the district of Columbia and include indictments for failure to register as a foreign agent and obstruction of justice.

At ANY point before end of those trials Manafort can cut a deal with Mueller and become a co-operating witness to what was going on during the campaign.

And it's not as if Obstruciton of Justice case against Trump is hinged on Manafort.

there's about as much evidence of Russia collusion as there is evidence of the existence of God

Forum List

Back