Mueller sinking on the 'collusion' case

Worth noting --

A recent Harvard-Harris poll shows that the universe of marks is getting smaller: sixty percent of Americans believe that the FBI demonstrates bias against the president and has set out to wound him politically. Mueller's popularity keeps plummeting. By mid-June (the last figure I've seen), "a record 53 percent [are] now saying they view the lead Russia investigator in an unfavorable light. That's a 26-point spike since July [2017], when the poll first started asking voters whether they viewed Mueller favorably or unfavorably.

Three-Card Mueller

coming up empty. Manafort may have some tax issues but the main thrust of this twisted left wing comedy is way short.
/-----/ When Mueller finally releases his report:
I got nothin.jpg

Worth noting --

A recent Harvard-Harris poll shows that the universe of marks is getting smaller: sixty percent of Americans believe that the FBI demonstrates bias against the president and has set out to wound him politically. Mueller's popularity keeps plummeting. By mid-June (the last figure I've seen), "a record 53 percent [are] now saying they view the lead Russia investigator in an unfavorable light. That's a 26-point spike since July [2017], when the poll first started asking voters whether they viewed Mueller favorably or unfavorably.

What kind of a moron would judge a prosecutor by their "popularity rating". What a fucked up country we have become.

What kind of a moron would judge a prosecutor by their "popularity rating". What a fucked up country we have become.

I think popularity is the wrong term.

More like percentage of people who know how the world works and see the lack of any substantive revelation on his collusion probe as bullshit.

More like percentage of people who know how the world works and see the lack of any substantive revelation on his collusion probe as bullshit.

I bet none of those people gave a shit when we spent 7 years and 80 million dollars to find out about Slick's sexual habits, including you.

I bet none of those people gave a shit when we spent 7 years and 80 million dollars to find out about Slick's sexual habits, including you.

WHITEWATER:

5) Webster Hubbell: Bill Clinton friend and political ally; Hillary Clinton Rose Law Firm partner: embezzlement; fraud; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Whither Whitewater?" October 18, 1995)

6) Jim Guy Tucker: fraud; three felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Second-Term Stall" February 11, 1997; Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

7) William J. Marks Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker business partner; one conspiracy conviction (Associated Press "Whitewater Defendant Pleads Guilty" August 28, 1997)

8) Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: eighteen felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

9) Susan McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend; former wife of Jim McDougal: four felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

10) David Hale: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: two felony convictions of conspiracy and mail fraud (Wall Street Journal "The Arkansas Machine Strikes Back" March 19, 1996)

11) Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

12) Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide; one conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

13) Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent; fraudulent loans (Wall Steet Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

14) Robert Palmer: Madison appraiser; one conspiracy felony conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hale Predicts Hillary Conviction" October 21, 1996)

15) Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president; embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign; two misdemeanor convictions (Wall Street Journal "Arkansas Bank Shot" May 4, 1995)

16) John Latham: Madison Bank CEO; bank fraud conviction (Wall Street Journal "Smoke Without Fire" January 12, 1996)

17) John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker; misdemeanor guilty plea; tax fraud (Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

18) Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of trying to bribe David Hale; is appealing a ten month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

19) Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of bribery, served fourteen months of a sixteen month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

Yeah, Mueller is sinking like a submarine right before it launches its missiles.

Ken Starr produced we had video of Clinton lying under oath. He was impeached.

Mueller = Nada

Ken Starr had nada at this same point in his investigation. You gave Starr 7 years and 80 million dollars, so seems only fair you give Mueller the same

Yeah, Mueller is sinking like a submarine right before it launches its missiles.
A submarine actually does the opposite. It patrols deep most of the time to stay hidden from anti-submarine patrols. It rises to about 40 feet below the surface just before it fires its missile.

So you were wrong twice in one sentence.

Mueller = Nada

Ken Starr had nada at this same point in his investigation. You gave Starr 7 years and 80 million dollars, so seems only fair you give Mueller the same

Wrong far left drone:

Attorney General Janet Reno appointed someone at Bill's request and Starr was appointed by a three judge panel.

And it was not 7 years either.

Sorry, I usually have something to add but y'alls responses have about covered all the Mueller Bull Shit, for now so 'any hooo' how about that sphincter lady convention in Nowhere's-ville Nebraska... (crickets..chrip, chirp) O... me - goodness I'm so sorry Ms Spinicter lady.... O yes, Fantastic!... wtf, I'm bored here...?

Mueller = Nada

Oh..so there is precedent for Presidents testifying under oath? On video? Cool. So Trump should have no problem doing the same then....right?

Forum List

Back