The Case Against Progressive Utopia

Who are you to me? Nobody.

Right back atcha, fool. But the problem YOU fail to acknowledge every time is that the rest of the world is watching you vote for a criminally dishonest and corrupt man for President who's stated goals are to destroy the nation.

How does this lying meglomaniac manage to convince so many Americans that he's their "saviour"? It doesn't say much for the level of your intelligence and critical thinking abilities that you refuse to acknowledge both his criminality and his unfitness for office, or the damage he did the first time he was in office.

We have 34 trillion in debt from your moronic leftist policies, you need to chip in more

Don't you mean 34 Trillion in debt to pay for Republican tax cuts??????? But Dick Cheney said "Deficits don't matter". But of course you've forgotten that, if you ever knew it, which is doubtfull, since you know so little.

Reagan started the USA on the road to massive deficits, and started the tradition of Republican tax cuts followed by Republican economic crashes.

CLINTON balanced the US budget. W immediately cut taxes, ran up the deficit, and started two unfunded wars - all of which ballooned the deficit and crashed the economy.

Obama reduced the deficit throughout the course of his Presidency, but the moment Trump got into office, he cut taxes and drove the deficit sky high again, and crashed the economy.

Biden has already authored the biggest deficit reduction in US history.

So tell us again, how the national debt is all the Democrats fault, because nobody who has been paying attention to the economy believes you for a second.

What choices have Republicans given you that Democrats have taken away???

Meltdown?? You're the one having a meltdown as Trump is losing ground at every turn.

How do you explain the fact that the USA is falling down the list of "best places to live" in the world at a rapid clip, and has been since W crashed the US economy in 2008???? The USA used to lead this list, but after 40 years of Republican tax and labour laws, you're not even in the top 10, and in danger of dropping out of the top 20, due to political instability, gun violence, low wages, and high health care costs.

10 best countries in the world for quality of life​

1. Sweden
  2. Norway
  3. Canada
  4. Denmark
  5. Finland
  6. Switzerland
  7. Netherlands
  8. Australia
  9. Germany
  10. New Zealand
A list put together by leftists? 😂

Right back atcha, fool. But the problem YOU fail to acknowledge every time is that the rest of the world is watching you vote for a criminally dishonest and corrupt man for President who's stated goals are to destroy the nation.

How does this lying meglomaniac manage to convince so many Americans that he's their "saviour"? It doesn't say much for the level of your intelligence and critical thinking abilities that you refuse to acknowledge both his criminality and his unfitness for office, or the damage he did the first time he was in office.
You ought to worry more about Trudeau…..

Just can't (or won't) address the subject.
I can assure you I pay a higher % in taxes than Amazon or Tesla do. :)
You also have to realize Tesla and Amazon also have to match the financial tax that the employee pays. After it's all said and done those companies pay a lot in taxes.

No, you don't, not even close. You don't know what you're talking about. They pay endless taxes of all varieties to every level of government
I have every idea of what I'm talking about. I have both my numbers and am able to glean a great deal from their numbers beings as their numbers are public record..in large part.

I have every idea of what I'm talking about. I have both my numbers and am able to glean a great deal from their numbers beings as their numbers are public record..in large part.

That you actually believe you pay a higher tax rate than international companies means you are either lying or stupid. They pay a plethora of taxes, you pay one. Which one are you, MAGA man? Stupid or lying?

That you actually believe you pay a higher tax rate than international companies means you are either lying or stupid. They pay a plethora of taxes, you pay one. Which one are you, MAGA man? Stupid or lying?
Amount?...no. Rate on a % basis??...sorry dude, I do. :)

Amount?...no. Rate on a % basis??...sorry dude, I do. :)

What you know is what you and major companies pay in one tax. That is a totally different thing than you claimed, which is you pay more taxes, that was just a lie, a shallow one, MAGA man, you don't and it's not close. You also don't know WHY large companies pay lower income taxes when they WRITE OFF THEIR COSTS. You think writing off their costs is profit because you are a fucking idiot

And there are reasons for that Spidey. Can you enumerate what they are? Or you just gonna BLAME BIDEN!!..He BAD!! :)
Do a little reading. Then come back with something of substance for us to discuss. Otherwise, carry on with your political bludgeon.
Great, as long as you have excuses....dumbass.

Forum List

Back