Mueller office disputes Buzzfeed story

More fake news from the hate Trump media. And the moron said he was 100% sure he was right.

The ONE thing Mueller has actually spoken up on and the left is hysterically holding onto this story LOL
They are holding the story, because Mueller never said it didn't happen.

Wild story, shows a deep crack in the Deep State Conspiracy when Chief Persecutor Mueller and Buzz Feed can't get their stories straight. And CNN lives up to its Fake News Reputation by repeating these lies that various parts of the Deep State can't agree on.
What lies? Can you be specific? Did SC say none of this happened?

What is this? The 56th time in the past two years the suckers have fallen for the reality manufacturing company? I've lost track! Lol....everything since Flynn.:113: Wonder how many poop selling businesses have cropped up recently in response to so many suckers on the landscape?

Thank you for the post & for the LINK.

So, Mueller's team states the BUZZFEED claim is "not accurate."

I often visit the gun range & some times I may not be 'accurate' but even so, I still get a 'kill' hit on the target even when 'not accurate.'

We have others here that are TOO LAZY to post LINKS but you did the right thing by posting a valid LINK in your OP.

Hopefully, others here that are too damn LAZY will learn they should post a LINK when they initiate a thread.

Do you really think Mueller would had broken his silence if the story was in any way accurate? Your hero and only hope says it’s fake news.

Yet the collusion delusion continues.
Did Mueller say that it never happened? Answer, no! So yes, I do think Mueller would have broken his silence.
So, instead of answering the question, you put a funny face like a coward. Got it.

What is this? The 56th time in the past two years the suckers have fallen for the reality manufacturing company? I've lost track! Lol....everything since Flynn.:113: Wonder how many poop selling businesses have cropped up recently in response to so many suckers on the landscape?
Did SC say any of this never happened? Answer, you can't answer. You instead go into this other dimension of random gobbly goo, disquised as saying something. You said nothing and you weren't prepared to answer the question. You lose.

I often visit the gun range & some times I may not be 'accurate' but even so, I still get a 'kill' hit on the target even when 'not accurate.'

We have others here that are TOO LAZY to post LINKS but you did the right thing by posting a valid LINK in your OP.

Hopefully, others here that are too damn LAZY will learn they should post a LINK when they initiate a thread.

From the link: "We are continuing to report and determine what the special counsel is disputing. We remain confident in the accuracy of our report."

Buzzfeed claims their report is accurate, so what is natural answer to that statement?

"It's not accurate."

To put it in your gun range anecdote, you missed the target completely, but you still claim you hit the air around it.

From the link: "We are continuing to report and determine what the special counsel is disputing. We remain confident in the accuracy of our report."

Buzzfeed claims their report is accurate, so what is natural answer to that statement?

"It's not accurate."

To put it in your gun range anecdote, you missed the target completely, but you still claim you hit the air around it.
Their report maybe spot on according to the info they received. That said, if what they received was not accurate, the question still remains, did Mueller actually say none of this ever happened? And the answer is no. And another thing, what we already know about Trump and Cohen is more than enough reason to impeach Trump.We don't need Cohen's testimony to further that narrative.

"It's not accurate."

My target analogy is dead on; pardon the pun.

I use splatter targets but any target will do. Are you familiar with the real estate on a range target?

One does not have to be 'accurate' to be theoretically lethal.

My analogy was no mistake; possibly your perception is the error?

"It's not accurate."

My target analogy is dead on; pardon the pun.

I use splatter targets but any target will do. Are you familiar with the real estate on a range target?

One does not have to be 'accurate' to be theoretically lethal.

My analogy was no mistake; possibly your perception is the error?

Theoretically you can get the kill even if you shoot in completely opposite direction.

Practically, you still missed the target.

Do you really think Mueller would had broken his silence if the story was in any way accurate? Your hero and only hope says it’s fake news.

Did Mueller say that it never happened? Answer, no! So yes, I do think Mueller would have broken his silence.
So, instead of answering the question, you put a funny face like a coward. Got it.

“BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the special counsel's office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's congressional testimony are not accurate."

That better for you, Corky?

They said point blank that the description and characterization of the events by Buzzfeed was totally wrong.

Spin it all you want. They spewed fake news, and you are there to gobble it up and regurgitate it.

“BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the special counsel's office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's congressional testimony are not accurate."

They said point blank that the description and characterization of the events by Buzzfeed was totally wrong.

Spin it all you want. They spewed fake news, and you are there to gobble it up and regurgitate it.

Your opinion is set in concrete.

"not accurate" is open to WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE interpretation, IMO.

The true meaning of those two words, in this instance, could mean just about anything.

The true meaning of those two words, in this instance, could mean just about anything.

Keep telling yourself that. It was a polite way of saying the report is full of shit. Mueller and his team never responded to a media story before.

It makes no sense. One guy analyzed it and said "Why would Trump commit a felony (telling someone to lie to congress) about something that's not a crime? It's not a crime to build a tower in Russia.

In a rare move, Mueller’s office denies BuzzFeed report that Trump told Cohen to lie about Moscow project

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate,” said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller."

So is it the sourcing or the substance of BuzzFeed's story that Mueller is contesting?
Once you stick that question onto their faces they scatter like Quail. My personal favorite is the one that asks if SC ever said it never happened. I've got zero response.
I think it's possible Mueller responded to this story because it implied investigators in his office were the source of BuzzFeed's allegations?
"President Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project
Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin. Update: The office of the special counsel is disputing BuzzFeed News’ report.
sub-buzz-5532-1547764952-1.jpg

"President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ssia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

Perhaps the "two federal law enforcement officials" don't work for Mueller?

It makes no sense. One guy analyzed it and said "Why would Trump commit a felony (telling someone to lie to congress) about something that's not a crime? It's not a crime to build a tower in Russia.

Actually, President Trump never built a tower in the Russian Federation at all. He merely considered it, and never consummated a deal on the project. And that's legal as well.

Absolutely not! it doesn't answer the question. That very description calls into question what exactly were wrong, because SC never said it never happened. SC was calling into question the characterization of the Buzzfeed news report. How the documents and testimony were characterized was made known of its inaccuracies. Not that it didn't happen.

Once again, where did SC say it didn't happen?

Keep telling yourself that. It was a polite way of saying the report is full of shit. Mueller and his team never responded to a media story before.

In a rare move, Mueller’s office denies BuzzFeed report that Trump told Cohen to lie about Moscow project

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate,” said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller."

So is it the sourcing or the substance of BuzzFeed's story that Mueller is contesting?
Once you stick that question onto their faces they scatter like Quail. My personal favorite is the one that asks if SC ever said it never happened. I've got zero response.
I think it's possible Mueller responded to this story because it implied investigators in his office were the source of BuzzFeed's allegations?
"President Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project
Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin. Update: The office of the special counsel is disputing BuzzFeed News’ report.

"President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ssia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

Perhaps the "two federal law enforcement officials" are meter maids in Washington DC?

Trump lied repeatedly during his campaign about having no business negotiations in Russia and then told Cohen to lie to Congress to back up his falsehoods.
Column-Swamp-TNS-030218-ph01

MAGA, yet?

"President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

"Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. 'Make it happen,' the sources said Trump told Cohen.

"And even as Trump told the public he had no business deals with Russia, the sources said Trump and his children Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. received regular, detailed updates about the real estate development from Cohen, whom they put in charge of the project."

It is a crime if you are under criminal investigation with Russia and hid the project because you are a Russian asset during a presidential campaign. Why do you think he hid the project from the public all the way into 2017, and also lied that it had ended, when in fact it had not?

{quote]Actually, President Trump never built a tower in the Russian Federation at all. He merely considered it, and never consummated a deal on the project. And that's legal as well.
It was an ongoing project that was not just considered, but will reveal Trump is a Russian asset. Trump's project was ongoing through the campaign when he said it wasn't. Trump signed off on Moscow project during campaign: Giuliani | Reuters

Perhaps the "two federal law enforcement officials" are meter maids in Washington DC?
Any two random DC meter maids would be far more qualified for POTUS than the current corporate liar-in-chief:
sub-buzz-1414-1547766170-5.jpg

"This revelation is not the first evidence to suggest the president may have attempted to obstruct the FBI and special counsel investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

"But Cohen's testimony marks a significant new frontier: It is the first known example of Trump explicitly telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia.

"On the campaign trail, Trump vehemently denied having any business interests in Russia.

"But behind the scenes, he was pushing the Moscow project, which he hoped could bring his company profits in excess of $300 million.

"The two law enforcement sources said he had at least 10 face-to-face meetings with Cohen about the deal during the campaign."

Forum List

Back