Mueller office disputes Buzzfeed story

Leftists are not giving up. New claims...

upload_2019-1-23_15-52-16.png

AND....BUZZFEED WAS CORRECT!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

This controversy, and the underlying question of whether Trump had directed Cohen to lie, were two of the many reasons that people were anxious to hear Cohen’s public testimony on Wednesday to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform. In his opening statement, Cohen claimed that “Mr. Trump did not directly tell me to lie to Congress. That’s not how he operates. In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no Russian business and then go on to lie to the American people by saying the same thing. In his way, he was telling me to lie.” The strong language that BuzzFeed used—which described Cohen’s earlier testimony as “the first known example of Trump telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia”—appeared to conflict with Cohen’s account. At the same time, Cohen confirmed other aspects of BuzzFeed’s reporting, including that he briefed Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump on the deal, and that, as BuzzFeed wrote, “attorneys close to the administration helped Cohen prepare his testimony and draft his statement to the Senate panel.” On Wednesday, Cohen said that “Mr. Trump’s personal lawyers reviewed and edited my statement to Congress about the timing of the Moscow Tower negotiations before I gave it.”

A BuzzFeed Reporter Explains His Controversial Reporting on Michael Cohen and Donald Trump

This controversy, and the underlying question of whether Trump had directed Cohen to lie, were two of the many reasons that people were anxious to hear Cohen’s public testimony on Wednesday to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform. In his opening statement, Cohen claimed that “Mr. Trump did not directly tell me to lie to Congress. That’s not how he operates. In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no Russian business and then go on to lie to the American people by saying the same thing. In his way, he was telling me to lie.” The strong language that BuzzFeed used—which described Cohen’s earlier testimony as “the first known example of Trump telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia”—appeared to conflict with Cohen’s account. At the same time, Cohen confirmed other aspects of BuzzFeed’s reporting, including that he briefed Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump on the deal, and that, as BuzzFeed wrote, “attorneys close to the administration helped Cohen prepare his testimony and draft his statement to the Senate panel.” On Wednesday, Cohen said that “Mr. Trump’s personal lawyers reviewed and edited my statement to Congress about the timing of the Moscow Tower negotiations before I gave it.”

A BuzzFeed Reporter Explains His Controversial Reporting on Michael Cohen and Donald Trump
The 'Rat's' days may be numbered when he gets to prison.
The question is does Cohen 'spit' or 'swallow'?

The question for the inmates will be, when do we get Trump?

The question for the inmates will be, when do we get Trump?
The moment Trump is charged with farting in an elevator by all means let us all know.
Cohen is a congenital lair. In the hearing he swore he had never wanted a job in the WH. The hilarious part is the REPs had in their possession emails from Cohen to different WH officials basically pleading for a job.
Fucking moron!
I give Cohen less than three months before the 'brothers' give him a dirt nap.
They HATE snitches!

So ya’ll believe Cohen and buzzfeed over Mueller. Lol
There is no conflict. Mueller said it was inaccurate. He’s correct. As Cohen testified, trump didn’t directly tell him to lie. Just like how the top mafia bosses don’t tell their soldiers to kill someone. They say they want the problem eliminated, and the soldiers understand what they mean.

Cohen is going here.
A white easy collar prison. He will be protected to be used.

upload_2019-3-3_14-31-18.png

Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back