Mueller office disputes Buzzfeed story

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Please. Everybody knows CNN is Fake News and Robert Mueller is a liar.

Nobody can believe anything from either one of them.
I can link sources other than CNN if you like funny so are you now saying the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt that needs to be ended?
I'm just parroting what those on the right say.

I can link sources other than CNN if you like funny so are you now saying the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt that needs to be ended?
I'm just parroting what those on the right say.
You parrot whatever you hear.
Puuleeaaasseee

Thank you for the post & for the LINK.

So, Mueller's team states the BUZZFEED claim is "not accurate."

I often visit the gun range & some times I may not be 'accurate' but even so, I still get a 'kill' hit on the target even when 'not accurate.'

We have others here that are TOO LAZY to post LINKS but you did the right thing by posting a valid LINK in your OP.

Hopefully, others here that are too damn LAZY will learn they should post a LINK when they initiate a thread.

Last edited:
More fake news from the hate Trump media. And the moron said he was 100% sure he was right.

The ONE thing Mueller has actually spoken up on and the left is hysterically holding onto this story LOL

Last edited:
The msm……..heads exploding...….reminds me of those who are old enough to remember Sanford and Son.....Sanford going to the "Im gonna drop from a heart attack" mode grabbing his heart......….almost every episode. Oh these progressives cant even imagine the size of the bumpy that's a 'comin!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Butter up s0ns!!

I agree. It was Whitaker.

E2B1C189-3EC2-4C2F-B6BA-BC7D7CE12D9B.jpeg

39A38E4F-9F69-44A8-95B5-D863C3957631.jpeg

I often visit the gun range & some times I may not be 'accurate' but even so, I still get a 'kill' hit on the target even when 'not accurate.'

We have others here that are TOO LAZY to post LINKS but you did the right thing by posting a valid LINK in your OP.

Hopefully, others here that are too damn LAZY will learn they should post a LINK when they initiate a thread.

Do you really think Mueller would had broken his silence if the story was in any way accurate? Your hero and only hope says it’s fake news.

Yet the collusion delusion continues.

Do you really think Mueller would had broken his silence if the story was in any way accurate? Your hero and only hope says it’s fake news.

He didn’t say it was false. More likely:

C1E003D7-F7E4-491D-84E3-2BF86AB67BB9.jpeg

Fake new story of the week. They invent a new 'Gotcha!' for their mentally ill base every week, sometimes several. They just don't get that their Party and their MSM gimps have no credibility and neither does anybody associated with the Democratic Party or any of the ridiculous 'investigations'; nobody who caved in to extortion attempts to perjure themselves will ever regain any cred, and that includes Comey, Cohen, or any other 'witness' they landed on and cut deals with.

No

The real question is why the ICO would comment at all on a story from Buzzfeed.com.

Forum List

Back