Mueller looking into Trump's money losing quarter billion dollar golf courses in Europe

All you know is being gullible, ignorant and hate-filled.

i_meter5.gif

You guys know you can't rationalize this sh!t forever. It's just not possible.

Never have rationalized it.

You seem to think you are helping Mueller when you just look like a fool.

If Trump is dirty, Pence will take his place.

We win.

We run the show.
For a while. Pence knew he could never be re elected Governor after what he did to the gays in his state.

What's your point.

If Trump goes down, Pence takes his place.

You want to disagree.

Or were you just stating that to make yourself feel better.
its just yet another same old type of shit thread from dean....i think he thinks he is changing peoples views around here....

We win.

We run the show.
For a while. Pence knew he could never be re elected Governor after what he did to the gays in his state.

What's your point.

You want to disagree.

its just yet another same old type of shit thread from dean....i think he thinks he is changing peoples views around here....

He is...in some ways.

I used to think he was just ignorant.

I am becoming more convinced he is actually mentally retarded.

We win.

We run the show.

What's your point.

You want to disagree.

He is...in some ways.

I used to think he was just ignorant.

I am becoming more convinced he is actually mentally retarded.
its called an "obsession"....he sees trump everywhere...if he actually has sex with someone i would not doubt he yells out his name when he comes....

Inside Trump’s Money-Losing Scottish Golf Paradise

According to corporate filings in the U.K., Turnberry lost $36.1 million in 2016 (the most recent figure available) on revenue of just $12 million. The operation’s debt load nearly doubled between 2015 and 2016, according to the filings. Turnberry has also been the subject of congressional hearingsthat included testimony speculating about how Trump arranged financing to buy that course and fund his others in Scotland and Ireland. Eric Trump, the president’s son, has been quoted as saying that some of his family’s funding for its golf business came from Russia

Investigators working for Robert Mueller, the special counsel who’s looking at possible links between Trump’s campaign and Russian meddling in the 2016 election, are reportedly examining whether Trump associates laundered financial payoffs from Russian officials by channeling them through offshore accounts.

Where Did Donald Trump Get Two Hundred Million Dollars to Buy His Money-Losing Scottish Golf Club?

Although we cannot say that Trump himself knowingly engaged in money laundering, we do know with certainty that much of his business in the past decade was in the industries most known for money laundering, in the locations most conducive to money laundering, and with people who bear the key hallmarks of money launderers.

-----------------
DiMWVdEWkAAmFdq.jpg:large

-----------------

We wouldn't even have looked at these golf courses without the president making a big deal while visiting in Europe. Have you seen them?

Donald-Trump-and-the-Scottish-government-are-in-a-legal-dispute-over-plans-to-install-offshore-wind-turbines.jpg

Look at that. Hundreds of millions of dollars spent on golf courses out in the middle of nowhere. And he did it all in cash. A guy who went bankrupt a half dozen times paying hundreds of millions in cash.

Sumpmmm stinks to high heaven.
Maybe there's uranium buried under the golf course

We got him this time!!! Part 2,213,674

Do you think Putin will still keep giving Trump money for his golf courses?

Republicans are desperate. They even bring up the weird Uranium conspiracy. Even after FOX debunked it. If Fox debunked it, you know it's BS.

Inside Trump’s Money-Losing Scottish Golf Paradise

According to corporate filings in the U.K., Turnberry lost $36.1 million in 2016 (the most recent figure available) on revenue of just $12 million. The operation’s debt load nearly doubled between 2015 and 2016, according to the filings. Turnberry has also been the subject of congressional hearingsthat included testimony speculating about how Trump arranged financing to buy that course and fund his others in Scotland and Ireland. Eric Trump, the president’s son, has been quoted as saying that some of his family’s funding for its golf business came from Russia

Investigators working for Robert Mueller, the special counsel who’s looking at possible links between Trump’s campaign and Russian meddling in the 2016 election, are reportedly examining whether Trump associates laundered financial payoffs from Russian officials by channeling them through offshore accounts.

Where Did Donald Trump Get Two Hundred Million Dollars to Buy His Money-Losing Scottish Golf Club?

Although we cannot say that Trump himself knowingly engaged in money laundering, we do know with certainty that much of his business in the past decade was in the industries most known for money laundering, in the locations most conducive to money laundering, and with people who bear the key hallmarks of money launderers.

-----------------
DiMWVdEWkAAmFdq.jpg:large

-----------------

We wouldn't even have looked at these golf courses without the president making a big deal while visiting in Europe. Have you seen them?

Donald-Trump-and-the-Scottish-government-are-in-a-legal-dispute-over-plans-to-install-offshore-wind-turbines.jpg

Look at that. Hundreds of millions of dollars spent on golf courses out in the middle of nowhere. And he did it all in cash. A guy who went bankrupt a half dozen times paying hundreds of millions in cash.

Sumpmmm stinks to high heaven.
Maybe Trump has a rich uncle. Ever think of that?
let me guess....Named Vlad??? :D

Forum List

Back