Mueller is now going after free speech in witch hunt

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Roger Stone associates questioned about ties to WikiLeaks for Mueller probe: report

So now its illegal to tell the world the truth about corruption and lies inside the DNC? Wow. Remember when leftists LOVED Wikileaks for letting us know about Bush's crimes? I sure do! Wikileaks is an absolutely needed thing in the world...it lets the people know the truth about its governments crimes. Mueller is trying to shut wikileaks up plain and simple. Free Speech is under attack.

In this July, 2016 video Trump says that Russia does NOT respect the US

Then in this July, 2016 video Trump implores Russia to locate the 30K HRC emails.

What does that say about Trump? He is as two faced as any POS out there.

Trump also (claims) to love Wikileaks but is that true, or is it a lie? LOL

Then in this July, 2016 video Trump implores Russia to locate the 30K HRC emails.

What it says is that you are a liar. He never implored Russia to do anything! I heard the whole thing!

What it says is that you are a liar. He never implored Russia to do anything! I heard the whole thing!

In the second video, Trump stated, "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing; I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens."

Why are you lying? Just a force of habit for Republicans; I understand.

In the second video, Trump stated, "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing; I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens."

I'm not lying. I heard it. It was jab at scum like you. But if you're true to form you'll post it another 600 times, each with a different take.

I'm not lying. I heard it. It was jab at scum like you. But if you're true to form you'll post it another 600 times, each with a different take.

So, when your POTUS lies to you, do you also attempt to rationalize those lies, just like you did when he was a candidate?

You are funny.

Roger Stone associates questioned about ties to WikiLeaks for Mueller probe: report

So now its illegal to tell the world the truth about corruption and lies inside the DNC? Wow. Remember when leftists LOVED Wikileaks for letting us know about Bush's crimes? I sure do! Wikileaks is an absolutely needed thing in the world...it lets the people know the truth about its governments crimes. Mueller is trying to shut wikileaks up plain and simple. Free Speech is under attack.
Good for Mueller in this case.

Just a joke gone bad.

Just a joke gone bad.

I agree; Trump is a very sad joke that went South a very loooooooooooooooong time ago.

Without sources your post is nothing more than speculation.

Is having "ties" to a totally legal corporation a crime?

The same people begging the Fed Govt to force FB and Twitter and the the like to be nice the "conservatives" are now going to whine about free speech.

Fucking hilarious.

Not to mention Trump wants the DOJ to investigate the NY Times for their Op-ed piece.

He didn't tell Russia to hack Hillary's server, douchebag. In the first place, it was a fucking joke, and in the second place, "finding" doesn't mean hacking.

However, we can always count on snowflakes to characterize any disagreement with their view of the facts to be a "lie." That's why intelligent people pay no attention to your claims about Trump's so-called "lies."

WikiLeaks is a fencing operation, they accept stolen goods and then launder it through a variety of sources.

WikiLeaks is a fencing operation, they accept stolen goods and then launder it through a variety of sources.
Information is not considered to be "stolen goods" by the justice department unless it's a patent or some other kind of proprietary information.

It doesn't matter how much of a bunch you get your soiled panties into, the fact is Wikileaks committed no crime.

He didn't tell Russia to hack Hillary's server, douchebag. In the first place, it was a fucking joke, and in the second place, "finding" doesn't mean hacking.

However, we can always count on snowflakes to characterize any disagreement with their view of the facts to be a "lie." That's why intelligent people pay no attention to your claims about Trump's so-called "lies."

Russians tried to hack Hillary Clinton emails 'the same day Trump publicly asked them to'

Russian hackers allegedly made their first attempt to hack the emails of Hillary Clinton and her campaign staff on the same day Donald Trump publicly asked them to.

Documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in connection with the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers, claim the hackers targeted a domain used by Ms Clinton’s personal office “on or about July 27 2016”.

The indictment alleges the hackers also on that day, targeted 76 email accounts belonging to the Clinton campaign by means of so-called spear phishing – a technique used to try and access specific addresses.

NOW; go ahead; keep showing US what a dumb ass you are.

Last edited:

It says that Trump has a sarcastic sense of humor.

Russians tried to hack Hillary Clinton emails 'the same day Trump publicly asked them to'

Go ahead; keep showing US what a dumb ass you are.

He didn't ask them too, dumbass, and there's no evidence the Russians ever tried to hack Hillary's emails. If anyone did, it was the Chinese.

It says that Trump has a sarcastic sense of humor.

They are too stupid and infantile to get the joke.

Go ahead; keep showing US what a dumb ass you are.

He didn't ask them too, dumbass, and there's no evidence the Russians ever tried to hack Hillary's emails. If anyone did, it was the Chinese.

wow, you really do NOT pay attention.
Why in Hell do you believe the 12 Russians that worked for the Russian military were indicted by SC Mueller's investigation?
Are you really that stupid? I guess you must be.
You REALLY need to try much harder & I'm not talking about the hole you're digging.

12 Russian intelligence officers indicted for hacking into DNC, Clinton campaign

Forum List

Back