Mueller is now going after free speech in witch hunt

In this July, 2016 video Trump says that Russia does NOT respect the US

Then in this July, 2016 video Trump implores Russia to locate the 30K HRC emails.

What does that say about Trump? He is as two faced as any POS out there.

Trump also (claims) to love Wikileaks but is that true, or is it a lie? LOL

What it says is that you are a liar. He never implored Russia to do anything! I heard the whole thing!

In the second video, Trump stated, "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing; I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens."

Why are you lying? Just a force of habit for Republicans; I understand.

You clearly have severe comprehension problems (mostly when it suits no doubt)

Then in this July, 2016 video Trump implores Russia to locate the 30K HRC emails.

It says that Trump has a sarcastic sense of humor.

They are too stupid and infantile to get the joke.

I think it’s willful stupidity.....

Or Leftards are the biggest morons on the planet :eusa_think:

What it says is that you are a liar. He never implored Russia to do anything! I heard the whole thing!

In the second video, Trump stated, "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing; I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens."

Why are you lying? Just a force of habit for Republicans; I understand.

You clearly have severe comprehension problems (mostly when it suits no doubt)

No; I do not. I stated verbatim what Trump stated. Trump emplored "Russia" to obtain the 30K missing emails.
Within the exact same time frame members of the Russian military attempted to hack into servers to do just that.
I posted the link explaining the 12 Russian military that were indicted by the SC Mueller investigation.

I have no issue with comprehension.

You on the other hand would rather make excuses for Fuhrer Drumpf & act like you are stupid.
Sorry; you're not acting. I know.

Roger Stone associates questioned about ties to WikiLeaks for Mueller probe: report

So now its illegal to tell the world the truth about corruption and lies inside the DNC? Wow. Remember when leftists LOVED Wikileaks for letting us know about Bush's crimes? I sure do! Wikileaks is an absolutely needed thing in the world...it lets the people know the truth about its governments crimes. Mueller is trying to shut wikileaks up plain and simple. Free Speech is under attack.

Without sources your post is nothing more than speculation.
Sources for what?

It says that Trump has a sarcastic sense of humor.

He has no sense of humor at all.

Roger Stone associates questioned about ties to WikiLeaks for Mueller probe: report

So now its illegal to tell the world the truth about corruption and lies inside the DNC? Wow. Remember when leftists LOVED Wikileaks for letting us know about Bush's crimes? I sure do! Wikileaks is an absolutely needed thing in the world...it lets the people know the truth about its governments crimes. Mueller is trying to shut wikileaks up plain and simple. Free Speech is under attack.

WikiLeaks is a fencing operation, they accept stolen goods and then launder it through a variety of sources.

Information is not considered to be "stolen goods" by the justice department unless it's a patent or some other kind of proprietary information.

It doesn't matter how much of a bunch you get your soiled panties into, the fact is Wikileaks committed no crime.

Tell that to Reality Winner who is in jail for stolen information.

WikiLeaks is a fencing operation, they accept stolen goods and then launder it through a variety of sources.

Information is not considered to be "stolen goods" by the justice department unless it's a patent or some other kind of proprietary information.

It doesn't matter how much of a bunch you get your soiled panties into, the fact is Wikileaks committed no crime.

Tell that to Reality Winner who is in jail for stolen information.

She's in jail for " removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet."

Reality Winner - Wikipedia

No one in the news outlet went to prison, moron. The news outlet would be the equivalent of Wikileaks, not Reality Winner.

Forum List

Back