Mueller hires Clinton foundation lawyer, are you kidding me?

This has now become a full-fledged F*ING JOKE. The Democrats are not even attempting to hide what they are trying to do.

DEMOCRATIC PARTY DONORS? HILLARY CLINTON'S LAWYER?

WHY doesn't Mueller just appoint BARAK F*ING OBAMA AS 'SPECIAL ADVISOR' TO THE WITCH HU...ER, 'INVESTIGATION'?

This is the last Straw...The Assistant US AG and / or President needs to shut this shit down!

I can't lie, when I heard that this guy was a close friend of Comey to me it smelled immediately of a conflict of interest. Why the Republicans didn't push back on this choice ie beyond me.

This constant campaign of interference is clearly the M.O from the Dems and they are giddy that they have a team in their corner who will "investigate".

This has now become a full-fledged F*ING JOKE. The Democrats are not even attempting to hide what they are trying to do.

DEMOCRATIC PARTY DONORS? HILLARY CLINTON'S LAWYER?

WHY doesn't Mueller just appoint BARAK F*ING OBAMA AS 'SPECIAL ADVISOR' TO THE WITCH HU...ER, 'INVESTIGATION'?

This is the last Straw...The Assistant US AG and / or President needs to shut this shit down!

When doesn't he appoint Hilary as lead investigator...and huma can be her aide...

I can't lie, when I heard that this guy was a close friend of Comey to me it smelled immediately of a conflict of interest. Why the Republicans didn't push back on this choice ie beyond me.

This constant campaign of interference is clearly the M.O from the Dems and they are giddy that they have a team in their corner who will "investigate".

They want this too....comedy and mueller worked to undermine George Bush jr.

'Independent Council'?

Only retarded, Intellectually Dishonest damn snowflakes can look at a 'Political Hit Team' made up of Comey's Mentor/Bud leading a team that includes Donors and the Clintons' Lawyer and call it an 'Independent Council'.

This is just another damn nail in the Democrats' coffin, another reason they are going to add to their 1,000+ election loss record.

Its why NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will take anything Mueller comes up with as the truth. Taking a KNOWN LIARS political allies and putting them to work investigating their enemy...oh yea real independent. What a crock.

Trump should fire Mueller immediately; this is a fucking joke and not a funny one either

The Rs didn't contest Mueller's appointment because they are in on it.

yep & all the way to the top too........we're fucked !!!

They hold titles of power,we the people hold the actual power. Just remember that as I am sure you do already.

They hold titles of power,we the people hold the actual power. Just remember that as I am sure you do already.

But just how does our power come into play???? Not until next voting season????? Yeah, good fricking luck with that.

Since Rosenstein (R) appointed Mueller who is filling in with all D's, not to mention just WHO those D's are....just what does that tell ya? :dunno:

But just how does our power come into play???? Not until next voting season????? Yeah, good fricking luck with that.

Since Rosenstein (R) appointed Mueller who is filling in with all D's, not to mention just WHO those D's are....just what does that tell ya? :dunno:
If ballot box is taken away or corrupted that only leaves one box to use. I have no issues doing so as I expect MILLIONS of others won't. The US government only has as much power the people allow it to have.

Not new. Same old same old.

Sadly too many Americans see Trump as the bad guy, when clearly the DC Establishment (ruling class/Oligarchy) is the bad guy...really bad guy.

If ballot box is taken away or corrupted that only leaves one box to use. I have no issues doing so as I expect MILLIONS of others won't. The US government only has as much power the people allow it to have.
The American people have no power. It is naive to think otherwise. If we were united against the ruling class, then we could implement our power. This is why the ruling class including the media, divide us with superfluous bull shit. They can't allow the American people having any power. Too many Americans are not smart enough to see that the PROBLEM IS government.

Forum List

Back