Mueller draft report says trump 'helped Putin destabilize the United States'

REPORT SAYS TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES'

...is that illegal?

At this point it's pretty clear that the base that suppports Trump simply doesn't care if Trump is a bad bad boy.

So the only thing that matters are findings of law breaking, which would lead to impeachment in the House and maybe more.

I didn't post that to change any trump supporter's. mind,. There is absolutely nothing that trump can do that will change their minds about him.

I posted that to let those who aren't trump supporters know about this.

I don't care what any trump supporter thinks. Nor is it my job to change their minds.

I'm a former member of the press so I'm just trying to inform people. Present the information and let those who read it make up their own mind.

When it's all said and done, what we on this message board thinks doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. What does really matter is what the justice system of our nation thinks and does.

We will have to wait to see what our justice system does.

I’m just talking about the implications.

It’s not really news to anyone that Trump has been helpful to Putin’s goals.

...is that illegal?

At this point it's pretty clear that the base that suppports Trump simply doesn't care if Trump is a bad bad boy.

So the only thing that matters are findings of law breaking, which would lead to impeachment in the House and maybe more.

I didn't post that to change any trump supporter's. mind,. There is absolutely nothing that trump can do that will change their minds about him.

I don't care what any trump supporter thinks. Nor is it my job to change their minds.

I'm a former member of the press so I'm just trying to inform people. Present the information and let those who read it make up their own mind.

When it's all said and done, what we on this message board thinks doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. What does really matter is what the justice system of our nation thinks and does.

How long have you been a member of The DemNazi Party?

What is your opinion on Clinton and Obama paying Russia for 'Dirt on Trump" which they received from Skirpal and Steele (Foreign Agents), and then The FBI and DOJ knowingly taking Propaganda that they knew was false, used it to file false affidavits in a FISA Court to obtain a Wire Tap on The Trump Campaign so Obama and Hillary Clinton could spy on them during The Election?

That's something The KGB would do, right?

So is Russia and Putin, running the FBI and DOJ?

Surely Mueller will at least talk about The Dossier since his entire investigation does not happen without That Russian Propaganda being the sole reason it was launched in the first place, right?

Mueller has to address the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, or he is a FRAUD, correct?

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I've never been a democrat or republican.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't waste my time reading it. I don't read posts that start out being so full of hate and ridiculous.

Well, is Mueller going to address THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM OR NOT?

He was appointed because of RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA which was purchased by Obama and Clinton and used specifically to try to impact our election and used specifically to attack our democracy and the office of The Presidency.

The Obama FBI, DOJ did this knowingly using false Russian Propaganda as if they had been working for PUTIN themselves.

Shouldn't Mueller address The Dossier in his report?

His entire existence is based upon it.

My opinion is that he is a fraud and traitor to The US if he does not address it and condemn it harshly and condemn all the parties involved who made use of it including The FISA Court.

Your response will be highly fascinating.

No need to deflect.

I put this forth in the simplest of terms.

Enemies of The President and The United States, use Russian Propaganda they purchased to attack The President of The United States, and to attack our Institutions, and Attack Our Democracy.

Surely Mueller will address The Dossier's Role in this and excoriate those parties who preformed this act of treachery.

...is that illegal?

I agree, it's not news.

We don't know what the congress will do with this information when it's all uncovered and reported. All we can do is wait to see what happens.

...is that illegal?

How long have you been a member of The DemNazi Party?

What is your opinion on Clinton and Obama paying Russia for 'Dirt on Trump" which they received from Skirpal and Steele (Foreign Agents), and then The FBI and DOJ knowingly taking Propaganda that they knew was false, used it to file false affidavits in a FISA Court to obtain a Wire Tap on The Trump Campaign so Obama and Hillary Clinton could spy on them during The Election?

That's something The KGB would do, right?

So is Russia and Putin, running the FBI and DOJ?

Surely Mueller will at least talk about The Dossier since his entire investigation does not happen without That Russian Propaganda being the sole reason it was launched in the first place, right?

Mueller has to address the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, or he is a FRAUD, correct?

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I've never been a democrat or republican.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't waste my time reading it. I don't read posts that start out being so full of hate and ridiculous.

Well, is Mueller going to address THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM OR NOT?

He was appointed because of RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA which was purchased by Obama and Clinton and used specifically to try to impact our election and used specifically to attack our democracy and the office of The Presidency.

The Obama FBI, DOJ did this knowingly using false Russian Propaganda as if they had been working for PUTIN themselves.

Shouldn't Mueller address The Dossier in his report?

His entire existence is based upon it.

My opinion is that he is a fraud and traitor to The US if he does not address it and condemn it harshly and condemn all the parties involved who made use of it including The FISA Court.

Your response will be highly fascinating.

Dana don’t waste your time on this guy, he is out the moon, smoking trees

...is that illegal?

Like what? I'm blanking on what Trump did to help Putin. The things Trump did to piss Putin off are:
Trump Admin’s Tough Actions Against Russia
  • The Trump Administration has implemented a wide array of sanctions and other punitive actions against Russia for their destabilizing actions and provocations against the U.S. and its allies.
    • In response to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other malfeasance, the Trump Administration has sanctioned Russian oligarchs and intelligence entities.
    • Throughout 2017 and 2018, the U.S. sanctioned numerous Russian actors for violating non-proliferation laws by supporting weapons programs in Iran and Syria, and supporting North Korea's development of weapons of mass destruction.
    • The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.
    • In March 2017, in response to Russia's use of a military-grade chemical weapon in the United Kingdom, the Trump Administration ordered multiple Russian consulates in the United States closed and expelled 60 Russian intelligence officers.
  • Due to sanctions imposed by the Trump Administration, the Russian economy and Russian geo-economic projects have been severely constrained.
    • In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
    • As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.
    • The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.
  • In the wake of Russian provocations, President Trump has exercised U.S. military power and worked to bolster U.S. allies in Europe.
    • In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.
    • Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.
    • The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners.
    • In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
    • Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

If you didn’t notice Trump shitting on American Intelligence and NATO allies while constantly carrying water for “strong and smart” Putin then you simply refuse to see.

If you didn’t notice Trump shitting on our intelligence, funding with NATO allies and constantly carrying water for Putin then you simply refuse to see.

Our "intel" was out to lunch during the 2016 election. WTF did they and Obama do to stop Russian meddling? Obama's inaction helped Putin.
The NATO allies need to pay the fuck up as Trump reminded them, that additional funding opposes Putin.
Carrying water how? See Trump's opposition to Putin as follows:
  • The Trump Administration has implemented a wide array of sanctions and other punitive actions against Russia for their destabilizing actions and provocations against the U.S. and its allies.
    • In response to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other malfeasance, the Trump Administration has sanctioned Russian oligarchs and intelligence entities.
    • Throughout 2017 and 2018, the U.S. sanctioned numerous Russian actors for violating non-proliferation laws by supporting weapons programs in Iran and Syria, and supporting North Korea's development of weapons of mass destruction.
    • The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.
    • In March 2017, in response to Russia's use of a military-grade chemical weapon in the United Kingdom, the Trump Administration ordered multiple Russian consulates in the United States closed and expelled 60 Russian intelligence officers.
  • Due to sanctions imposed by the Trump Administration, the Russian economy and Russian geo-economic projects have been severely constrained.
    • In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
    • As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.
    • The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.
  • In the wake of Russian provocations, President Trump has exercised U.S. military power and worked to bolster U.S. allies in Europe.
    • In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.
    • Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.
    • The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners.
    • In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
    • Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

It doesn't look like Mueller's report is going to be good for trump. Apparently the report will include how trump has helped putin destabilize the United States. Whether it's on purpose or unwittingly, trump is very dangerous for our nation.

Mueller draft report says Trump "helped Putin destabilize the United States," Watergate journalist says

Please do not put thread title in all caps. Dana7360

Never mind that man, what about the Russian whores? Did they give up on that story?

That Pee Pee tape, though!

If you didn’t notice Trump shitting on our intelligence, funding with NATO allies and constantly carrying water for Putin then you simply refuse to see.

Our "intel" was out to lunch during the 2016 election. WTF did they and Obama do to stop Russian meddling? Obama's inaction helped Putin.
The NATO allies need to pay the fuck up as Trump reminded them, that additional funding opposes Putin.

How? Seriously?

Did you happen to miss that Trump was constantly denying that it was specifically Russians who hacked American political organizations?

How he claimed that he has specific evidence that IT WASN'T RUSSIANS? (of course that never materialized)

Did you happen to catch the Helsinki meeting????

did you happen to miss the way Trump was forced by congress to sign sactions bill against Russia because his veto would get over-riden?

Did you happen to miss the way Trump has nothing but good things to say about Putin's regime?

Did you happen to miss that implementation of these sanctions was dragged out way past the deadlines the law required?

Though in a sense Trump's ability to act as a Russian resource has been nuetered - he knows his every move on Russia is closesly watched and of course policy that lands on his desk is from a cabinet full of people with hawkish views on Russia.

Last edited:
Here is Trump in action, clearly carrying water for Putin:

Q Thank you. A question for each President. President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What — who — my first question for you, sir, is, who do you believe?

My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016? And would you warn him to never do it again?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months, and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server? And what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me — Dan Coats came to me and some others — they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be
, but I really do want to see the server. But I have — I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone — just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.

So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer.

Okay? Thank you.

putinhillarywow.png

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference | The White House

It doesn't look like Mueller's report is going to be good for trump. Apparently the report will include how trump has helped putin destabilize the United States. Whether it's on purpose or unwittingly, trump is very dangerous for our nation.

Mueller draft report says Trump "helped Putin destabilize the United States," Watergate journalist says

Please do not put thread title in all caps. Dana7360
True! Trump is a danger to the status quo,the establishment,the elitists,the deep state etc. Its why they have spent every waking moment trying to bring him down.

Our intelligence community has lied so much and fabricated so much that they have no credibility and cannot be believed.

Who warned us about the Tsaranov brothers before they bombed the Boston marathon? Who said that an investigation showed them to be innocent refugees?

Mueller and his "report" are both a fuckin joke.
Tell that to those who already pled and the ones who will be serving time
Is Flynn going to get the same 'Club Med' prison cell as the coffee boy?
WOW!!!! Two whole weeks with better service than you can get at a lot of four star resorts.
Fucking hilarious!

How? Seriously?

Did you happen to miss that Trump was constantly denying that it was specifically Russians who hacked American political organizations?

How he claimed that he has specific evidence that IT WASN'T RUSSIANS? (of course that never materialized)

Did you happen to catch the Helsinki meeting????

did you happen to miss the way Trump was forced by congress to sign sanctions bill against Russia because his veto would get over-riden?

Did you happen to miss the way Trump has nothing but good things to say about Putin's regime?

Did you happen to miss that implementation of these sanctions was dragged out way past the deadlines the law required?

Though in a sense Trump's ability to act as a Russian resource has been neutered - he knows his every move on Russia is closely watched and of course policy that lands on his desk is from a cabinet full of people with hawkish views on Russia.
1. Trump denied it was the Russians hacking, the intel agencies said it was Russia. Trump looks like an idiot, but there is no benefit to Putin. Russia is sanctioned. Putin's economy hurt. "Asset" Trump did not help Putin.
2. Not sure about "specific evidence" claim it was Russia, got a link? Google has nothing on it. No benefit to Putin.
3. Helsinki was stupid. Hoping Mueller got the CIA's readout on the meeting.
4. Trump signed ALL sanctions, see my list above. Not only one set of sanctions. No benefit to Putin.
5. Trump said good things about Putin's regime. He says good things about everybody's regime, NK, France, Saudi Arabia, that has no direct benefit to Putin. It not like when Bill Clinton's regime let Wen Ho Lee steal nuclear secrets.
6. Trump exits INF Treaty with Russia. How does that help Putin?
What will happen if Trump exits the INF Treaty with Russia?
Trump Wants to Withdraw From the INF Treaty. Why? - The Atlantic
7. Trump increases Defense spending. Tell me whose budget Putin liked more, Trump's or Obama's???
Trump gives $717 billion defense bill a green light. Here's what the Pentagon is poised to get

You failed to make the case that Trump is ANY benefit to Putin, compared to the serious ways Trump opposes Putin.

Forum List

Back