Mueller draft report says trump 'helped Putin destabilize the United States'

Here is Trump in action, clearly carrying water for Putin:

Q Thank you. A question for each President. President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What — who — my first question for you, sir, is, who do you believe?

My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016? And would you warn him to never do it again?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months, and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server? And what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me — Dan Coats came to me and some others — they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be
, but I really do want to see the server. But I have — I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone — just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.

So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer.

Okay? Thank you.

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference | The White House
Fair point, Trump looked weak, so what? That's no worse than Obama's response.
Trump did not personally berate Putin for hacking the DNC and meddling. That said, neither did Obama, who called Putin and told him to "knock it off." I don't know why Trump did not confront Putin with the intel communities' charges. Putin would have denied it. Then what? Trump wants to get along with Putin, and the MSM wants them fighting and arguing. I remember when Obama said he'd "have more flexibility" after the election. Was Obama Putin's asset?
Did Putin have anything to do with Hillary's Steele Dossier?

IMHO Trump has done way more to oppose Putin than you have proof that he helped Putin in any serious way. Who sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve via the UraniumOne scam? It wasn't Trump.

If you didn’t notice Trump shitting on our intelligence, funding with NATO allies and constantly carrying water for Putin then you simply refuse to see.

Our "intel" was out to lunch during the 2016 election. WTF did they and Obama do to stop Russian meddling? Obama's inaction helped Putin.
The NATO allies need to pay the fuck up as Trump reminded them, that additional funding opposes Putin.
Carrying water how? See Trump's opposition to Putin as follows:
  • The Trump Administration has implemented a wide array of sanctions and other punitive actions against Russia for their destabilizing actions and provocations against the U.S. and its allies.
    • In response to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other malfeasance, the Trump Administration has sanctioned Russian oligarchs and intelligence entities.
    • Throughout 2017 and 2018, the U.S. sanctioned numerous Russian actors for violating non-proliferation laws by supporting weapons programs in Iran and Syria, and supporting North Korea's development of weapons of mass destruction.
    • The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.
    • In March 2017, in response to Russia's use of a military-grade chemical weapon in the United Kingdom, the Trump Administration ordered multiple Russian consulates in the United States closed and expelled 60 Russian intelligence officers.
  • Due to sanctions imposed by the Trump Administration, the Russian economy and Russian geo-economic projects have been severely constrained.
    • In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
    • As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.
    • The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.
  • In the wake of Russian provocations, President Trump has exercised U.S. military power and worked to bolster U.S. allies in Europe.
    • In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.
    • Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.
    • The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners.
    • In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
    • Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

How? Seriously?

Did you happen to miss that Trump was constantly denying that it was specifically Russians who hacked American political organizations?

How he claimed that he has specific evidence that IT WASN'T RUSSIANS? (of course that never materialized)

Did you happen to catch the Helsinki meeting????

did you happen to miss the way Trump was forced by congress to sign sanctions bill against Russia because his veto would get over-riden?

Did you happen to miss the way Trump has nothing but good things to say about Putin's regime?

Did you happen to miss that implementation of these sanctions was dragged out way past the deadlines the law required?

Though in a sense Trump's ability to act as a Russian resource has been neutered - he knows his every move on Russia is closely watched and of course policy that lands on his desk is from a cabinet full of people with hawkish views on Russia.
1. Trump denied it was the Russians hacking, the intel agencies said it was Russia. Trump looks like an idiot, but there is no benefit to Putin. Russia is sanctioned. Putin's economy hurt. "Asset" Trump did not help Putin.
2. Not sure about "specific evidence" claim it was Russia, got a link? Google has nothing on it. No benefit to Putin.
3. Helsinki was stupid. Hoping Mueller got the CIA's readout on the meeting.
4. Trump signed ALL sanctions, see my list above. Not only one set of sanctions. No benefit to Putin.
5. Trump said good things about Putin's regime. He says good things about everybody's regime, NK, France, Saudi Arabia, that has no direct benefit to Putin. It not like when Bill Clinton's regime let Wen Ho Lee steal nuclear secrets.
6. Trump exits INF Treaty with Russia. How does that help Putin?
What will happen if Trump exits the INF Treaty with Russia?
Trump Wants to Withdraw From the INF Treaty. Why? - The Atlantic
7. Trump increases Defense spending. Tell me whose budget Putin liked more, Trump's or Obama's???
Trump gives $717 billion defense bill a green light. Here's what the Pentagon is poised to get

You failed to make the case that Trump is ANY benefit to Putin, compared to the serious ways Trump opposes Putin.

OF COURSE IT IS A BENEFIT TO PUTIN for an American President to get out there and shit on American intelligence. And the sanctions Trump was FORCED to sign by Congress were SPECIFICALLY FOR THOSE ACTIONS BY RUSSIANS.

President Trump begrudgingly signed into law new sanctions against Russia that had been approved by overwhelming majorities in Congress.

Putin also had something to say about this bill:

"It's impossible to endlessly tolerate this kind of insolence toward our country," Putin said of the sanctions at a news conference on July 27.

Trump Signs 'Seriously Flawed' Russia Sanctions Bill Into Law Amid Putin Retaliation

Last edited:

Q Thank you. A question for each President. President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What — who — my first question for you, sir, is, who do you believe?

My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016? And would you warn him to never do it again?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months, and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server? And what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me — Dan Coats came to me and some others — they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

, but I really do want to see the server. But I have — I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone — just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.

So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer.

Okay? Thank you.

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference | The White House
Trump did not personally berate Putin for hacking the DNC and meddling. That said, neither did Obama, who called Putin and told him to "knock it off." I don't know why Trump did not confront Putin with the intel communities' charges. Putin would have denied it. Then what? Trump wants to get along with Putin, and the MSM wants them fighting and arguing. I remember when Obama said he'd "have more flexibility" after the election. Was Obama Putin's asset?

IMHO Trump has done way more to oppose Putin than you have proof that he helped Putin in any serious way. Who sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve via the UraniumOne scam? It wasn't Trump.

Obama didn't "call Putin", he confronted him face to face at G20 summit and promised retaliation if Russians do not "kock it off". From everything we know Russians "knocked off" the hacking and there were no further incidents untill election.

obama-putin-death-stare-photoshop-battle-32.jpg

Yes, Obama did say he regretts not going public, but without a bi-partisan support from Republican leadership he was concerned about politization of the Russian interference and being seen as himself interfering in the election.

And if you don't recall how all this started: Obama administration led international sanctions on Russia in 2014 that devestated their economy, putting it into a ression and directly targetting Putin's oligarchs. That wasn't weak, that was strong, strong enough for Putin to mount a brazen campaign to interfere in American politics.

As to Trump - ask yourself "Why does Trump keeps acting weak and stupid when it comes to Putin?"

Last edited:
Hopefully the new Attorney General will expose the Russia Hoax and put Mueller and his thugs (even Crooked Hillary and Hussaine Obama, et. al.) behind bars for life.

Wanna bet on that happening? No one is going to jail. No one of any significance that is.

MUELLER DRAFT REPORT SAYS TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES'
It's called TREASON.

It's also called Family Values. Trump's grandparents never wanted to live in the USA. The grandfather was a traitor to his home country, so they threw him out. He taught his son (Donald's dad) and Donald himself, well.

Never sacrifice for a nation.

No one in the male line of Trumps in America has ever served in the US military, and worse on two continents they have been proven to be cowards

Oh STFU. If it was a different year, Trump would have run as a Democrat. Unfortunately, it was the year Hillary decided it was her turn.

Guess what? It wasn't her turn and you can't fuck and suck your way to the White House riding on your husband's dubious coattails. End of story.

tRump did, but it was on the back of Putin's cocktails!

Who sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve via the UraniumOne scam? It wasn't Trump.

It was uranium processing capacity, not "reserves". And it was a private company sale, approved by 8 Government agencies as not a threat to our security. Because it wasn't, and it still isn't. Any export of uranium outside the country is ILLEGAL, except by explicit permissions by regulators.

And finally, maybe you don't know this but Russia controlls about HALF of the world's uranium reserves (in Kazakhstan) and last thing they ever need is more uranium for their own use. Their only obvious interest here was market control (which falls outside of nuclear security issues).

Last edited:
If you didn’t notice Trump shitting on our intelligence, funding with NATO allies and constantly carrying water for Putin then you simply refuse to see.

Our "intel" was out to lunch during the 2016 election. WTF did they and Obama do to stop Russian meddling? Obama's inaction helped Putin.
The NATO allies need to pay the fuck up as Trump reminded them, that additional funding opposes Putin.
  • The Trump Administration has implemented a wide array of sanctions and other punitive actions against Russia for their destabilizing actions and provocations against the U.S. and its allies.
    • In response to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other malfeasance, the Trump Administration has sanctioned Russian oligarchs and intelligence entities.
    • Throughout 2017 and 2018, the U.S. sanctioned numerous Russian actors for violating non-proliferation laws by supporting weapons programs in Iran and Syria, and supporting North Korea's development of weapons of mass destruction.
    • The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.
    • In March 2017, in response to Russia's use of a military-grade chemical weapon in the United Kingdom, the Trump Administration ordered multiple Russian consulates in the United States closed and expelled 60 Russian intelligence officers.
  • Due to sanctions imposed by the Trump Administration, the Russian economy and Russian geo-economic projects have been severely constrained.
    • In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.
    • As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.
    • The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.
  • In the wake of Russian provocations, President Trump has exercised U.S. military power and worked to bolster U.S. allies in Europe.
    • In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.
    • Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.
    • The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners.
    • In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
    • Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

How? Seriously?

Did you happen to miss that Trump was constantly denying that it was specifically Russians who hacked American political organizations?

How he claimed that he has specific evidence that IT WASN'T RUSSIANS? (of course that never materialized)

did you happen to miss the way Trump was forced by congress to sign sanctions bill against Russia because his veto would get over-riden?

Did you happen to miss the way Trump has nothing but good things to say about Putin's regime?

Did you happen to miss that implementation of these sanctions was dragged out way past the deadlines the law required?

Though in a sense Trump's ability to act as a Russian resource has been neutered - he knows his every move on Russia is closely watched and of course policy that lands on his desk is from a cabinet full of people with hawkish views on Russia.
1. Trump denied it was the Russians hacking, the intel agencies said it was Russia. Trump looks like an idiot, but there is no benefit to Putin. Russia is sanctioned. Putin's economy hurt. "Asset" Trump did not help Putin.
2. Not sure about "specific evidence" claim it was Russia, got a link? Google has nothing on it. No benefit to Putin.
4. Trump signed ALL sanctions, see my list above. Not only one set of sanctions. No benefit to Putin.
5. Trump said good things about Putin's regime. He says good things about everybody's regime, NK, France, Saudi Arabia, that has no direct benefit to Putin. It not like when Bill Clinton's regime let Wen Ho Lee steal nuclear secrets.
7. Trump increases Defense spending. Tell me whose budget Putin liked more, Trump's or Obama's???
Trump gives $717 billion defense bill a green light. Here's what the Pentagon is poised to get

You failed to make the case that Trump is ANY benefit to Putin, compared to the serious ways Trump opposes Putin.

OF COURSE IT IS A BENEFIT TO PUTIN for an American President to get out there and shit on American intelligence. And the sanctions Trump was FORCED to sign by Congress were SPECIFICALLY FOR THOSE ACTIONS BY RUSSIANS.

President Trump begrudgingly signed into law new sanctions against Russia that had been approved by overwhelming majorities in Congress.

"It's impossible to endlessly tolerate this kind of insolence toward our country," Putin said of the sanctions at a news conference on July 27.

Trump Signs 'Seriously Flawed' Russia Sanctions Bill Into Law Amid Putin Retaliation

This line of bullshit doesn't prove that Trump did not gladly sign the sanctions. From my perspective Trump gladly signed the sanctions and was not "forced to". He had objections to the limits on his executive authority, but his statement said
"I also support making clear that America will not tolerate interference in our democratic process and that we will side with our allies and friends against Russian subversion and destabilization," he said.

He also said, however, that he has a number of qualms with the "seriously flawed" bill — most notably with the fact that it restricts his ability to ease sanctions without Congress' involvement. To waive sanctions, Trump has to send Congress a report explaining and justifying his decision, and lawmakers would then get 30 days to decide whether to allow the waiver.

Who sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve via the UraniumOne scam? It wasn't Trump.

It was uranium processing capacity, not "reserves". And it was a private company sale, approved by 8 Government agencies as not a threat to our security. Because it wasn't, and it still isn't. Any export of uranium outside the country is ILLEGAL, except by explicit permissions by regulators.

And finally, maybe you don't know this but Russia controlls about HALF of the world's uranium reserves (in Kazakhstan) and last thing they ever need is more uranium for their own use. Their only obvious interest here was market control (which falls outside of nuclear security issues).

Yes, I know the story, but the facts are that the Clinton Foundation got $145m and Bill got $500,000 speaking fees in Russia. There are "whistleblowers" to hear from. There is still a lot of "smoke" to work thru.
FBI’s 37 secret pages of memos about Russia, Clintons and Uranium One

Okay? Thank you.

Obama didn't "call Putin", he confronted him face to face at G20 summit and promised retaliation if Russians do not "kock it off". From everything we know Russians "knocked off" the hacking and there were no further incidents untill election.

obama-putin-death-stare-photoshop-battle-32.jpg

Yes, Obama did say he regretts not going public, but without a bi-partisan support from Republican leadership he was concerned about politization of the Russian interference and being seen as himself interfering in the election.

And if you don't recall how all this started: Obama administration led international sanctions on Russia in 2014 that devestated their economy, putting it into a ression and directly targetting Putin's oligarchs. That wasn't weak, that was strong, strong enough for Putin to mount a brazen campaign to interfere in American politics.

As to Trump - ask yourself "Why does Trump keeps acting weak and stupid when it comes to Putin?"

The most logical reason Trump sucks up to Putin is that there is a business deal that Trump wants in Russia, maybe a Trump Tower in Moscow? Trump kicks ass on the military and economic fronts, but billionaires have a soft spot for deals. Trump still doesn't get the office, but has adequate guardrails in-place. I don't trust any politician, even Trump, but I have not seen anything treasonous or a high crime yet. The funny thing is, Trump and Cohen are nowhere near as smart as they think they are. They are NYC big shots getting creamed by the real world. Cohen is going to jail. It remains to be seen how Trump's future will unfold.

How? Seriously?

This line of bullshit doesn't prove that Trump did not gladly sign the sanctions. From my perspective Trump gladly signed the sanctions and was not "forced to". He had objections to the limits on his executive authority, but his statement said
"I also support making clear that America will not tolerate interference in our democratic process and that we will side with our allies and friends against Russian subversion and destabilization," he said.

He also said, however, that he has a number of qualms with the "seriously flawed" bill — most notably with the fact that it restricts his ability to ease sanctions without Congress' involvement. To waive sanctions, Trump has to send Congress a report explaining and justifying his decision, and lawmakers would then get 30 days to decide whether to allow the waiver.

Why the hell would Trump want to ease sanctions on Russia without Congressional involvement? It's a bullshit excuse.

...is that illegal?

At this point it's pretty clear that the base that suppports Trump simply doesn't care if Trump is a bad bad boy.

So the only thing that matters are findings of law breaking, which would lead to impeachment in the House and maybe more.

I didn't post that to change any trump supporter's. mind,. There is absolutely nothing that trump can do that will change their minds about him.

I posted that to let those who aren't trump supporters know about this.

I don't care what any trump supporter thinks. Nor is it my job to change their minds.

I'm a former member of the press so I'm just trying to inform people. Present the information and let those who read it make up their own mind.

When it's all said and done, what we on this message board thinks doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. What does really matter is what the justice system of our nation thinks and does.

We will have to wait to see what our justice system does.
How long have you been a member of The DemNazi Party?

What is your opinion on Clinton and Obama paying Russia for 'Dirt on Trump" which they received from Skirpal and Steele (Foreign Agents), and then The FBI and DOJ knowingly taking Propaganda that they knew was false, used it to file false affidavits in a FISA Court to obtain a Wire Tap on The Trump Campaign so Obama and Hillary Clinton could spy on them during The Election?

That's something The KGB would do, right?

So is Russia and Putin, running the FBI and DOJ?

Surely Mueller will at least talk about The Dossier since his entire investigation does not happen without That Russian Propaganda being the sole reason it was launched in the first place, right?

Mueller has to address the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, or he is a FRAUD, correct?

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I've never been a democrat or republican.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't waste my time reading it. I don't read posts that start out being so full of hate and ridiculous.

Well, is Mueller going to address THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM OR NOT?

He was appointed because of RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA which was purchased by Obama and Clinton and used specifically to try to impact our election and used specifically to attack our democracy and the office of The Presidency.

The Obama FBI, DOJ did this knowingly using false Russian Propaganda as if they had been working for PUTIN themselves.

Shouldn't Mueller address The Dossier in his report?

His entire existence is based upon it.

My opinion is that he is a fraud and traitor to The US if he does not address it and condemn it harshly and condemn all the parties involved who made use of it including The FISA Court.

Your response will be highly fascinating.

Dana don’t waste your time on this guy, he is out the moon, smoking trees

You're very right. I just wanted it to know I'm in independent. I usually just scroll right past it's posts just as I do most posts from conservatives.

Yes, I know the story, but the facts are that the Clinton Foundation got $145m and Bill got $500,000 speaking fees in Russia. There are "whistleblowers" to hear from. There is still a lot of "smoke" to work thru.

$500,000 is Bill's standard speaking fee that he got all around the world - nothing unusual about that.

$145 million was pledged in 2006 by a Canadian bussinessman, well before Clinton headed DoS. This guy had no stake in the company by the time she did become the head of DoS. Approval was also from 8 agencies, of which DoS was just one.

Anything else?

500,000 is Bill's standard speaking fee that he got all around the world and $145 million was pledged in 2006, well before Clinton got head DoS. And again approval was from 8 agencies, of which DoS was just one.

Anything else?
Need to see why the FBI raided the whistleblower's home, and see if the Huber investigation finds anything good. There are a lot of land mines out there, need to see if anyone sets one off. Maybe Hillary's 33,000 missing emails will show up? Its always something isn't it? Time will tell.

500,000 is Bill's standard speaking fee that he got all around the world and $145 million was pledged in 2006, well before Clinton got head DoS. And again approval was from 8 agencies, of which DoS was just one.

Anything else?
Need to see why the FBI raided the whistleblower's home, and see if the Huber investigation finds anything good. There are a lot of land mines out there, need to see if anyone sets one off. Maybe Hillary's 33,000 missing emails will show up? Its always something isn't it? Time will tell.

It was a lot of NOTHING for the 30 years of Republicans going after Hillary Clinton, but you think NOW something will turn up?

You need to think again, last thing Clinton was going to do was fk around while still aspiring to become a POTUS.

Trump got elected because in his twisted way he pointed out the huge troubles in our economy. at least he didnt go around saying america was already great like Hillary did

Anything else?

It was a lot of NOTHING for the 30 years of Republicans going after Hillary Clinton, but you think NOW something will turn up? You need to think again, last thing Clinton was going to do was fk around while still aspiring to become a POTUS.
OMG, let me enlighten you.
1. The illegal bathroom server should have landed her in prison
Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia
2. Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy - Wikipedia
3. Podesta emails - Wikipedia
4. 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

Anything else?

It was a lot of NOTHING for the 30 years of Republicans going after Hillary Clinton, but you think NOW something will turn up? You need to think again, last thing Clinton was going to do was fk around while still aspiring to become a POTUS.
OMG, let me enlighten you.
1. The illegal bathroom server should have landed her in prison
Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia
2. Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy - Wikipedia
3. Podesta emails - Wikipedia
4. 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

1. She kept a private server (which was 100% legal at the time btw) because after all these years she bacame seriously paranoid. Never was there any evidence that she had any intent to inapropriately share classified information with anyone.

2. There has been not been any quid pro quo established. And I don't know if are aware but ACCESS was always for sale in Washington. Top donors can arrange a meeting with just about anyone. None of that proves that Clintons put up DoS policy for sale.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like Mueller's report is going to be good for trump. Apparently the report will include how trump has helped putin destabilize the United States. Whether it's on purpose or unwittingly, trump is very dangerous for our nation.

Mueller draft report says Trump "helped Putin destabilize the United States," Watergate journalist says

Please do not put thread title in all caps. Dana7360

Everyone in the world knew Mueller's final report to Congress, after failing to find any evidence after years of investigations to try to prove a crime was ever committed by the President warranting an investigation let alone a Special Counsel, was going to paint the President as a combination of Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin DESPITE, again, finding absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support their claims.

There is no need to even read the report! The fact that Mueller's investigation will end with his failure to indict the President with a crime or to even produce any evidence to support their claims against the President tells everything one needs to know about the entire crime-filled investigation / conspiracy / coup attempt against the President.

The only thing Mueller can TRY to offer the Democrats is a useless report that makes the President SOUND so evil, so criminal, that they can attempt to use the report to justify attempting to Impeach the President.

The only problem is Democrats can NOT keep their 'pie hole' shut.

-- EVERYONE on the planet knows the Democrats hate the President and for the last 2 years have been attempting to undermine and overthrow the current President and US government - Chuck Schumer, overcome by his extreme hate for the newly-elected President declared THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION that the Democrats were 100% committed to resisting / Obstruction / sabotaging everything the President tried to do and undermining the President / current government of the United States. (That sure sounds like 'Sedition' / 'Conspiracy' / almost Treason to me.)

-- Similarly, the newly-elected Democrats publicly declared they did not need any evidence against the President to introduce Impeachment proceedings against the President to the House...ON DAY 1. Hell, the Impeachment Bill introduced is the same one they tried to introduce WHILE Mueller's investigation was still going on, before they took the House.

** One thing we learned from their god-awful behavior in the Kavanaugh confirmation was that Democrats don't need facts or evidence to 'find' a Conservative they hate 'GUILTY until proven innocent' with 'the burden of proof being on the accused not the accuser (them)...and as much as they hated Kavanaugh and tried to destroy everything in his life for their political gain, they hate the President even more and want even more to do the same to him.

How? Seriously?

did you happen to miss the way Trump was forced by congress to sign sactions bill against Russia because his veto would get over-riden?

Though in a sense Trump's ability to act as a Russian resource has been nuetered - he knows his every move on Russia is closesly watched and of course policy that lands on his desk is from a cabinet full of people with hawkish views on Russia.

I would add the most recent.

Did that person miss the fact that trump tried last week to reverse sanctions on russia? The secretary of the treasury was called before the congress about it last week.

Hopefully the congress will be able to stop trump from removing those sanctions.

Forum List

Back