Mueller draft report says trump 'helped Putin destabilize the United States'

Mueller and House Democrats will both prove TREASON.

aimpeach.jpg

MUELLER DRAFT REPORT SAYS TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES'
It's called TREASON.

It's also called Family Values. Trump's grandparents never wanted to live in the USA. The grandfather was a traitor to his home country, so they threw him out. He taught his son (Donald's dad) and Donald himself, well.

Never sacrifice for a nation.

No one in the male line of Trumps in America has ever served in the US military, and worse on two continents they have been proven to be cowards

Oh STFU. If it was a different year, Trump would have run as a Democrat. Unfortunately, it was the year Hillary decided it was her turn.

Guess what? It wasn't her turn and you can't fuck and suck your way to the White House riding on your husband's dubious coattails. End of story.

He has always been a Con man.

Get the gallows ready, Enough! The traitors need to hang!

Obama, Hillary, Kerry, Lynch, Holder, Comey, Rosenstein, Strzok.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like Mueller's report is going to be good for trump. Apparently the report will include how trump has helped putin destabilize the United States. Whether it's on purpose or unwittingly, trump is very dangerous for our nation.

Mueller draft report says Trump "helped Putin destabilize the United States," Watergate journalist says

Please do not put thread title in all caps. Dana7360

Never mind that man, what about the Russian whores? Did they give up on that story?

It doesn't look like Mueller's report is going to be good for trump. Apparently the report will include how trump has helped putin destabilize the United States. Whether it's on purpose or unwittingly, trump is very dangerous for our nation.

Mueller draft report says Trump "helped Putin destabilize the United States," Watergate journalist says

Oh I'm just wondering where he got a copy of Mueller's super secret report??

Sounds like another load of steaming horse shit to me.

Of course the Op, being the lefty loon she is, would put a thread on anything she thinks is anti Trump.

Oh and jackass should show us how the country is destabilized?? Things look pretty solid to me except for the gruesome twosome shutdown. LOL

Carry on jackass.

No one is taking anything Mueller says seriously.

If he doesn't address how The Dossier purchased by Clinton, Obama and The DNC impacted our elections and how Russian Propaganda that The Democrats, The President (Obama) the FBI and DOJ knew was false but used it as a weapon to attack The Presidency in a treasonous act of extreme cowardice, then Mueller will burn in Hell forever come judgment day as all LIARS will do.

Wow, what a load of speculative bullshit propaganda. The bias of the author is very evident.

Breitbart even has it. They're about as rwnj as you can get.
Redirect Notice

The democrat Party is looking to destabilize the USA
Which is their stated goal as being avowed Globalists

I do not know if it is on purpose but I do suspect that it was a business move on ET's part. He has been looking to do business in Russia ever sense the Miss Universe Pagent.

He couldn't get in to see Putin because Putin wasn't intrested in ET until he ran for president and this was just to good to be true

still ET does a lot of business with russians that set the foundation

After the 2nd summit with ET, Putin smuggly sat before the US cameras and said he wanted trump to win and did not like Hilary

There is no doubt with the proof that is out there about Russian meddling and there should be no doubt that Putin gave his blessings

With all the things they did, they do not do this without government approval

Putin sees ET as a patsy who will believe anything he says

and (ET) will ignore his own intelligent experts.

Still Trump biggest blunder is his refusal to do what every previous president has done which it to seperate from his business dealing while performing his presidential duties.

This puts it all in prospective as to why the Russians and SA are important to him.

View attachment 240069

Breitbart is arming the Koch Brothers to deport all Mexicans

REPORT SAYS TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES'

...is that illegal?

At this point it's pretty clear that the base that suppports Trump simply doesn't care if Trump is a bad bad boy.

So the only thing that matters are findings of law breaking, which would lead to impeachment in the House and maybe more.

I didn't post that to change any trump supporter's. mind,. There is absolutely nothing that trump can do that will change their minds about him.

I posted that to let those who aren't trump supporters know about this.

I don't care what any trump supporter thinks. Nor is it my job to change their minds.

I'm a former member of the press so I'm just trying to inform people. Present the information and let those who read it make up their own mind.

When it's all said and done, what we on this message board thinks doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. What does really matter is what the justice system of our nation thinks and does.

We will have to wait to see what our justice system does.

...is that illegal?

At this point it's pretty clear that the base that suppports Trump simply doesn't care if Trump is a bad bad boy.

So the only thing that matters are findings of law breaking, which would lead to impeachment in the House and maybe more.

I didn't post that to change any trump supporter's. mind,. There is absolutely nothing that trump can do that will change their minds about him.

I don't care what any trump supporter thinks. Nor is it my job to change their minds.

I'm a former member of the press so I'm just trying to inform people. Present the information and let those who read it make up their own mind.

When it's all said and done, what we on this message board thinks doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. What does really matter is what the justice system of our nation thinks and does.

How long have you been a member of The DemNazi Party?

What is your opinion on Clinton and Obama paying Russia for 'Dirt on Trump" which they received from Skirpal and Steele (Foreign Agents), and then The FBI and DOJ knowingly taking Russian Propaganda that they knew was false, used it to file false affidavits in a FISA Court to obtain a Wire Tap on The Trump Campaign so Obama and Hillary Clinton could spy on them during The Election?

That's something The KGB would do, right?

So are Russia and Putin, running the FBI and DOJ?

Surely Mueller will at least talk about The Russian Dossier since his entire investigation does not happen without That Russian Propaganda being the sole reason it was launched in the first place, right?

Mueller has to address the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, or he is a FRAUD, correct?

Last edited:

...is that illegal?

How long have you been a member of The DemNazi Party?

What is your opinion on Clinton and Obama paying Russia for 'Dirt on Trump" which they received from Skirpal and Steele (Foreign Agents), and then The FBI and DOJ knowingly taking Propaganda that they knew was false, used it to file false affidavits in a FISA Court to obtain a Wire Tap on The Trump Campaign so Obama and Hillary Clinton could spy on them during The Election?

That's something The KGB would do, right?

So is Russia and Putin, running the FBI and DOJ?

Surely Mueller will at least talk about The Dossier since his entire investigation does not happen without That Russian Propaganda being the sole reason it was launched in the first place, right?

Mueller has to address the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, or he is a FRAUD, correct?

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I've never been a democrat or republican.

As for the rest of your post, I didn't waste my time reading it. I don't read posts that start out being so full of hate and ridiculous.

Forum List

Back