Mueller crosses the red line-What now Comrade?

What's amusing about this string is that you Trump haters don't appear to have gotten the memo that Mueller seems to be wrapping up his investigation and Adam Schiff is going nuts because Mueller hasn't found anything to indict Trump on. Schiff is threatening to open a NEW Senate investigation!
LOLOL

On top of being a lying con tool, I see you’re an idiot too. Explain how Schiff, a member of the House of Representatives, is going to open a “NEW Senate investigation!?”
icon_rolleyes.gif

My bad...it's so hard to tell all of the liberal slime apart these days, Faun! So Schiff is threatening to open a new "HOUSE" investigation because Mueller isn't giving them what they thought he was going to give them! Feel better now?
Typical lying con tool...fucks up and then blames Liberals for his own G-d given limitations.

Sorry, Faun...I'm an atheist...what I got...I got from Mom and Dad!

What's amusing about this string is that you Trump haters don't appear to have gotten the memo that Mueller seems to be wrapping up his investigation and Adam Schiff is going nuts because Mueller hasn't found anything to indict Trump on. Schiff is threatening to open a NEW Senate investigation!
LOLOL

On top of being a lying con tool, I see you’re an idiot too. Explain how Schiff, a member of the House of Representatives, is going to open a “NEW Senate investigation!?”
icon_rolleyes.gif

My bad...it's so hard to tell all of the liberal slime apart these days, Faun! So Schiff is threatening to open a new "HOUSE" investigation because Mueller isn't giving them what they thought he was going to give them! Feel better now?
Typical lying con tool...fucks up and then blames Liberals for his own G-d given limitations.

Wherever they come from, they're your limitations.

Actually reporting is out that Rosenstein blocked Mueller from a subpoena of Trump's Deutsche Bank records back in 2017 in order to prevent Trump from firing Rod and Mueller. Trump was THAT freaked out by it.

However now Congress is GOING to subpoena those records (because the GOP can no longer block that)

Between the Grand Jury testimony ( which Congress can get) and House investigative hearings...it may not matter if Trump successfully blocks the Mueller Report

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Wherever they come from, they're your limitations.

We all have our crosses to bear! You're a blinders wearing liberal apologist! We still love ya' though, Faun...even with all your faults!

Actually reporting is out that Rosenstein blocked Mueller from a subpoena of Trump's Deutsche Bank records back in 2017 in order to prevent Trump from firing Rod and Mueller. Trump was THAT freaked out by it.

However now Congress is GOING to subpoena those records (because the GOP can no longer block that)

Between the Grand Jury testimony ( which Congress can get) and House investigative hearings...it may not matter if Trump successfully blocks the Mueller Report

Trump isn't "blocking" the Mueller Report...you're just freaked out because Mueller doesn't have the "goods" that all of you from the left have been telling us he would for the past two plus years!

Trump isn't "blocking" the Mueller Report...you're just freaked out because Mueller doesn't have the "goods" that all of you from the left have been telling us he would for the past two plus years!
You seem to have missed the point. Between the Grand Jury testimony and Congressional investigation/hearings...the Mueller report may not matter

Forum List

Back