Mueller crosses the red line-What now Comrade?

So basically what the article says is, YES, THIS REALLY IS A WITCH HUNT.

With Nixon there were actual crimes to investigate, not so much with Trump. Now two years after the OP was posted, the bipartisan senate committee says there was NO coordination between the Trump campaign and the ruskies. There was no predicate for the FBI to investigate Trump, that is the very definition of a witch hunt.

Mueller has yet to release his final findings on whether or not the trump campaign colluded with the Russian hackers. And Democrats have yet to launch even their first investigation into the matter. Relax, we have another two years of investigations ahead of us.

Every time an indictment was announced against a Russian, it was made clear that no American knowingly participated in their activities. I'd say that disproves your lame propaganda.

unless you have 7 fingers on one hand you cant count the guilty pleas of Americans who lied about having contact with Russia.

so STFU

What's amusing about this string is that you Trump haters don't appear to have gotten the memo that Mueller seems to be wrapping up his investigation and Adam Schiff is going nuts because Mueller hasn't found anything to indict Trump on. Schiff is threatening to open a NEW Senate investigation!
LOLOL

On top of being a lying con tool, I see you’re an idiot too. Explain how Schiff, a member of the House of Representatives, is going to open a “NEW Senate investigation!?”
icon_rolleyes.gif

My bad...it's so hard to tell all of the liberal slime apart these days, Faun! So Schiff is threatening to open a new "HOUSE" investigation because Mueller isn't giving them what they thought he was going to give them! Feel better now?

With Nixon there were actual crimes to investigate, not so much with Trump. Now two years after the OP was posted, the bipartisan senate committee says there was NO coordination between the Trump campaign and the ruskies. There was no predicate for the FBI to investigate Trump, that is the very definition of a witch hunt.

Mueller has yet to release his final findings on whether or not the trump campaign colluded with the Russian hackers. And Democrats have yet to launch even their first investigation into the matter. Relax, we have another two years of investigations ahead of us.

Every time an indictment was announced against a Russian, it was made clear that no American knowingly participated in their activities. I'd say that disproves your lame propaganda.

unless you have 7 fingers on one hand you cant count the guilty pleas of Americans who lied about having contact with Russia.

so STFU
Hmmmm...so how many people in Hillary Clinton's campaign were indicted for their "contacts" with foreign nationals, Siete? Oh, that's right...I keep forgetting that it's only a crime to talk to a Russian if you're a Republican...if you're a Democrat then it's perfectly OK!

so STFU

Or you could use your OTHER hand and count up to 10? Duh?

Thus the need for another 2 years of investigations in the House.

The senate has already exonerated Trump, when Mueller does the same, good luck with independents if the house keeps pushing the lie for pure politics.

8 separate investigations into Benghazi shows Democrats will gain votes.

What's amusing about this string is that you Trump haters don't appear to have gotten the memo that Mueller seems to be wrapping up his investigation and Adam Schiff is going nuts because Mueller hasn't found anything to indict Trump on. Schiff is threatening to open a NEW Senate investigation!
LOLOL

On top of being a lying con tool, I see you’re an idiot too. Explain how Schiff, a member of the House of Representatives, is going to open a “NEW Senate investigation!?”
icon_rolleyes.gif

My bad...it's so hard to tell all of the liberal slime apart these days, Faun! So Schiff is threatening to open a new "HOUSE" investigation because Mueller isn't giving them what they thought he was going to give them! Feel better now?
Typical lying con tool...fucks up and then blames Liberals for his own G-d given limitations.

complex reasoning is so far above RW's opening chewing gum fucks with them ...

Even simple reasoning eludes most of them.
Flynn is going to walk and Trump is still in office...both of those truths show you have a real lack of reasoning skills....how does it feel to have been so wrong?.....

Flynn is going to walk and Trump is still in office...both of those truths show you have a real lack of reasoning skills....how does it feel to have been so wrong?.....
LOL

Imbecile, I’m not wrong about Flynn. So far, you are.
He is still a free man and will never go to jail not for one day...so you have been absolutely wrong for over a year...reason with that Beavis....

LOL

He is still a free man and will never go to jail not for one day...so you have been absolutely wrong for over a year...reason with that Beavis....
He’s still a convicted felon and awaiting sentencing. Only a moron thinks that is someone who “walked.” :eusa_doh:

LOL

He’s still a convicted felon and awaiting sentencing. Only a moron thinks that is someone who “walked.” :eusa_doh:
I told you he would walk that he would never go to jail...I was right and you are as usual wrong....

LOL

I told you he would walk that he would never go to jail...I was right and you are as usual wrong....
LOLOL

Dayum, you're a special kind of retard.... you're not right. He hasn't walked. :eusa_doh:

so STFU

So how many were charged for having those contacts? If it's zero, practice what you preach propagandist.

Forum List

Back