Mueller crosses the red line-What now Comrade?

One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail

One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics.com

Whatcha gonna do, Comrade? You gonna fire Mueller, or show everyone you are a tiny hand pussy?
One thing is certain, having Trump as a client, is like hiding a hungry baby with no food to spare.....whining whining and more whining will follow....The Trump brand is going down and I mean down....God is indeed good

One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail

One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics.com

Whatcha gonna do, Comrade? You gonna fire Mueller, or show everyone you are a tiny hand pussy?
One thing is certain, having Trump as a client, is like hiding a hungry baby with no food to spare.....whining whining and more whining will follow....The Trump brand is going down and I mean down....God is indeed good

He is going down along with multiple associates. Would not want to be in his regime right now,

But Donald, YOU HAVE A GREAT VACATION. I hope your golf cart can still carry your fat ass.

Wow, you guys clean up after yourselves now, ya hear? I think there are paper towels in the closet.

upload_2017-8-3_22-2-28.png

Let's see if the orange bully has the balls to do anything. If he does try to fire Mueller, he will be dead, orange meat.

Let's see if the orange bully has the balls to do anything. If he does try to fire Mueller, he will be dead, orange meat.
TRUMP might become the first president to ever take the 5th

He would e better drinking a 5th.

Is anyone surprised that a man of such low morals, who tells lies at the drop of a hat could be embedded with foreign adversary for monetary and political gain.

Simply put, for the Trumpettes trying to read this; the man is scum.

Looks like more firing coming up to me.
I hope so. Republicans have said that it will be the " end of the Trump's presidency if he fires Mueller."

But congress is crafting a bill to protect Mueller from Trump's insanity. Good to see the US Congress working together.

6 months in and the president's party is talking about the end of trump's presidency.
Is this what you call " winning?"

Forum List

Back