MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Clearly, Christian Communes need to grab Liberal children and give them a proper upbringing

Yes, fucking actually.

Whenever someone mentions a conservative position as being more Christian, libtards like you just shit their pants and piss all over themselves with hysteria.

Pardon me, but have we been introduced?

No, but I dont need to be introduced to a fascist slimeball like you to be able to recognise your stench.

Oh, I see. Fascist slimeball = liberal Democrat. Nice. (read: doesn't play well with others)

Well, since libtards like you seem to mostly support abortion, gay marriage, further public school dechristianization, the removal of Christian expression, and the promotion of enemies of Christianity instead....well, it seems like an easy call to make.

Nice. Revealed yourself as a bigot, a homophobe, a fake Christian, and a reprobate. Newsflash: Christ didn't preach hate, but tolerance. But then again, I doubt that you remotely resemble "a Christian".

So, you are not Christian, could have guessed that one.

What I see on the right is "so-called Christians", who use the Bible, conveniently, "as a weapon" to better serve their agenda, completely forgetting the edict of the 1st Amendment, which provides for freedom of or from religion.

The First Amendment, which does nothing like you seem to quasi-think, established freedom of religion for those in the federal government to not be pressued by state supported churches. I.e. if you were a Quaker and the people running an agency were all Eiscopalians, then it would be illegal for the Episcopalians to force the man to convert, nor would it be legal to deny him his job for expressing his nonEpiscopalian beliefs.

It forbid the establishment of a formal church-state relationship as exists today in England, and in many states at the time.

Blah, blah, blah. You said nothing that makes any sense. I hardly need you to interpret the Constitution for me. It's readily available to all. You're entitled to your opinion....not your own "facts".

You fucking lying hypocrits have turned the intent of the 1st Amendment upside down to do the suppression of expression it was explicitly written to protect, you fucking moron.

Good luck with that viewpoint. Evidently, you need a rabies shot. And how dare you get familiar with me...fuck you, and the horse you rode in on.

And excuse me if I don't fit your characterization of a "libtard" (whatever that is) and my bodily functions aren't up as topics for discussion.

Oh, but you do fit the labe 'Libtard' perfectly, and if your bodily functions are indeed private dont do all your thinking with them, bitch.

You, sir, don't know me...and I plan to keep it that way. Welcome to my ignore list. You made it on the second try. Admirable.

Last edited:
If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at Cameron Harris: MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Parens patriae a legal term you and others may want to research.

I am not certain Harris was speaking in terms of the state stepping in for abused neglected children after due process.

Is that your read ?

Last edited:
Yes. Call it a day. You have had enough.

HE had enough?

You have looked like an embicile through this whole thread.

Some bitch at MSNBC says that our kids belong to all of us. Maybe it was hyperbole, maybe it was just some sort of idiot leftist figure of speech that she didnt think would piss so many people off.

But SHE DID SAY OUR KIDS BELONG TO EVERYONE and that we have to 'break through' (whatever the hell that means) the idea that kids belong to their parents.

And that pisses me off and alarms me when a journalist at a major (somewhat) media outlet is cleared to say seomthing like that.

And here you are and the rest of the libtard astroturfing mob trying to calm people down playingt off our rage by saying she didnt really mean what she said.

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

Learn how to spell your insults, dummy.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....you know American children. The policies that we enact impact them......all of them. You assholes are so afraid of someone taking what is yours.....any time the word "ours" is used, you freak out.

Yes...he had enough because he was not willing to explain the words he was putting into my mouth. You have had enough as well. I have three kids. They are my responsibility.....but I am thankful that our community values their education and provides ALL OF THE COMMUNITY's CHILDREN with great schools and libraries. I could never do that on my own.

Get it? You fucking imbecile.
Right..That woman has already back tracked from her inane commentary and in doing so, stuck her other foot in her her yapper.
Do your little cupcakes belong to your neighbors?

HE had enough?

Some bitch at MSNBC says that our kids belong to all of us. Maybe it was hyperbole, maybe it was just some sort of idiot leftist figure of speech that she didnt think would piss so many people off.

But SHE DID SAY OUR KIDS BELONG TO EVERYONE and that we have to 'break through' (whatever the hell that means) the idea that kids belong to their parents.

And that pisses me off and alarms me when a journalist at a major (somewhat) media outlet is cleared to say seomthing like that.

And here you are and the rest of the libtard astroturfing mob trying to calm people down playingt off our rage by saying she didnt really mean what she said.

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....you know American children. The policies that we enact impact them......all of them. You assholes are so afraid of someone taking what is yours.....any time the word "ours" is used, you freak out.

Yes...he had enough because he was not willing to explain the words he was putting into my mouth. You have had enough as well. I have three kids. They are my responsibility.....but I am thankful that our community values their education and provides ALL OF THE COMMUNITY's CHILDREN with great schools and libraries. I could never do that on my own.

Right..That woman has already back tracked from her inane commentary and in doing so, stuck her other foot in her her yapper.

Oh look! It's coach!

She backtracked? By repeating it again?

Anyone who reads her statement and thinks she was backtracking....is retarded.

Oh look! It's coach!

She is WRONG!!!!!!
Now, answer the question put to you!

Oh look! It's coach!

She is WRONG!!!!!!

What question? The cupcake question?

laughing-smiley-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000288-large.gif

Lol, you really are a complete stupid ass.

She did backtrack by trying to spin it in a more moderate direction and you astroturfing fools are simply assisting the spinmeistering.

But people have figured out your bullshit game.

So, again, fuck yourself till you bleed.

Lol, you really are a complete stupid ass.

She did backtrack by trying to spin it in a more moderate direction and you astroturfing fools are simply assisting the spinmeistering.

But people have figured out your bullshit game.

So, again, fuck yourself till you bleed.

She doubled down on her statement. Are you illiterate? Can you read what she said?

She is WRONG!!!!!!

What question? The cupcake question?

And you think an obvious dodge like that one is persuasive?

Lol, your cretinous bastardry is truly epic.

Do you know the question he wants an answer to? Does he want me to answer him regarding whether or not my children belong to my neighbor? Is that it? The question I have answered several times already? That one?

My cupcakes?

52 freaking pages of fringe righties and Fox Newies trying to defend a straw man.

A gross misconstruing of a statement that is clearly about education.

I thought Bobby Jindal said something about the GOP needs to stop being the party of stupid... Then his approval ratings went down.

What does that tell ya? The GOP likes being the party of stupid.

Forum List

Back