Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Your hindsight is all well and good.

But you weren’t in that victim’s shoes at that time.
Btw: if you insist on calling the dead airman a victim then he was a victim of his own stupidty

Ok, I’m wrong

Opening the door and shooting it out with whoever is outside makes perfect sense for macho libs

Me?

I’m a bit of a chicken when it comes to gunfights

But no stranger in making things up that never happened.

Wrong again. I initially felt strong support for the deputy.

But upon carefully reviewing the actual evidence, it became clear to me that what he did was improper. Tragic no still feel bad for the deputy. But that places no onus or blame on the victim.
So you think you studied the evidence but I didnt?

Which qualifies only you to judge?

Wrong again. I initially felt strong support for the deputy.

But upon carefully reviewing the actual evidence, it became clear to me that what he did was improper. Tragic no still feel bad for the deputy. But that places no onus or blame on the victim.
Earlier I argued this case. It seems the cops have the process of investigating now happening and it would be smart to wait for their verdict. I argued he opened the door with a pistol in his hand. The cop was no mind reader. Sure it is easy to demand more from the cops. The cops must obey the law. So must those with guns in their hands that are semi automatics.

Some claim his girlfriend was inside the apartment. This is not true. She and he were using the computer. She was not at the same location.

I am curious about a fact. Are any posters posting who habitually answer their door with a semi automatic pistol in their hand? If you do, why?

I didn’t say diddly dog about you studying the evidence.

I merely corrected your false statement about my position and the timeline.

You remain deee to judge.

It’s your judgment that is wrong.
Should this now be normal? To walk to a door, open it to a cop yelling police and be armed? This guy I feel sorry for. But he should have put down his gun and then opened the door to yelling cops.

Should this now be normal? To walk to a door, open it to a cop yelling police and be armed? This guy I feel sorry for. But he should have put down his gun and then opened the door to yelling cops.
His girlfriend also told a big fat lie. She claimed the cops broke the door down. The Lawyer for the Family lied as well claiming that the cops went to the wrong address and did not identify themselves.

Earlier I argued this case. It seems the cops have the process of investigating now happening and it would be smart to wait for their verdict. I argued he opened the door with a pistol in his hand. The cop was no mind reader. Sure it is easy to demand more from the cops. The cops must obey the law. So must those with guns in their hands that are semi automatics.

Some claim his girlfriend was inside the apartment. This is not true. She and he were using the computer. She was not at the same location.

I am curious about a fact. Are any posters posting who habitually answer their door with a semi automatic pistol in their hand? If you do, why?
The victim did open the door. He was holding a gun. Those are simply undeniable facts.

Upon seeing the victim open the door and possessing a weapon in his hand, what followed was the deputy lighting up the victim yet only then demanding that he drop the weapon.

We can all sympathize with the deputy for having felt any need to fire. But you cannot fairly claim that he was adhering to training and procedure.

Simple question is this: under those particular circumstances, was it within proper police training and procedure for the deputy to have opened fire?

Alternatively stated: shouldn’t the victim be alive and not even wounded by the deputy’s gunfire?

The only way the all of the facts will come out is if there is a criminal trial with cross examination. If there is no indictment there is only the opinion of the police or whatever review board there is there. One reason for indictment would be negligence or gross misconduct, very hard to establish. If it goes to jury anything can happen.

The victim did open the door. He was holding a gun. Those are simply undeniable facts.

Upon seeing the victim open the door and possessing a weapon in his hand, what followed was the deputy lighting up the victim yet only then demanding that he drop the weapon.

We can all sympathize with the deputy for having felt any need to fire. But you cannot fairly claim that he was adhering to training and procedure.

Simple question is this: under those particular circumstances, was it within proper police training and procedure for the deputy to have opened fire?

Alternatively stated: shouldn’t the victim be alive and not even wounded by the deputy’s gunfire?
When it is deemed a Republican fires the gun, my god the laws only apply to him. If one is black, even with cops yelling, they are sure legally armed and if they kill the cop,. shame on the cop.

I am not who judges cops. I question why the airman was holding in his hand a presumably loaded gun.

Were I the cop, sure it makes a difference. But the victim could have placed his gun by his computer where he had been using it to gab with his lady friend. Did he cause his own death? This the commission will figure out.

When it is deemed a Republican fires the gun, my god the laws only apply to him. If one is black, even with cops yelling, they are sure legally armed and if they kill the cop,. shame on the cop.

I am not who judges cops. I question why the airman was holding in his hand a presumably loaded gun.

Were I the cop, sure it makes a difference. But the victim could have placed his gun by his computer where he had been using it to gab with his lady friend. Did he cause his own death? This the commission will figure out.
The video is evidence.

A commission won’t “decide” anything.

A jury is likely to.

I said she was committing a crime when she was killed, I never said I was happy she was killed.
She did not bust the window. Some guy she slapped silly busted it. I believe she is the victim and other people lifted her where the cop murdered her. She was no threat to him at all. But had she held a semi automatic pistol in her hand, then the cop was justified to shoot her. He saw she was not armed. The cop at the door of the black airman saw he was armed. We were trained to treat all weapons as armed and ready to kill.

Forum List

Back