MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Pretending she didn't say what? And,,,,,,she is a pundit. Who the fuck cares. You guys are aflame with outrage. You are tools.

Then why are you defending what she said if you don't even know what she said?

TOOL?? Dude you just defended crap you don't even know about, twice now... Tool..:clap2:

I know what she said, jerkoff. And she did not say that your children are not yours.

You're the one who asked...

"Pretending she didn't say what?"

Your question, your words. Wanna play dumb? Don't get mad when people treat you that way then..

Then why are you defending what she said if you don't even know what she said?

TOOL?? Dude you just defended crap you don't even know about, twice now... Tool..:clap2:

I know what she said, jerkoff. And she did not say that your children are not yours.

Your question, your words. Wanna play dumb? Don't get mad when people treat you that way then..

You are arguing with yourself? What are you claiming that she said....and I am pretending she did not say? What exactly?

You are arguing with yourself? What are you claiming that she said....and I am pretending she did not say? What exactly?

Ah okay so you weren't playing dumb then... Got it, not an act... Watch the video, then you can be less of an idiot..

Fucking is fun....God made it that way for a reason

We are humans, that does not mean that we are excluded from our animal beings. There is nothing inherently wrong with promiscuity. It is a sexual act between two people that may or may not lead to children.

Guess what? Sex is not dirty, it is part of being human

Words of wisdom, which those on the right will summarily dismiss.

Sex is great it's even better now that we have birth control.

I have had a lot of sex with women who were at different times on and off the pill, and, dude, they were much more enthused when not on the pill.

Maybe it was due to not having their natural hormonal balances fucked with.

Words of wisdom, which those on the right will summarily dismiss.

I have had a lot of sex with women who were at different times on and off the pill, and, dude, they were much more enthused when not on the pill.

I've heard that BC pills can sometimes have a significantly negative effect on the woman's libido.

I've heard that BC pills can sometimes have a significantly negative effect on the woman's libido.

The same effect Skull Pilot has on them!

Ah okay so you weren't playing dumb then... Got it, not an act... Watch the video, then you can be less of an idiot..

Don't want to answer?

Don't want to answer?

Wasn't aware you asked a question...

Watch the video, that way you can't claim I made it up again.. Simple really, you came here argued for what was said in the video and against what I said about it. Then you say you don't know what was said in the video, then ask me to tell you...

So again what are you arguing against if you haven't even a clue what the argument is about? Don't be ashamed, it's common with blind sheeple to simply see what their party members say and repeat it..

Watch the video, don't watch the video, makes no matter to me. Not watching it and arguing for it makes you the imbecile..

Asshole. You said we were pretending that she did not say something. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU THINK WE ARE PRETENDING THAT SHE DID NOT SAY. WHAT EXACTLY.

Last time.

And...I have watched it several times. Are you serious?

The same effect Skull Pilot has on them!

Now thats just rude...I love it!

:clap2:

Yeah, I mean when you suppress the natural process with unatural levels of hormones, I kinda just get this creepy feeling that that isnt a wise thing to do.

Yeah, I mean when you suppress the natural process with unatural levels of hormones, I kinda just get this creepy feeling that that isnt a wise thing to do.

The physical forms of birth control are a better choice than the chemical ones.

Asshole. You said we were pretending that she did not say something. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU THINK WE ARE PRETENDING THAT SHE DID NOT SAY. WHAT EXACTLY.

Last time.

And what part eludes you?

You came complaining that I was being alarmist or overreacting about it. When I confronted you on it you become ignorant... Yes I know it wasn't an ACT..

So we can consider you unable to follow your own line of thought and call it a day then...

Last time.

You came complaining that I was being alarmist or overreacting about it. When I confronted you on it you become ignorant... Yes I know it wasn't an ACT..

So we can consider you unable to follow your own line of thought and call it a day then...

Yes. Call it a day. You have had enough.

Last time.

Good then... Focus dude, focus...

Last time.

HE had enough?

You have looked like an embicile through this whole thread.

Some bitch at MSNBC says that our kids belong to all of us. Maybe it was hyperbole, maybe it was just some sort of idiot leftist figure of speech that she didnt think would piss so many people off.

But SHE DID SAY OUR KIDS BELONG TO EVERYONE and that we have to 'break through' (whatever the hell that means) the idea that kids belong to their parents.

And that pisses me off and alarms me when a journalist at a major (somewhat) media outlet is cleared to say seomthing like that.

And here you are and the rest of the libtard astroturfing mob trying to calm people down playingt off our rage by saying she didnt really mean what she said.

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

HE had enough?

You have looked like an embicile through this whole thread.

Some bitch at MSNBC says that our kids belong to all of us. Maybe it was hyperbole, maybe it was just some sort of idiot leftist figure of speech that she didnt think would piss so many people off.

But SHE DID SAY OUR KIDS BELONG TO EVERYONE and that we have to 'break through' (whatever the hell that means) the idea that kids belong to their parents.

And that pisses me off and alarms me when a journalist at a major (somewhat) media outlet is cleared to say seomthing like that.

And here you are and the rest of the libtard astroturfing mob trying to calm people down playingt off our rage by saying she didnt really mean what she said.

BULLSHIT.

Go fuck yourself.

Learn how to spell your insults, dummy.

She was SIMPLY suggesting that we need to work together more for the benefit of our children.....you know American children. The policies that we enact impact them......all of them. You assholes are so afraid of someone taking what is yours.....any time the word "ours" is used, you freak out.

Yes...he had enough because he was not willing to explain the words he was putting into my mouth. You have had enough as well. I have three kids. They are my responsibility.....but I am thankful that our community values their education and provides ALL OF THE COMMUNITY's CHILDREN with great schools and libraries. I could never do that on my own.

Get it? You fucking imbecile.

Oh that's absolutely true. I know from experience.

Forum List

Back