MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

I don't know where the hell you do your shopping but these figures don't reflect reality-- oh wait, Glenn Beck. Say no more.

But do go on about how a POTUS controls the price of eggs. And wine. And meat. And peanut butter. And spaghetti.
Then tell me why anyone in the world would deliberately eat margarine.

Sadly the price of Red Whine is still zero.

I have no clue where you shop, but while prices vary across the nation, I know for a FACT that the prices for staple market basket items have generally exceeded by far the rate of inflation.
Dairy products are far more costly than just a few years ago. One gallon of whole milk is $4.00...One dozen Grade A eggs tops $2.75..One two lb loaf of store brand white bread is over $2.00.
Food price increases have raced far ahead of the rate of inflation.

Basically I went over all the items I use on that list (obviously I don't buy margarine or white bread but they're not even food) and compare them with what increases I've seen, and none of them are accurate. Not one. But you know what they say about statistics.

I mean duh, prices have been going up as long as I've lived and way before. All the rodeo clown is doing is the old tired association fallacy that could be used on any administration. They tried to do the same thing with gas prices, which is complete bullshit. Apparently they figured out that wasn't selling (it worked so well for Romney) so they moved on to white bread. Statistical association fallacies are for the simple minded. Which explains who posted it.
Right..Anything to protect the liberal agenda, correct?

Way to ruin the country and yourselves.

:lmao:

Just as it did the former U.S.S.R, Cuba, Greece, and every other country worldwide - it's liberal policy is collapsing the United States.

When President Obama took office, the total national debt was nearly $10.6 trillion. Today, it’s over $16 trillion. That’s more than a 50% increase in the national debt in less than four years.

Debt held by the public was $6.3 trillion on (Obama's) Inauguration Day. Today, that number is about $11.3 trillion. That is an 80% increase and sets a new record.

Barack Obama has crushed America with over $2 trillion in new taxes, and yet he continues to add to the debt and deficit because he's desperate to spend, and spend, and spend, and spend until he can completely collapse America (it's a long discussed strategy by liberals - called "Cloward & Piven" - to "over load the system" in an effort to create collapse, blame capitalism, and then replace it with communism).

obama-budget-debt

When Barack Obama took office, unemployment stood at 7%. He then made it skyrocket to over 10% and has since made it settle in at over 8% (well above our historical national average).

Since Obama took office:

Eggs are up 73%.
Coffee is up 90%
Peanut butter up 40%
Milk 25%
White bread 39%
Spaghetti, macaroni is up 44%
Orange juice 46%
Apple juice 43%
Wine up 60%
Electricity up 42%
Beef steak up 41%
Ground beef up 61%
Margarine up 143%

We could go on all day - but this is pretty clear. Just like the former U.S.S.R, our nation is buried in debt, taxed to death, losing jobs, and the cost of necessities are skyrocketing (then again - Obama promised to make necessities like energy skyrocket, before he took office)

Obama: Don?t Worry About $16 Trillion Debt | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Your food and gas prices are rising but everything is totally (not) fine ? Glenn Beck

I don't know where the hell you do your shopping but these figures don't reflect reality-- oh wait, Glenn Beck. Say no more.

But do go on about how a POTUS controls the price of eggs. And wine. And meat. And peanut butter. And spaghetti.
Then tell me why anyone in the world would deliberately eat margarine.

Sadly the price of Red Whine is still zero.

Yeah - the president has "NOOOO" impact on the economy :lmao:

His marxist redistribution isn't causing prices to skyrocket :cuckoo:

His energy policies creating massive energy shortages aren't causing energy prices to skyrocket :cuckoo:

His tax hikes aren't causing commerce to raise the price on their goods and services to pay for those increased taxes :cuckoo:

His anti-capitalist rhetoric isn't causing businesses to freeze with fear :cuckoo:

His finance "reform" bills haven't caused the financial sector to raise rates on everything to make up the money they are losing from the new restrictions :cuckoo:

Seriously son, you cannot be over the age of 19. I can tell by the way you form posts and by your complete lack of knowledge on the real world (and what's really happening in Washington).

I have no clue where you shop, but while prices vary across the nation, I know for a FACT that the prices for staple market basket items have generally exceeded by far the rate of inflation.
Dairy products are far more costly than just a few years ago. One gallon of whole milk is $4.00...One dozen Grade A eggs tops $2.75..One two lb loaf of store brand white bread is over $2.00.
Food price increases have raced far ahead of the rate of inflation.

Basically I went over all the items I use on that list (obviously I don't buy margarine or white bread but they're not even food) and compare them with what increases I've seen, and none of them are accurate. Not one. But you know what they say about statistics.

I mean duh, prices have been going up as long as I've lived and way before. All the rodeo clown is doing is the old tired association fallacy that could be used on any administration. They tried to do the same thing with gas prices, which is complete bullshit. Apparently they figured out that wasn't selling (it worked so well for Romney) so they moved on to white bread. Statistical association fallacies are for the simple minded. Which explains who posted it.

There is no "agenda" to factual information. Just pointing out that what the fleabag posted was a pile of dogshit. For him a/k/a "business as usual".

Oh boy..............
We dont give a fuck about the sheeple, all these measures have been put in place to disarm the American sheeple, raise the prices of energy, starve out the sheeple, get em to sell their guns, the ones that still have guns will be faced with the decision of weapons surrender or manajatwa, the dummies that chose manajatwa will be taken out by a volunteer gun confiscation team.
Who will volunteer for the confiscation team you ask?
The police in the USA that have handicapped children.
Why?
The current ferlo process & cutting of their pay will cause them to ern insufficient funds to pay for corrective therapy as they still earn too much to qualify for Medicaid, but we will offer them the means to obtain needed therapy on the confiscation teams.
So just give up the guns if you know whats good for you and your family.

There is no "agenda" to factual information. Just pointing out that what the fleabag posted was a pile of dogshit. For him a/k/a "business as usual".
Wanna try that again? This time in English. Oh, please add some substance.
I shop for groceries. The prices are much higher. Period. Got it?

His numbers are out in the stratosphere. Not related to reality. And he's using these fake numbers in an association fallacy because that's all his simplistic head can grasp. Apparently some of his readers too. Got it?

If not, who cares. Your lack of reading comprehension ain't my issue.

Last edited:

His numbers are out in the stratosphere. Not related to reality. And he's using these fake numbers in an association fallacy because that's all his simplistic head can grasp. Apparently some of his readers too. Got it?

Then by all means, post figures to the contrary. By doing this you solve the problem.

Just as it did the former U.S.S.R, Cuba, Greece, and every other country worldwide - it's liberal policy is collapsing the United States.

When President Obama took office, the total national debt was nearly $10.6 trillion. Today, it’s over $16 trillion. That’s more than a 50% increase in the national debt in less than four years.

Debt held by the public was $6.3 trillion on (Obama's) Inauguration Day. Today, that number is about $11.3 trillion. That is an 80% increase and sets a new record.

Barack Obama has crushed America with over $2 trillion in new taxes, and yet he continues to add to the debt and deficit because he's desperate to spend, and spend, and spend, and spend until he can completely collapse America (it's a long discussed strategy by liberals - called "Cloward & Piven" - to "over load the system" in an effort to create collapse, blame capitalism, and then replace it with communism).

obama-budget-debt

When Barack Obama took office, unemployment stood at 7%. He then made it skyrocket to over 10% and has since made it settle in at over 8% (well above our historical national average).

Since Obama took office:

Eggs are up 73%.
Coffee is up 90%
Peanut butter up 40%
Milk 25%
White bread 39%
Orange juice 46%
Apple juice 43%
Wine up 60%
Electricity up 42%
Beef steak up 41%
Ground beef up 61%
Margarine up 143%

We could go on all day - but this is pretty clear. Just like the former U.S.S.R, our nation is buried in debt, taxed to death, losing jobs, and the cost of necessities are skyrocketing (then again - Obama promised to make necessities like energy skyrocket, before he took office)

Obama: Don?t Worry About $16 Trillion Debt | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Your food and gas prices are rising but everything is totally (not) fine ? Glenn Beck

These numbers looked pretty suspect to me - so I checked them out. In reality:

Eggs + 6%
Coffee +56% *
Milk -2.6%
Bread +2%
Spaghetti +19%
Orange Juice -3%
Wine +9%
Electricity +2%
Steak +16.5%
Ground Beef + 43%
Margarine +2.5%

Unemployment: Jan. 2009 - 7.8% Feb. 3013 - 7.7%

* The Bureau of Labor Statistics did not record coffee prices from January of 2008 until Dec. of 2009. This increase is from Dec. of 2007 to Feb. 2013. I found no data on peanut butter and apple juice.

http://www.bls.gov/ro3/apmw.htm

So did you lie on purpose or did you just quote a liar without checking it out?
If it was the later, I'd suggest checking under the hood before quoting the liar again.

Last edited:
yooo - hooo
Anybody home?
Rott? Spoon?
Man enough to admit a mistake????

When you used the term "lie" your credibility went right out the window.
Therefore, your silly post deserves no response.
You should have kept it civil. Instead, you found numbers that favored your agenda, posted them and then told the OP he was a liar.
That shit doesn't fly here.
We're done. Do not reply to my post as with all nonsense, it will go unread.

yooo - hooo
Anybody home?
Rott? Spoon?

You should have kept it civil. Instead, you found numbers that favored your agenda, posted them and then told the OP he was a liar.

LOL - so that is how you respond to being proven wrong.
Good to know.

So go sulk away in your little corner. I will continue to point out B.S. when it is attempted.

Then by all means, post figures to the contrary. By doing this you solve the problem.

Uh-- I don't have a "problem". You do. You and Rottenwhiner, but he's already got a reputation. Apparently now you're a team. Good luck with that one especially after the true figures were just posted.

duh.gif

As I said at the beginning-- "Glenn Beck. Say no more".

Last edited:
yooo - hooo
Anybody home?
Rott? Spoon?

Translation from Cowardish: ":lalala:"

obama-budget-debt

Since Obama took office:

Eggs are up 73%.
Coffee is up 90%
Peanut butter up 40%
Milk 25%
White bread 39%
Orange juice 46%
Apple juice 43%
Wine up 60%
Electricity up 42%
Beef steak up 41%
Ground beef up 61%
Margarine up 143%

Eggs + 6%
Coffee +56% *
Milk -2.6%
Bread +2%
Spaghetti +19%
Orange Juice -3%
Wine +9%
Electricity +2%
Steak +16.5%
Ground Beef + 43%
Margarine +2.5%

* The Bureau of Labor Statistics did not record coffee prices from January of 2008 until Dec. of 2009. This increase is from Dec. of 2007 to Feb. 2013. I found no data on peanut butter and apple juice.

Average retail food and energy prices, U.S. city average and Midwest region

If it was the later, I'd suggest checking under the hood before quoting the liar again.

From BLS stats:
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

New England:

Boston electricity prices were 14.7% higher than the U.S. average in February 2013

New York-New Jersey:

In 2012, New York had 18.2 % more initial UI claims related to mass layoffs than in 2011

Mid-Atlantic:

In March, Washington area prices rose 0.9% since January and 1.4% over the year

Southeast:

Consumer prices in the South up 0.3% in March and 1.5% over the year

Midwest:

Chicago area consumer prices were up 1.1% in February and were up 2.3% over the year

Southwest:

Dallas area consumer prices rise 1.3% in February and March; up 1.8% over the year

Mountain-Plains:

Kansas City MO-KS MSA employment up 4,900 from Feb. 2012; Kansas portion of MSA added jobs

West:

Los Angeles area prices rose 0.7% in February; up 2.2% over the year

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Price based on January 1999 yoy prices = 100
2003 106.5
2009 122.095
2013 132.272

Problem is the CPI is played with like all government statistics are. Like the unemployment rate is coming down, but only because the feds have dropped 90 million people from the pool of active worker estimate.

Inflation comes in spurts and sputters. Sometimes its up and sometimes its down.

If you measure from a local maximum to a recent minimum, inflationis down or not so bad.
If you measure from a past local minimum to a recent maximum, you get runaway inflation.

Damned lies and statistics.

obama-budget-debt

Since Obama took office:

Eggs are up 73%.
Coffee is up 90%
Peanut butter up 40%
Milk 25%
White bread 39%
Orange juice 46%
Apple juice 43%
Wine up 60%
Electricity up 42%
Beef steak up 41%
Ground beef up 61%
Margarine up 143%

Eggs + 6%
Coffee +56% *
Milk -2.6%
Bread +2%
Spaghetti +19%
Orange Juice -3%
Wine +9%
Electricity +2%
Steak +16.5%
Ground Beef + 43%
Margarine +2.5%

From BLS stats:

New England:

Boston electricity prices were 14.7% higher than the U.S. average in February 2013

New York-New Jersey:

In 2012, New York had 18.2 % more initial UI claims related to mass layoffs than in 2011

Mid-Atlantic:

Southeast:

Midwest:

Chicago area consumer prices were up 1.1% in February and were up 2.3% over the year

Southwest:

Dallas area consumer prices rise 1.3% in February and March; up 1.8% over the year

Mountain-Plains:

Kansas City MO-KS MSA employment up 4,900 from Feb. 2012; Kansas portion of MSA added jobs

West:

2003 106.5
2009 122.095
2013 132.272

Problem is the CPI is played with like all government statistics are. Like the unemployment rate is coming down, but only because the feds have dropped 90 million people from the pool of active worker estimate.

Inflation comes in spurts and sputters. Sometimes its up and sometimes its down.

If you measure from a local maximum to a recent minimum, inflationis down or not so bad.
If you measure from a past local minimum to a recent maximum, you get runaway inflation.

Yes, when the numbers don't support your agenda - just whine and moan about the numbers.

Just "unskew" them.

How'd that work out for ya last time?

Eggs + 6%
Coffee +56% *
Milk -2.6%
Bread +2%
Spaghetti +19%
Orange Juice -3%
Wine +9%
Electricity +2%
Steak +16.5%
Ground Beef + 43%
Margarine +2.5%

From BLS stats:

New England:

New York-New Jersey:

Mid-Atlantic:

Southeast:

Midwest:

Southwest:

Mountain-Plains:

West:

2003 106.5
2009 122.095
2013 132.272

Yes, when the numbers don't support your agenda - just whine and moan about the numbers.

Just "unskew" them.

How'd that work out for ya last time?

Lol, what last time, dumbass?

If you could read words with more than two sylables, that might help you.

Thenumbers I gave are from the SAME SOURCE YOU USED, stupidshit.

Why is it you libtard assfucks cant recognise reality when it is kicking you in the ass as hard as this?

Why is it you libtard assfucks cant recognise reality when it is kicking you in the ass as hard as this?

Not re-quoting the entire conservation as it is getting way too long.

The "unskewed" polls from the last election of course - they proved to be so much more accurate.

I'm sorry that comparing apples to apples enrages you so much.
maybe consider decaf ?

Not re-quoting the entire conservation as it is getting way too long.

Lol, yeah, right, or just maybe you dont want to keep repeating the posts that show you to be an ignoramus.

The "unskewed" polls from the last election of course - they proved to be so much more accurate.

ROLFMAO.

The polls WERE skewed, but not by the media. They were skewed by all the conservatives who decided to not do anything to support a fucking fraud like Romney.

I was simply wrong about where the fault lay. I can admit it when I am wrong; maybe you could start as well?

I'm sorry that comparing apples to apples enrages you so much.
maybe consider decaf ?

Fuck decaf.

466793_566118836742170_385013684_o-620x410.jpg

Anna and Alex Nikolayev with their baby, Sammy. (Photo: Facebook/Bring Sammy Home)

‘I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion — And It’s on Video
Apr. 29, 2013 1:30pm Erica Ritz

A California couple had their five-month-old baby “snatched” by police after they took the infant to get a second opinion on a medical procedure, they claim.

Anna and Alex Nikolayev are described as loving parents who took their baby, who has a heart murmur, to Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento when he started exhibiting flu-like symptoms. The family has undergone plenty of doctor visits in the last five months for the their son’s heart, and were unsettled by the treatment he was receiving.

At one point, Anna says, a nurse came in and started giving the baby, named Sammy, medicine. When she asked what it was the nurse allegedly replied, “I don’t know.”

“I’m like, you’re working as a nurse, and you don’t even know what to give to my baby…?” Anna said in an interview with ABC’s local affiliate, News10/KXTV.

?I?m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don?t Resist?: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents? Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion ? And It?s on Video | Video | TheBlaze.com

466793_566118836742170_385013684_o-620x410.jpg

Anna and Alex Nikolayev with their baby, Sammy. (Photo: Facebook/Bring Sammy Home)

‘I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion — And It’s on Video
Apr. 29, 2013 1:30pm Erica Ritz

A California couple had their five-month-old baby “snatched” by police after they took the infant to get a second opinion on a medical procedure, they claim.

Anna and Alex Nikolayev are described as loving parents who took their baby, who has a heart murmur, to Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento when he started exhibiting flu-like symptoms. The family has undergone plenty of doctor visits in the last five months for the their son’s heart, and were unsettled by the treatment he was receiving.

At one point, Anna says, a nurse came in and started giving the baby, named Sammy, medicine. When she asked what it was the nurse allegedly replied, “I don’t know.”

“I’m like, you’re working as a nurse, and you don’t even know what to give to my baby…?” Anna said in an interview with ABC’s local affiliate, News10/KXTV.

?I?m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don?t Resist?: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents? Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion ? And It?s on Video | Video | TheBlaze.com

Leave it to ultra libtard California to take a child away from loving parents. I can only imagine the atrocities that child has had to endure at a government facility.

These officers should be ashamed of themselves for blindly following blatantly criminal orders like good little Nazi's. And they should thank God for making this incident occur with some passive parents. They wouldn't be alive today had they tried this shit in a lot of other homes across America.

Forum List

Back