MSNBC Presidential Poll: Obama Fails

Go ahead... go through the trouble of deleting all your cookies and changing your IP, if you can, and vote more than once. See if it makes any difference at all DC. Get real man.... it won't. You voting ten or so times isn't going to change anything on there when over 160,000 people have already voted.

They guys sucks, and people's opinions are starting to reflect that. Don't worry, we'll see more and more of it in the very near future.
if you delete your cookies, you can vote again, all that means is 160k VOTES, not necessarily 160k PEOPLE
I'm tellin ya, people are fucking with that poll

and yes, we will see his poll numbers drop
its inevitable
but don't get your hopes up so high on this clearly manipulated poll

Sorry DC, you can no more claim the poll is "clearly manipulated" than you can predict the weather for July 4th, 2088.

I just love it when people show their mindless and blind partisanship, really Pole Rider ... your ignorance is showing. When even those of us who never supported Obama can see that this poll is pretty much no better than ... oh ... standing on a corner and asking everyone who passes you what they think, at least that way you would be able to note how many times the same people answer.

As for clearing your cookies ... you do realize that many people set their browsers to clear them every time they close them. Then at all public access computers when you log off your cookies are cleared automatically ... so why the hell did you even try to say people can't vote multiple times? Also, everytime you go through wi-fi you can get a new IP address ... then if you switch signals you can completely change the entire address ... and even a moron could do it that way. Seriously ... you know too little about computers or the internet to try that crap.

As for polls being accurate ... no poll is, they can get pretty decent cross sections but no matter how many people they poll it will never be accurate. According to the polls taken 4 years ago Jr. lost by a landslide ... but when the votes were tallied ... guess what? The polls were completely wrong, go figure.

With nearly 155,000 votes cast so far, well over two-thirds of voters are grading Obama's performance as president with a D or lower.

Remarkable!

(thank you to WillowTree for originally located this fascinating poll)

Live Vote: Give President Obama a grade - White House- msnbc.com

well im glad people are starting to realize this man is nothing but man who gives speaches that people write for him and an icon for so-called "change" lol

With nearly 155,000 votes cast so far, well over two-thirds of voters are grading Obama's performance as president with a D or lower.

Remarkable!

well im glad people are starting to realize this man is nothing but man who gives speaches that people write for him and an icon for so-called "change" lol

I got my change!!! 63 cents! And I'm gonna hoard it as long as I can so I never forget what he's done for me.

Thank God for Obama...because of him, EVERYTHING has changed. :eusa_pray:

Remarkable!

I got my change!!! 63 cents! And I'm gonna hoard it as long as I can so I never forget what he's done for me.

Although nothing has changed ... because of his getting voted in by the majority of Americans ... partisan hacks are being shown for what they are more each day. :eusa_whistle:

Although nothing has changed ... because of his getting voted in by the majority of Americans ... partisan hacks are being shown for what they are more each day. :eusa_whistle:

50 days in? What a schmuck you must be.

You showed your hackyness when you said things like, "hey, we haven't been attacked since 9-11 so bush must be keeping us safe".

Obama is doing what he said he would do.

Now if you expected him to veto the economic stimulus bill because there was some pork in it, you are out of your mind.

But he is exposing fraud/waste/corruption.

Just the fact that you can now see all the pork, proves that change is taking place. And moving forward, you will see wasteful spending stripped from bills.

Are you a Republican?

1) Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va. -- $122,804,900

2) Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala. -- $114,484,250

3) Sen. Kit Bond, R-Mo. -- $85,691,491

4) Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. -- $76,899,425

5) Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss. -- $75,908,475

6) Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska -- $74,000,750

7) Sen. Tom Harkin, D-Iowa -- $66,860,000

8) Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla. -- $53,133,500

9) Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky. -- $51,186,000

10) Sen. Daniel Inouye, D-Hawaii -- $46,380,205

11) Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash. -- $39,228,250

12) Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D. -- $36,547,100

13) Sen. Pat Leahy, D-Vt. -- $36,161,125

14) Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill. -- $35,577,250

15) Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa. -- $27,169,750

16) Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev. -- $26,628,613

17) Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa. -- $25,320,000

18) Sen. Herb Kohl, D-Wis. -- $23,832,000

19) Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. -- $21,952,250

20) Former Sen. Pete Domenici, R-N.M. -- $19,588,625

Looks pretty even to me

RAW DATA: Top 20 Earmarking Senators in the $410 Billion Spending Bill - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Remarkable!

maybe if you stared selling the "VICTORY: OBAMA" or "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT" t-shirts in the middle of the mall you could make money hahaha

You showed your hackyness when you said things like, "hey, we haven't been attacked since 9-11 so bush must be keeping us safe".

Now if you expected him to veto the economic stimulus bill because there was some pork in it, you are out of your mind.

Just the fact that you can now see all the pork, proves that change is taking place. And moving forward, you will see wasteful spending stripped from bills.

LOL ... okay ... so now a liberal is calling me conservative ... I love this, none of you partisan zombies can make up your minds. Oh, and for the record, most conservatives I know (at least the ones with brains) don't even use that line, only extreme morons on either side do, they just use it in different ways.

Obama is corrupt, the fact that you are unwilling to accept this shows you are being biased based only on party affiliation. The really sad thing is that you also don't see that the policies he's passing are Jr. rejects ... rejected because they had proven to fail. This is not moving forward ... but it does fit the definition of insanity.

Are you a Republican?

Looks pretty even to me

RAW DATA: Top 20 Earmarking Senators in the $410 Billion Spending Bill - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

he should vitod, the bill has nothing stimulus about it!! STOP CALLING IT THE STIMULS BILL. you are the kind of people obama has wrapped around his pinky

A live poll is useless and nowhere near accurate, although I will admit it is fun watching you guys nearly jizz your pants at the thought of it.

And they are probably the same people who swore up and down that polls are meaningless in the weeks leading up to Obama's election.

At least Dive consistently discounts the polls.
anyone that knows anything about statistics knows you will not see a poll with multiple choices with such a wide disparity from one answer to another
especially when you have a gradient built into the poll options

In this case, I think you would. It seems that people either worship him or hate him, so I think it's entirely plausible that you would see these kinds of results. Those that would give him a grade somewhere in the middle wouldn't care enough to even make the effort to vote.

if you delete your cookies, you can vote again, all that means is 160k VOTES, not necessarily 160k PEOPLE

its inevitable

Sorry DC, you can no more claim the poll is "clearly manipulated" than you can predict the weather for July 4th, 2088.

I just love it when people show their mindless and blind partisanship, really Pole Rider ... your ignorance is showing. When even those of us who never supported Obama can see that this poll is pretty much no better than ... oh ... standing on a corner and asking everyone who passes you what they think, at least that way you would be able to note how many times the same people answer.

As for clearing your cookies ... you do realize that many people set their browsers to clear them every time they close them. Then at all public access computers when you log off your cookies are cleared automatically ... so why the hell did you even try to say people can't vote multiple times? Also, everytime you go through wi-fi you can get a new IP address ... then if you switch signals you can completely change the entire address ... and even a moron could do it that way. Seriously ... you know too little about computers or the internet to try that crap.

As for polls being accurate ... no poll is, they can get pretty decent cross sections but no matter how many people they poll it will never be accurate. According to the polls taken 4 years ago Jr. lost by a landslide ... but when the votes were tallied ... guess what? The polls were completely wrong, go figure.
actually not
the EARLY polls were skewed
and as for the exit polls, they had incomplete data released early
the final tallys were damn close to the final results
but everyone remembers the early data release that said Bush lost
LOL

Are you a Republican?

Looks pretty even to me

hmmm, 12 democrats, and 8 republicans
yeah, thats even
only in the mind of a moron
well, it was bobo

and even then, fuck those republicans doing this shit
i'm tired of republicans that act like democrats
stop the wasteful spending

its inevitable

Oh really kittenkunt? So why don't you write a quick note to MSNBC and tell them they've got a live poll running and you KNOW it's being manipulated, then get back to us and let us know what they said... K?

Until then, shut your puss hole. You're no more insightful than the next steaming bag of liberal pelosi hershey shit around here.

Last edited:

Are you a Republican?

Looks pretty even to me

hmmm, 12 democrats, and 8 republicans
yeah, thats even
only in the mind of a moron
well, it was bobo

and even then, fuck those republicans doing this shit
i'm tired of republicans that act like democrats
stop the wasteful spending

It isn't Republicans acting like Democrats you naive little bitch. They are acting like Republicans.

Look at who broke the pork records in 2005 and 2006 you lying little cock sucker.

Or do you actually believe the semen that spews out of your faggoty little mouth?

Now, do you really think it is worse if 12 Democrats spend a billion or if 8 Republicans spend a billion.

I would say that the 12 Democrats spending a billion spread the money around more than the 8 Republicans who spent the same amount.

So if you are off base on this one, imagine what else you are a fool about? :eusa_shhh:

Oh really kittenkunt? So why don't you write a quick note to MSNBC and tell them they've got a live poll running and you KNOW it's being manipulated, then get back to us and let us know what they said... K?

Until then, shut your puss hole. You're no more insightful than the next steaming bag of liberal pelosi hershey shit around here.

I just watched Pale Rider last night. Clint Eastwood is great.

Heading toward 190,000 votes cast and Obama has improved a bit in the polls - now about 2/3 give him a grade of D or lower...

You Republicans lost all credibility with polls when last year you kept saying that it was close between McCain and Obama.

All of our polls proved to be accurate. We won all the states the polls told us we would win.

But we got nervous because of your polls. And they turned out to be absolute bullshit.

So fuck your polls today. Stop dragging the country down. Traitors.

Obama poll update:

While nearly 50% of votes cast give the president a grade of f, obama supporters are attempting to close the gap, with 29% now giving obama a grade of a.

The next most voted grade for the president was that of d. (10%)

so far, nearly 220,000 votes have been cast.

Stay tuned!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093

obama poll update:

While nearly 50% of votes cast give the president a grade of f, obama supporters are attempting to close the gap, with 29% now giving obama a grade of a.

The next most voted grade for the president was that of d. (10%)

so far, nearly 220,000 votes have been cast.

Stay tuned!

live vote: Give president obama a grade - white house- msnbc.com

yes, 33% are giving him an f. Do you think they voted for mccain/palin?

msnbc obama poll update:

Bobo cannot read poll numbers.

Developing...

Forum List

Back