MSNBC Presidential Poll: Obama Fails

Yeah according to a live vote poll, there is a reason why these polls are not regarded as a scientific sample of opinion, nor are they representative of the general population. :cuckoo:

Yeah according to a live vote poll, there is a reason why these polls are not regarded as a scientific sample of opinion, nor are they representative of the general population. :cuckoo:

I think it's certainly plausible that it could be accurate. Think about it. No one on the right thinks he's doing a good job and I imagine the centrist schtick is not going over real well with a lot of the uber lefties that elected him, either.

They suffer from something called "voluntary bias." Those numbers are still mind boggling, though. especially coming from msnbc.

I think it's certainly plausible that it could be accurate. Think about it. No one on the right thinks he's doing a good job and I imagine the centrist schtick is not going over real well with a lot of the uber lefties that elected him, either.

I did think about it, when I want real poll numbers I go to Gallup. A live poll is a joke and in no way reliable.

They suffer from something called "voluntary bias." Those numbers are still mind boggling, though. especially coming from msnbc.

Agreed!

With nearly 155,000 votes cast so far, well over two-thirds of voters are grading Obama's performance as president with a D or lower.

Remarkable!

(thank you to WillowTree for originally located this fascinating poll)

Live Vote: Give President Obama a grade - White House- msnbc.com

That obviously can't be accurate since it's from MSNBC... oh, wait.

I don't believe the degree of those negative numbers is entirely accurate, but I do believe they are an indication of the impending backlash that is coming far faster than anticipated against the boy - king.

With nearly 155,000 votes cast so far, well over two-thirds of voters are grading Obama's performance as president with a D or lower.

Remarkable!

(thank you to WillowTree for originally located this fascinating poll)

Live Vote: Give President Obama a grade - White House- msnbc.com

I don't believe the degree of those negative numbers is entirely accurate, but I do believe they are an indication of the impending backlash that is coming far faster than anticipated against the boy - king.

Funny that the real polls are not showing the same thing. Be careful your desperation is showing.

Funny that the real polls are not showing the same thing. Be careful your desperation is showing.

Yeah...

Obama Poll Numbers
Show Steady Decline « CTD Weblog

Funny...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

Last edited:

Yeah...

Obama Poll Numbers Show Steady Decline « CTD Weblog

His numbers still remain high, of course they will fluctuate from time to time. Just like they did when they dipped and rised again by over 10 points. Once again, no indication of an impending backlash as you put it. Trust me there will be many more times in his term for you to post his approval dropping, only for you to be disappointed when it rises again. But you lost all credibility by getting all excited over a live poll. I suggest you more carefully filter what you take in on the "internets"

Yeah...

Obama Poll Numbers Show Steady Decline « CTD Weblog

His numbers still remain high, of course they will fluctuate from time to time. Just like they did when they dipped and rised again by over 10 points. Once again, no indication of an impending backlash as you put it. Trust me there will be many more times in his term for you to post his approval dropping, only for you to be disappointed when it rises again. But you lost all credibility by getting all excited over a live poll. I suggest you more carefully filter what you take in on the "internets"

"rised" ??

-Please look up "steady decline" for us...

Lastly, you are correct, any poll on MSNBC has to be garbage...

Yeah...

Obama Poll Numbers
Show Steady Decline « CTD Weblog

Funny...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

What is so funny about the RCP poll? Do you even know how to read and understand these? The right direction has been going up, and the wrong track has been going down. Both good news for Obama.

This lady is still waiting for gas in her car and mortgage payment.

Hey Obama - she is PISSED!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Obama's numbers will continue to fall if he keeps spending all this money on pork, which he vehemently campaigned against.

"rised" ??

Really, now all of a sudden any poll on MSNBC is garbage? I thought it was "fascinating"

Lastly, thanks for posting that garbage poll, you really displayed your true colors.

"rised" ??

Really, now all of a sudden any poll on MSNBC is garbage? I thought it was "fascinating"

Lastly, thanks for posting that garbage poll, you really displayed your true colors.

I think he forgot the sarcasm button.

"rised" ??

I think he forgot the sarcasm button.

Yes, I am quite certain he drives in the slow lane and gets all the best parking spots...

Forum List

Back