MSNBC Presidential Poll: Obama Fails

Pelosi probably has his real BC in hand waving it front of Obama..LOL..if he doesn't play her way, it will come out.

I've been thinking something of the same sort for awhile now Terry. It's being hidden as of now, but after people see that he's just screwed things up so bad that we just need to get rid of him, then the real birth certificate will surface and he'll be gone, probably via Fort Levenworth military prison for fraudulently holding the office of President, not to mention bilking Americans to the tune of $400+ million dollars of campaign donations.

I'm going to dance in the streets the day this little fucker falls.
Yeah I been thinking this for weeks too. You think Pelosi will take any blame for this spending disaster? Oh heck no, she will throw someone to the wolves and that will be Obama.

Yeah his real birth certificate is being held under a ton of legal manuvering. In other words hidden. Someone knows he legally can't hold the office, so if they want him gone, just let it come out and he's gone. I imagine they're be heads rolling all over though. Those involved with his vetting process will no doubt be in deep shit, along with those who kept the real certificate hidden. It'll probably be one of the biggest scandals to ever hit Washington.

Pelosi will walk scott free, but I doubt she'll get reelected, even in Calihomonia.

I've been thinking something of the same sort for awhile now Terry. It's being hidden as of now, but after people see that he's just screwed things up so bad that we just need to get rid of him, then the real birth certificate will surface and he'll be gone, probably via Fort Levenworth military prison for fraudulently holding the office of President, not to mention bilking Americans to the tune of $400+ million dollars of campaign donations.

Yeah I been thinking this for weeks too. You think Pelosi will take any blame for this spending disaster? Oh heck no, she will throw someone to the wolves and that will be Obama.

Yeah his real birth certificate is being held under a ton of legal manuvering. In other words hidden. Someone knows he legally can't hold the office, so if they want him gone, just let it come out and he's gone. I imagine they're be heads rolling all over though. Those involved with his vetting process will no doubt be in deep shit, along with those who kept the real certificate hidden. It'll probably be one of the biggest scandals to ever hit Washington.

Pelosi will walk scott free, but I doubt she'll get reelected, even in Calihomonia.
Who knows but the point is, I thought it, you thought it...makes me wonder. Only time will tell if Obama can keep giving Pelosi her fix is the key.

there is no curve to the results
that right there shows its being manipulated

but it is odd for that many to be voting "F" on MSNBC

No, nothing is being MANIPULATED... hussein is doing a SHITTY JOB, and even the people that were DUMB enough to vote for his worthless ass are beginning to realise fast that they fucked up big time. Don't fight it. It's real. It's happening. Get used to it, because hussein's approval numbers are going to KEEP falling until they're completely in the toilet, and then watch what happens... yup... the next thing you'll be hearing is impeachment mumblings, along with renewed mumblings of "hey, where's his fucking birth certificate?"
if there were fewer people voting for "A" maybe
would need to have move poeple falling in the other ratings for this to NOT have some manipulation to it
if THAT many people really thought he was an "F" there would be more people saying "D" "C" and "B"

Everything you just said there makes absolutely no sense at all. People vote... freely... and you see WHAT they vote. So it isn't kissing obama's ass anymore. The bubble has burst. The honeymoon is over. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? Man.... it's going to get a whole lot tougher for you then I'm afraid.

Last edited:
No, nothing is being MANIPULATED... hussein is doing a SHITTY JOB, and even the people that were DUMB enough to vote for his worthless ass are beginning to realise fast that they fucked up big time. Don't fight it. It's real. It's happening. Get used to it, because hussein's approval numbers are going to KEEP falling until they're completely in the toilet, and then watch what happens... yup... the next thing you'll be hearing is impeachment mumblings, along with renewed mumblings of "hey, where's his fucking birth certificate?"
would need to have move poeple falling in the other ratings for this to NOT have some manipulation to it
if THAT many people really thought he was an "F" there would be more people saying "D" "C" and "B"

Everything you just said there makes absolutely no sense at all. People vote... freely... and you see WHAT they vote. So it isn't kissing obama's ass anymore. The bubble has burst. The honeymoon is over. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? Man.... it's going to get a whole lot tougher for you then I'm afraid.
i cant stand Obama
but, its a statistical impossiblity for the results to come this way
what you likely haev is a bunch of obama supporters voting "A" and a bunch of Obama haters voting "F"

sorry you cant see that

As I stated before, I don't go by polls but by the fact that media sources are even bringing the question up is telling me he is losing favor with backers so it isn't far fetched to think that those every day people that voted for Obama has turned on him. The question is right now at what level? I say his approval rating isn't as high as even the gallup poll is stating but it isn't very low yet either.

Last edited:

i cant stand Obama
but, its a statistical impossiblity for the results to come this way
what you likely haev is a bunch of obama supporters voting "A" and a bunch of Obama haters voting "F"

sorry you cant see that
Go ahead... go through the trouble of deleting all your cookies and changing your IP, if you can, and vote more than once. See if it makes any difference at all DC. Get real man.... it won't. You voting ten or so times isn't going to change anything on there when over 160,000 people have already voted.

They guys sucks, and people's opinions are starting to reflect that. Don't worry, we'll see more and more of it in the very near future.

i cant stand Obama
but, its a statistical impossibility for the results to come this way
what you likely have is a bunch of obama supporters voting "A" and a bunch of Obama haters voting "F"

sorry you cant see that
Go ahead... go through the trouble of deleting all your cookies and changing your IP, if you can, and vote more than once. See if it makes any difference at all DC. Get real man.... it won't. You voting ten or so times isn't going to change anything on there when over 160,000 people have already voted.

They guys sucks, and people's opinions are starting to reflect that. Don't worry, we'll see more and more of it in the very near future.
if you delete your cookies, you can vote again, all that means is 160k VOTES, not necessarily 160k PEOPLE
I'm tellin ya, people are fucking with that poll

and yes, we will see his poll numbers drop
its inevitable
but don't get your hopes up so high on this clearly manipulated poll

Last edited:
i cant stand Obama
but, its a statistical impossibility for the results to come this way
what you likely have is a bunch of obama supporters voting "A" and a bunch of Obama haters voting "F"

sorry you cant see that

if you delete your cookies, you can vote again, all that means is 160k VOTES, not necessarily 160k PEOPLE
I'm tellin ya, people are fucking with that poll

and yes, we will see his poll numbers drop
its inevitable
but don't get your hopes up so high on this clearly manipulated poll

Sorry DC, you can no more claim the poll is "clearly manipulated" than you can predict the weather for July 4th, 2088.

Pelosi probably has his real BC in hand waving it front of Obama..LOL..if he doesn't play her way, it will come out.

Yes Pelosi has his real BC, there you go now your onto something. Too bad Obama stripped the education funding from his stimulus bill that was heavily supported by Pelosi. For someone that wields the almighty power he sure does alot to piss her off.

A live poll is useless and nowhere near accurate, although I will admit it is fun watching you guys nearly jizz your pants at the thought of it.

A live poll is useless and nowhere near accurate, although I will admit it is fun watching you guys nearly jizz your pants at the thought of it.

And they are probably the same people who swore up and down that polls are meaningless in the weeks leading up to Obama's election.

At least Dive consistently discounts the polls.

And they are probably the same people who swore up and down that polls are meaningless in the weeks leading up to Obama's election.

anyone that knows anything about statistics knows you will not see a poll with multiple choices with such a wide disparity from one answer to another
especially when you have a gradient built into the poll options

I am sure they are the same people who also discredit anything from MSNBC, well except when it fits the ideology.

I generally find polls accurate, but how accurate depends on the pollster, anyone with half a brain realizes how easy it is to manipulate a live online poll. Gallup,536,CNN,RCP, and a few others were the most accurate.

I am sure they are the same people who also discredit anything from MSNBC, well except when it fits the ideology.

I generally find polls accurate, but how accurate depends on the pollster, anyone with half a brain realizes how easy it is to manipulate a live online poll. Gallup,536,CNN,RCP, and a few others were the most accurate.
i think you mean 538, but both 538 and RCP used everyone elses polls
that includes Gallop, Rasmussen, quinnipac, and others

:D

lol, your right 538 and I believe you mean Gallup :tongue: I know RCP and Nate at 538 utilizes the other polls, but I don't believe any of them rely on live online polls. I believe RCP also uses a NBC/WSJ poll, but never have I seen anyone seriously consider any MSM live poll to be credible.

Last edited:
:D

lol, your right 538 and I believe you mean Gallup :tongue: I know RCP and Nate at 538 utilizes the other polls, but I don't believe any of them rely on live online polls. I believe RCP also uses a NBC/WSJ poll, but never have I seen anyone seriously consider any MSM live poll to be credible.
i thought it was funny earlier on, but then the numbers were more in a consistant curve
the "A" was much lower
and the rest had a high percentage
then the "A" and "F" shot up
that reaks of manipulation
whats funny though, is its on MSNBC, a lefty stronghold
:lol:

but like Art said, those polls Ron Paul always won

yet he couldnt manage to get anything above 20% in any of the ACTUAL vote in the primaries
of course the Paulbots all claimed it was not being played
:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back