MSNBC Presidential Poll: Obama Fails

Really, now all of a sudden any poll on MSNBC is garbage? I thought it was "fascinating"

Lastly, thanks for posting that garbage poll, you really displayed your true colors.

I think he forgot the sarcasm button.

Yes, I am quite certain he drives in the slow lane and gets all the best parking spots...

You were just put on display as the moron that you are. Do you have any more live polls and the useful information that comes from it?

I think he forgot the sarcasm button.

Yes, I am quite certain he drives in the slow lane and gets all the best parking spots...

You were just put on display as the moron that you are. Do you have any more live polls and the useful information that comes from it?

How is he a moron? he was being sarcastic when he said msnbc polls are garbage because he assumes you prefer msnbc.
Don't you find it ironic at all that that many msnbc viewers would have a negative view of obama? It does suffer from voluntary bias, but still.....

How is he a moron? he was being sarcastic when he said msnbc polls are garbage because he assumes you prefer msnbc.
Don't you find it ironic at all that that many msnbc viewers would have a negative view of obama? It does suffer from voluntary bias, but still.....

Well I clearly stated I prefer polls from Gallup. I don't care where the poll comes from, if it is live then it is useless. That was the point I was trying to make, it doesn't matter if the poll is on Fox or MSNBC, if it is live and online then anyone could have voted. Rush and Hannity could have all their listeners go their and vote. So it is not a true random sample, and in no way can be deemed accurate.

Well I clearly stated I prefer polls from Gallup. I don't care where the poll comes from, if it is live then it is useless. That was the point I was trying to make, it doesn't matter if the poll is on Fox or MSNBC, if it is live and online then anyone could have voted. Rush and Hannity could have all their listeners go their and vote. So it is not a true random sample, and in no way can be deemed accurate.

How do they go "their" and vote?

Were you perhaps confused by the poll?

We know your writing skills are questionable - but can you read?

And while your intellect clearly suffers, we do appreciate your effort! Keep at it kid...

retard.jpg

bk1983, despite claiming to have finished this book, still makes poopy pants when posting in the forum...

Yeah according to a live vote poll, there is a reason why these polls are not regarded as a scientific sample of opinion, nor are they representative of the general population. :cuckoo:

And just how many conservatives or republicans do you think would tune into MSNPMS or go to their web-site?

It's kind of hard to believe isn't it? What this poll tells me is that people who actually voted for Barack Obama are regretting it today.

Even President Bush had a high approval rating on Fox News Network at the end of 8 YEARS. Here your guy is & he can't keep from "flunking" in his own news media network within the first 50 days of his Presidency.

Maybe--these "former" supporters are getting sick & tired of all the "speeches?"

Last edited:

And while your intellect clearly suffers, we do appreciate your effort! Keep at it kid...

retard.jpg

bk1983, despite claiming to have finished this book, still makes poopy pants when posting in the forum...

Were you confused by the poll? Tell me how the RCP poll shows a backlash toward Obama? I know you were trying to be witty with your little picture and caption yet you are still the one who fails to understand how a live poll works, and why the poll is not credible. It is also cute how long it takes for you to run your grammar check over my post.

Again for the slow and stupid, the live poll is in no way shape or form credible. The RCP poll you posted is, yet it shows the country generally agrees with the way Obama is taking the country. Right direction goes up wrong direction goes down, do you understand now? Blue line = Good Red Line = Bad. Now go run along and type "retard" in goggle so you can get more images for your comeback, because we all know you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

retard.jpg

Were you confused by the poll? Tell me how the RCP poll shows a backlash toward Obama? I know you were trying to be witty with your little picture and caption yet you are still the one who fails to understand how a live poll works, and why the poll is not credible. It is also cute how long it takes for you to run your grammar check over my post.

Again for the slow and stupid, the live poll is in no way shape or form credible. The RCP poll you posted is, yet it shows the country generally agrees with the way Obama is taking the country. Right direction goes up wrong direction goes down, do you understand now? Blue line = Good Red Line = Bad. Now go run along and type "retard" in goggle so you can get more images for your comeback, because we all know you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

The right direction numbers have fallen in the last week.

Just sayin'...

With nearly 155,000 votes cast so far, well over two-thirds of voters are grading Obama's performance as president with a D or lower.

Remarkable!

(thank you to WillowTree for originally located this fascinating poll)

Live Vote: Give President Obama a grade - White House- msnbc.com

Maybe you should have edited your own posts a little better, or maybe you just had trouble "located" it.

Finally! I knew you were scouring past posts to find an error!

Crank you up and away you go!! :clap2:

retard.jpg

The right direction numbers have fallen in the last week.

Just sayin'...

After climbing nearly 30 points since November. So much for a steady decline.

Yeah according to a live vote poll, there is a reason why these polls are not regarded as a scientific sample of opinion, nor are they representative of the general population. :cuckoo:

I think it's certainly plausible that it could be accurate. Think about it. No one on the right thinks he's doing a good job and I imagine the centrist schtick is not going over real well with a lot of the uber lefties that elected him, either.

Really ... even though I don't like Obama I know polls are inaccurate.

Ever wonder how many people are:

1. Even viewing MSNBC site ....

2. Then bothering to click on the poll ...

3. And answer honestly ....

The chances of it being close to accurate is slim to none.

I think it's certainly plausible that it could be accurate. Think about it. No one on the right thinks he's doing a good job and I imagine the centrist schtick is not going over real well with a lot of the uber lefties that elected him, either.

there is no curve to the results
that right there shows its being manipulated

but it is odd for that many to be voting "F" on MSNBC

No, nothing is being MANIPULATED... hussein is doing a SHITTY JOB, and even the people that were DUMB enough to vote for his worthless ass are beginning to realise fast that they fucked up big time. Don't fight it. It's real. It's happening. Get used to it, because hussein's approval numbers are going to KEEP falling until they're completely in the toilet, and then watch what happens... yup... the next thing you'll be hearing is impeachment mumblings, along with renewed mumblings of "hey, where's his fucking birth certificate?"

Last edited:
Pelosi probably has his real BC in hand waving it front of Obama..LOL..if he doesn't play her way, it will come out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Pelosi probably has his real BC in hand waving it front of Obama..LOL..if he doesn't play her way, it will come out.

I've been thinking something of the same sort for awhile now Terry. It's being hidden as of now, but after people see that he's just screwed things up so bad that we just need to get rid of him, then the real birth certificate will surface and he'll be gone, probably via Fort Levenworth military prison for fraudulently holding the office of President, not to mention bilking Americans to the tune of $400+ million dollars of campaign donations.

I'm going to dance in the streets the day this little fucker falls.

Last edited:

I've been thinking something of the same sort for awhile now Terry. It's being hidden as of now, but after people see that he's just screwed things up so bad that we just need to get rid of him, then the real birth certificate will surface and he'll be gone, probably via Fort Levenworth military prison for fraudulently holding the office of President, not to mention bilking Americans to the tune of $400+ million dollars of campaign donations.

I'm going to dance in the streets the day this little fucker falls.
Yeah I been thinking this for weeks too. You think Pelosi will take any blame for this spending disaster? Oh heck no, she will throw someone to the wolves and that will be Obama.

No, nothing is being MANIPULATED... hussein is doing a SHITTY JOB, and even the people that were DUMB enough to vote for his worthless ass are beginning to realise fast that they fucked up big time. Don't fight it. It's real. It's happening. Get used to it, because hussein's approval numbers are going to KEEP falling until they're completely in the toilet, and then watch what happens... yup... the next thing you'll be hearing is impeachment mumblings, along with renewed mumblings of "hey, where's his fucking birth certificate?"
if there were fewer people voting for "A" maybe
would need to have move poeple falling in the other ratings for this to NOT have some manipulation to it
if THAT many people really thought he was an "F" there would be more people saying "D" "C" and "B"

Forum List

Back