MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

The tea party didnt call for violence. Dont tread on me, is a warning you are about to violate my rights. That those rights will be defended vigorously.

All around the same time democrats were allowing border agents to be murdered with weapons they let walk, all for diminishing the second amendment right.

Now if you wish to discuss violence further, I can point out many more incidents by democrats.

Try me if you really think you are up for this. I already know you can not counter the number of incidents.

Indeed...by the power of the vote...and informing others of misdeeds to stem liberty...

GadsdenFlag.gif

Just as the symbol on the flag suggests...You have been warned...don't come any closer.​

240px-Naval_Jack_of_the_United_States_svg.png

The First US Navy Jack​

I seem to remember a time back a few years ago when the tea party opposed big banks and their buyout of the government, what ever happened to that? Did they trade it for 30 pieces of lobbyist silver to get national recognition?

Judas comparison just in time for Easter...

*How quaint*

"seems plenty of people don't, judging by their ratings.....but this goes beyond freedom of speech. If they're trying to foment civil unrest don't you think that is a threat to the rest of us? "

Civil unrest is what the nation is founded upon. I dont see a threat at all. Show me where the riots are. I support peoples rights to protest upon ANY decision or ANY topic they feel like. The more the better off the nation is.

"seems plenty of people don't, judging by their ratings.....but this goes beyond freedom of speech. If they're trying to foment civil unrest don't you think that is a threat to the rest of us? "

Civil unrest is what the nation is founded upon. I dont see a threat at all. Show me where the riots are. I support peoples rights to protest upon ANY decision or ANY topic they feel like. The more the better off the nation is.

OWS didn't show itself for you and the powderkeg (like Greece) waiting for an excuse, and how Watermelon Boy Van Jones is leading the charge backed by Obama?

the more you post the more you expose yourself as a liar. You claimed to be a former GOPer, my ass.

You are a closet left-winger parading as some "middle of the road" guy.

Oh, the riots....I guess you overlooked Oakland police and city officials complaining about OWS rioters invading city buildings and trashing them......or maybe you are a former GOPer strung out on drugs.

Last edited:
I dont really care about the OWS. I'm not a part of it. I could care less what they do. But I surely dont mind them being out there. THats their perogattive. Has zero affect on me. Too busy to deal with trivial matters like that. Just like the contraception thing. A woman taking contraception should have no affect on her ability to be hired/fired. I applaud those who chose the brave route of not having unwanted kids. Emphasize BRAVE. But in the end, both issues are frankly, NON issues.

Civil unrest in this country is what overturned the powers of a distant king......

I think you need to crack a history book.

"the more you post the more you expose yourself as a liar. You claimed to be a former GOPer, my ass.

Oh, the riots....I guess you overlooked Oakland police and city officials complaining about OWS rioters invading city buildings and trashing them......or maybe you are a former GOPer not strung out on drugs."

You dont know me. You have zero clue although you seem to be arrogant enough to suppose you do. I could care less what you think. I could CARE LESS about riots in OAKLAND. Thats their tough cr#p.

Isn't that what the OP has his panties in a bunch about...some "comments" by Van Jones? What violent incident is Mr. Jones responsible for? Hell, what violent comments is Mr. Jones responsible for?

The OP is whining and sniveling about Van Jones calling "civil unrest" and yet it was Tea Baggers calling for violence, not Mr. Jones.

Seems you're the one whining and sniveling. :D

LOL...right...I'm the one that is crying about that awful Van Jones calling for "civil unrest". Ooh, scary, scary! :eek:

When did Mr. Jones call for bullets over ballots or 2nd Amendment solutions? What? He didn't? Oh...

Look at what's happened in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Tunisia.......

I think it's high time we organize counter protests to these idiots. Nothing illegal just a showing of the other side and our contempt for the actions of the OWS and other libtards.

It takes patience and commitment.

When I was in high school in the late 60s my friends and I would organize counter marches and protests against the anti VietNam crowd.

It worked quite well. We would never throw the first punch, but we always threw the last.

Civil unrest is what this country is founded on.

OWS is the only group that is still active on the issues the tea party was founded on.

OWS I suppose handed the Democrats DEFEAT in 2010...right?

Obama was rebuked by the TEA Party...Gave the Republicans the House...

Obama was all in and supportive in the effort...wasn't he?

*MORON*

I think it's high time we organize counter protests to these idiots. Nothing illegal just a showing of the other side and our contempt for the actions of the OWS and other libtards.

When I was in high school in the late 60s my friends and I would organize counter marches and protests against the anti VietNam crowd.

It worked quite well. We would never throw the first punch, but we always threw the last.

I am sure the big banks and their government cronies will thank you for your support.

TEA party is biding thier time.

Wait for it...

I am sure the big banks and their government cronies will thank you for your support.

As they thank Obama for bailing them out...right? :eusa_eh:

I'm not for violence. That has to be dealt with. But protesting? Why not? Let them protest. I cant. I have a business to run.

Civil unrest is what this country is founded on.

OWS is the only group that is still active on the issues the tea party was founded on.

*MORON*
So by your own admission the tea party was actually a republican mid-term election stunt rather than any real populist movement?

*MORON*
So by your own admission the tea party was actually a republican mid-term election stunt rather than any real populist movement?

As long as you can explain WHY the Republican Elites have shunned the TEA partiers in thier midsts...

Care to?

Moron, people violating the rights of others is a big deal.

OWS scum trashing businesses and city buildings is violating the rights of the workers in those buildings, especially when bodily harm could happen.

There is a reason why the police are run by the local Govt, not some private business....it is in public good to maintain peace and security for ALL.

Acting like the rioters will leave your house alone after they've trashed the downtown is pretty much in line for being one of those rioters....which you are.

"the more you post the more you expose yourself as a liar. You claimed to be a former GOPer, my ass.

Oh, the riots....I guess you overlooked Oakland police and city officials complaining about OWS rioters invading city buildings and trashing them......or maybe you are a former GOPer not strung out on drugs."

You dont know me. You have zero clue although you seem to be arrogant enough to suppose you do. I could care less what you think. I could CARE LESS about riots in OAKLAND. Thats their tough cr#p.

New Topics

Forum List

Back