MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

OWS is the only group that is still active on the issues the tea party was founded on.

OWS I suppose handed the Democrats DEFEAT in 2010...right?

Obama was rebuked by the TEA Party...Gave the Republicans the House...

Obama was all in and supportive in the effort...wasn't he?

*MORON*
So by your own admission the tea party was actually a republican mid-term election stunt rather than any real populist movement?

Actually it was a populist movement and the OWS and the 99% Spring is a stunt.

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

If you want to see the show it's on MSNBC right now.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Van Jones Quotes | Our Crazy Government
Up with Chris Hayes

It just dawned on what bullshit it is when the right calls the media liberal. First of all, its not. MSNBC is, but even it will only go so far. Just like Obama or Pelosi won't take on Wallstreet or won't take on the Federal Reserve, neither will Mitt or Santorum. So remember while MSNBC and Obama are liberal, they aren't as liberal as I am. And Fox News isn't as conservative as Ron Paul. Agreed?

Oil companies and bankers own the media and advertise on the media. This is why they won't hire people like Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann who tell the absolute truth. They called out Bush for lying us to war. Donahue got fired for doing that.

Anyways, back to my point. You righties claim all the media is liberal, so no matter what proof we show you that the corporate media/mainstream media is lying to you, you brush it off as liberal bias. Well it is! Of course it is! It is our facts to counter the lies you are hearing from the corporate media.

So stop brushing off our information. Read it, research it and disprove it if you can. When you do this, you will realize you are being conned.

And big fucking deal. We have one tv channel and one radio station. And the reception on 1310 am radio sucks where I live. So we don't even have a good station that everyone can hear 24/7. You have all the rest of the media. Too afraid to call out right wing liars for fear of being labeled bias. What happened to the media? Check back when Clinton let Newt and his buddies deregulate the media and let the free markets have it. Now righties control our airwaves. They're shoving Rush down our throats. Syndicated him all over the country. Randi Rhodes kicks his ass in head to head markets. But the right won't put her on the air no matter how good her ratings are.

*MORON*
So by your own admission the tea party was actually a republican mid-term election stunt rather than any real populist movement?

As long as you can explain WHY the Republican Elites have shunned the TEA partiers in thier midsts...

Care to?

It's self explanatory, the smart one's will play ball and the rest get to go home in 2014.

I'm not for violence. That has to be dealt with. But protesting? Why not? Let them protest. I cant. I have a business to run.

Your business may end up being burnt to the ground because of these protestors.

They didn't learn their lesson. The OWS turned violent and will again if they insist on doing it again under a new name.

As long as you can explain WHY the Republican Elites have shunned the TEA partiers in thier midsts...

Care to?

It's self explanatory, the smart one's will play ball and the rest get to go home in 2014.

Smart ones? Which are they? The ones that respect the Constitution OR the ones that are there for power and side with Democrats?

*MORON*

Nope, the democrats and the lobbyists tried to co-opt it for their purposes and failed, it is not going to go away and it is not going to be used for such a frivolous purpose as winning a stupid election.

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist.”

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Up with Chris Hayes

It just dawned on what bullshit it is when the right calls the media liberal. First of all, its not. MSNBC is, but even it will only go so far. Just like Obama or Pelosi won't take on Wallstreet or won't take on the Federal Reserve, neither will Mitt or Santorum. So remember while MSNBC and Obama are liberal, they aren't as liberal as I am. And Fox News isn't as conservative as Ron Paul. Agreed?

Oil companies and bankers own the media and advertise on the media. This is why they won't hire people like Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann who tell the absolute truth. They called out Bush for lying us to war. Donahue got fired for doing that.

Anyways, back to my point. You righties claim all the media is liberal, so no matter what proof we show you that the corporate media/mainstream media is lying to you, you brush it off as liberal bias. Well it is! Of course it is! It is our facts to counter the lies you are hearing from the corporate media.

So stop brushing off our information. Read it, research it and disprove it if you can. When you do this, you will realize you are being conned.

And big fucking deal. We have one tv channel and one radio station. And the reception on 1310 am radio sucks where I live. So we don't even have a good station that everyone can hear 24/7. You have all the rest of the media. Too afraid to call out right wing liars for fear of being labeled bias. What happened to the media? Check back when Clinton let Newt and his buddies deregulate the media and let the free markets have it. Now righties control our airwaves. They're shoving Rush down our throats. Syndicated him all over the country. Randi Rhodes kicks his ass in head to head markets. But the right won't put her on the air no matter how good her ratings are.

The mainstream media is in the tank for the left and George Soros. They only question Obama policies just to appear non-biased....but they are all in with Obama.

Fox News isn't much better than the mainstream. They push the same crap down our throats that the others do, but they push all of it at us, not just what Obama wants exposed like the others do. NBC and the others are talking their taking points from Media Matters and they get it from George Soros and the White House is all in for George Soros.

Last edited:
The best thing to happen is a really violent OWS movement backed up by various racial grievance groups with the president egging them on.

Nope, the democrats and the lobbyists tried to co-opt it for their purposes and failed, it is not going to go away and it is not going to be used for such a frivolous purpose as winning a stupid election.
Tell THAT to Obama.

Maybe the O should hire YOU as "Election Czar"?

You mean like the Tea Baggers did a while back? Have these OWS folks been talking about bullets instead of ballots too? Have they been promoting "Second Amendment Solutions"?

Post the incident the Tea party was trying to get violent.

Republican Rep.-elect Allen West’s selection of fiery conservative radio talker Joyce Kaufman to be his congressional chief of staff has caused a national stir since The Palm Beach Post‘s Jose Lambiet broke the news of West’s plans Monday night.

Among the Kaufman clips ricocheting around the Internets is the above one of her remarks at a July 3 tea party rally in which she says (around the 6:00 mark): “I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media, I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Uproar, death threats over West’s new chief of staff and her ballots-vs.-bullets remark

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

Sure sounds civil unresty to me...

One person isn't the Tea Party you brainless moron.

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

picture-11.png

Links

Up with Chris Hayes

The mainstream media is in the tank for the left and George Soros. They only question Obama policies just to appear non-biased....but they are all in with Obama.

Fox News isn't much better than the mainstream. They push the same crap down our throats that the others do, but they push all of it at us, not just what Obama wants exposed like the others do. NBC and the others are talking their talking points from Media Matters and they get it from George Soros and the White House is all in for George Soros.

I'd rather get the truth from Media Matters than lies from Drudge/Fox and Rush.

What lies are you hearing from Media Maters?

The far left co-pted the OWS. However the OWS was an Obama Administration tactic.

It's simply the American version of the Arab Spring and what I saw this morning on MSNBC solidified that fact.

Republican Rep.-elect Allen West’s selection of fiery conservative radio talker Joyce Kaufman to be his congressional chief of staff has caused a national stir since The Palm Beach Post‘s Jose Lambiet broke the news of West’s plans Monday night.

Among the Kaufman clips ricocheting around the Internets is the above one of her remarks at a July 3 tea party rally in which she says (around the 6:00 mark): “I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media, I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Uproar, death threats over West’s new chief of staff and her ballots-vs.-bullets remark

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

Sure sounds civil unresty to me...

So you have nothing.

I asked for an incident and you give me some remarks.

Why is it you offer any excuse for any subject?

Isn't that what the OP has his panties in a bunch about...some "comments" by Van Jones? What violent incident is Mr. Jones responsible for? Hell, what violent comments is Mr. Jones responsible for?

The OP is whining and sniveling about Van Jones calling "civil unrest" and yet it was Tea Baggers calling for violence, not Mr. Jones.

It was one person loser. We aren't saying that the whole left is calling for civil unreast, weare saying Van jones is. You are broad brushing the entire Tea Party with the comments of one person. you are a mindless left wing hack troll. Go away and let the adults talk.

The best thing to happen is a really violent OWS movement backed up by various racial grievance groups with the president egging them on.

I love it how you righties keep lying about the 99%ers. Fox's spin on the protests were hilarious. Calling them mobs. But then the Tea Baggers were patriots. LOL.

That's ok. Keep fucking with the OWS movement. They represent the masses. You can have the tea baggers. Voters aren't going to put more Tea Baggers in the House. In fact, Paul Ryan is out next time he's up for re election. And Bachmann won't be re elected either. Crazy bitch. :lol: And Sarah Palin is a cartoon character who quit as Governor. Sure you guys love her and I'd bang her but that's about it.

Democrats are smart to work with the OWS movement. Those kids graduated college and can't find work in their fields because all the good jobs went to China and India. A country can't be great if it doesn't manufacture anything. The GOP basically attacked the middle class when they destroyed our manufacturing base and instead gave all the money to Wallstreet and the Defense contractors, healthcare monopolies and oil companies too.

The far left co-pted the OWS. However the OWS was an Obama Administration tactic.

It's simply the American version of the Arab Spring and what I saw this morning on MSNBC solidified that fact.

And sadly? They want the same outcome...

Forum List

Back