MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

That's true, and it's really weird. The more Democrats get your way, the angrier you get that you have gotten nothing and you get angrier. Next time try taking a pill instead of removing your opponent from the ballot, Stalin
The blame for the matter of Trump's qualification to be on the ballot being under consideration falls directly on the the Orange Insurrectionist's shoulders. Thank goodness the author's of the 14th had the foresight to consider traitors to the Constitution would try to obtain power following their acts of treachery.

The blame for the matter of Trump's qualification to be on the ballot being under consideration falls directly on the the Orange Insurrectionist's shoulders. Thank goodness the author's of the 14th had the foresight to consider traitors to the Constitution would try to obtain power following their acts of treachery.

The question is why does it make you MORE angry to win and get your way, MAGA Man? That makes no sense

The question is why does it make you MORE angry to win and get your way, MAGA Man? That makes no sense
You Nazis desecrated the Capitol...that's why. The symbol of our democracy.

It has nothing to do with your childish concept of "winning".

He will not be getting an Oscar for that fake bullshit.

Did all you cult fucks cry like that yesterday? I bet you did. I bet each and every one of you cried exactly like that…then had sex with your non binary partners.

For any true American patriot, Jan 6 is a terrible day.

The U.S. Capitol is the cathedral of our democracy. A symbol of democracy and freedom throughout the world. And you Repug Nazis desecrated it.

You people will NEVER control the White House again. And Jan 6 is the #1 reason why. So suck on that.
Oh please, you're gonna cause me to throw up my breakfast. Save that phoney shit for the naive college kids.

You Nazis desecrated the Capitol...that's why. The symbol of our democracy.

It has nothing to do with your childish concept of "winning".
tenor.gif

The U.S. Capitol is the cathedral of our democracy. A symbol of democracy and freedom throughout the world. And you Repug Nazis desecrated it.

You people will NEVER control the White House again. And Jan 6 is the #1 reason why. So suck on that.
your socks smell pretty bad bro

I wonder if what brought him to tears was the thought of the near fatal beating Officer Fanone took at the hands of traitors?
Or the physical violence others suffered? Or the consequent mental anguish they are still experiencing?
Or the sadness that a clownish, orange conman could cause Americans to fight each other so violently?

I don't cry when I think about it. I get angry.

However, mocking the talking head for crying is just another way for Trump supporters to assuage their guilt and diminish the significance of what happened that day. It's as juvenile as it is sickening.
You phonies care more about your politicians than your fellow Americans who lost billions during the blm riots.

If I had my way you would recognize the folly of your blind devotion to a man who would reward your loyalty by shitting on your face if he thought it would help him regain power.

Trump didn't lead any states to secede from the union. Do you understand why the 14th Amendment was written? Talk about misappropriation...

You phonies care more about your politicians than your fellow Americans who lost billions during the blm riots.
Gee, that was an unusually odd deflection in tangential defense of the traitor who would be king.

True, but not for the reason you mean.

It was a terrible day, because we know that the FBI was present in undercover capacity, but our own employees are stonewalling the information about what exactly the FBI was there for, what they did, and how much they participated in the riots that developed from the peaceful protests. When our "premiere law enforcement agency" may have orchestrated what has become one party's top political football, and insists on their power to keep us in the dark about it, we can feel citizen control of government slipping from our grasp.

A terrible day indeed.
The U.S. Capitol is the cathedral of our democracy. A symbol of democracy and freedom throughout the world.
The U.S. Capitol is a building in which our employees are supposed to be serving us. In that respect, it is similar to a post office, a mint, a federal weights and measures building, or a military recruiting station. That the Capitol houses our elected reprentatives - yet another type of employee - means that they should be more accountable to the American people, not less. We start thinking of them as some Priesthood of Democracy, and we'll end up offering our daughters and granddaughters (or sons and grandsons) for prima nocta, and the like.

And you Repug Nazis desecrated it.
A protest inside the Capitol building is not a desecraton of a sacred religious site. If it were, Democrats would be the first to cheer it. If it is that bad to protest inside the Capitol building, why do Democrats only cry about Jan 6th, and not the numerous other protests, before and after Jan 6, in that building?

Who do you have in mind to beat Trump, then?

your socks smell pretty bad bro
Probably Trump's ass that you smell. Everyone says that his fat ass smells like shit.

The fact that you have nothing meaningful to say shows that you know Jan 6 has permanently damaged Trump and your Repug Nazi Party.

Forum List

Back