Ohio Congressional Candidate Releases Statement Showing He Was An FBI Asset And That Jan 6th Was A Setup

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
As I have said since they started claiming Jan 6th was a insurrection, this guy, Derek Myers, tells the truth about the FBI.

Jan 6th was a setup and Trump had nothing to do with it.

The FBI has programs designed not to prevent acts of terrorism but instead creates acts of terrorism.

FBI
Pelosi
Wray
McConnell
Barr
homos in MAGAdrag
even a gay black "Judas" from Broadway... who got off completely by revealing he's a gay left winger...

As I have said since they started claiming Jan 6th was a insurrection, this guy, Derek Myers, tells the truth about the FBI.

The FBI has programs designed not to prevent acts of terrorism but instead creates acts of terrorism.

\\So ofcourse we can trust what he says on X

\\So ofcourse we can trust what he says on X
What does a dropped wiretapping charge have to do with the OP?
Divert much?

ScreenShot_20240210120842.png

Why was this true story moved to a conspiracy forum yet Russian Collusion, which proved to be a false conspiracy theory, is still taken as fact?
Good questions that NEVER get answered. Whoever moves these should list his/her source for labeling this a conspiracy. When, if ever, is that going to happen?

Good questions that NEVER get answered. Whoever moves these should list his/her source for labeling this a conspiracy. When, if ever, is that going to happen?
That won't happen because they can only quote our corrupt media as a source.
Why bother.
The only truth that matters is their truth, not the whole truth.

Here we go again with another conspiracy theory about the Trump Rebellion.

1707597128145.gif

What does a dropped wiretapping charge have to do with the OP?
Divert much?

View attachment 900229
It's an attempt to discredit the source using a cheap, poorly laid out, webpage from a blogger. Seems to me the charges were a threat, and nothing about this proves he's lying or being untruthful when he talks about what the FBI is doing.

Here is more on Myers, He isbasically full of shit . George Santos 2.o But you jadrools believe someting that he or may not have said on Elon Musks X platform. Are you all really that stupid??

Myers first came on my radar this weekend when he launched a bizarre and racist attack against State Senator Niraj Antani (R-Miamisburg), a fellow OH-2 Congressional candidate.

“Where is Seal Team 6 when you need them?” Myers asked rhetorically. “Folks, we don’t want a foreigner representing us in Washington. Stay the 17 miles across the border. We deserve someone who actually lives in our congressional district. We are going to take him out at the ballot box like we did Bin Laden.”

“I did some initial background on Derek Myers for a prospective client,” said one politically connected Republican lawyer. “His business model was that he would essentially extort companies; if they paid him, he wouldn’t write bad stories about them. He would even let them edit his stories. If they wouldn’t pay, then he would go full jihad on them!”

Another Patriots Caucus member relayed that Myers’ outlet got exposed for advertising writers that didn’t exist. It goes into what many others have said about him: Myers is insane and doesn’t strike anyone as the type that would seek medical care for the condition.\\

You also probably won’t be shocked to learn that Myers has an extensive criminal history.

His charges include such gems as impersonation of a police officer, criminal misconduct, falsification, misconduct in an emergency zone, and something called “safety disregard.”

That won't happen because they can only quote our corrupt media as a source.
Why bother.
The only truth that matters is their truth, not the whole truth.
They are post truth. Just the idea that the truth does not matter to them makes everything they say specious and largely irrelevant. Society cannot exist on lies. You can see the damage daily.

It's an attempt to discredit the source using a cheap, poorly laid out, webpage from a blogger. Seems to me the charges were a threat, and nothing about this proves he's lying or being untruthful when he talks about what the FBI is doing.
see post 13 Then, let us know when Trumps lawyers present this in court as exculpatory evidence. My guess is that they wont because it cannot be substantiated

Forum List

Back