MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

This is hilarious. Talk about drama queens... pitiful propaganda.

For any true American patriot, Jan 6 is a terrible day.

The U.S. Capitol is the cathedral of our democracy. A symbol of democracy and freedom throughout the world. And you Repug Nazis desecrated it.

You people will NEVER control the White House again. And Jan 6 is the #1 reason why. So suck on that.

For any true American patriot, Jan 6 is a terrible day.

The U.S. Capitol is the cathedral of our democracy. A symbol of democracy and freedom throughout the world. And you Repug Nazis desecrated it.

You people will NEVER control the White House again. And Jan 6 is the #1 reason why. So suck on that.

It's Amazing how patriotic Democrats get on cue, just like you cry, when it's politically expedient ...

It's Amazing how patriotic Democrats get on cue, just like you cry, when it's politically expedient ...
It's amazing to me how you tolerate this Nazi behavior.

But you will be the one crying in November when traitor Trump loses yet again.

I wonder if what brought him to tears was the thought of the near fatal beating Officer Fanone took at the hands of traitors?
Or the physical violence others suffered? Or the consequent mental anguish they are still experiencing?
Or the sadness that a clownish, orange conman could cause Americans to fight each other so violently?

I don't cry when I think about it. I get angry.

However, mocking the talking head for crying is just another way for Trump supporters to assuage their guilt and diminish the significance of what happened that day. It's as juvenile as it is sickening.

Forum List

Back